PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-21-2012, 12:10 AM   #1
Bullitt24

Bullitt24's Gamercard
Giant in Fallowstone cave

I get to the cave with yamarz and we get to the part were he tries to get me to kill the giant but i have him do it and he diesmost of the time in 30 seconds or less. Then i have to kill the giant. Im almost at level 11 and i can do some damage with fire and my warhammer but I get hit once and I fly in to the air and die. Is there any other way to kill the giant? Thanks
Bullitt24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 06:20 AM   #2
SolarFury

InjusticeReborn's Gamercard
I've heard there is a way to get such a high armor rating that you can tank a hit or two from the Giant's club, but I think that requires a higher level, but that suggestion is out the window...

All I did was run around the camp fire enough to get it between us, use some spells, and then turn around and start running again, keeping the fire between us both. It took a fair while, but at such a low level, I think that is all you can do (I did it at level 12).

I don't know if you're able to get some distance between the both of you in a straight line so you can shoot him with an arrow or two, or maybe get some sort of terrain between the both of you so you can attack the Giant, without it doing the same?

Good luck.
Old 09-21-2012, 01:48 PM   #3
Bullitt24

Bullitt24's Gamercard
I will give it a go today and see what happens
Old 09-21-2012, 03:13 PM   #4
bigbear2face

bigbear2face's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarFury View Post
I've heard there is a way to get such a high armor rating that you can tank a hit or two from the Giant's club, but I think that requires a higher level, but that suggestion is out the window...

Check out the stickied "God Armor Thread" it has several methods listed about how to craft super, overpowered armor. Thing is you pretty much need to be Level 100 in Enchanting, Smithing and maybe even Alchemy to do it which would put at well into the 20s (and maybe 30s) in level even without any skill level gains in your combat skills.

Alea Iacta Est
MAL

Awesome pic provided by Dirty130

Quote:
"You looked inside me and saw hatred. That is not victory. Victory would have been a good Dalek." -The Doctor
"I am not a good Dalek. You are a good Dalek." -Rusty
bigbear2face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:35 PM   #5
Bullitt24

Bullitt24's Gamercard
I finally kill him. I got on a ledge just out of his reach and hit him with my flame magic and used my elven sword with poison on it. Took some time but he finally went down. Thanks for all your help and I will try the armour this weekend.