PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-11-2014, 04:48 PM   #1
jyancor

Jay whY01's Gamercard
DLC Maps no longer available?

So this weekend a friend and I bought the Collection DLCs and to our luck we were charged but when we go download the maps we get an error (80153003). We called to get a refund and everything seems to be okay. But we still want to complete this game. Any ideas/suggestions on how to download maps?
jyancor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 06:24 AM   #2
h4mm32

Send a message via AIM to h4mm32

h4mm32's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
as of right now there seems to be NO way to get this done until actiblizz comes up with a resolution after eliminating COD ELITE just bought my share as well only to find out there's nothing you can do after purchase.

why not just house the files on the xbox servers and set up the DRM through there!

call xbox for a refund and a warning to any who haven't finished but want to, don't buy these packs
h4mm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 05:55 PM   #3
jyancor

Jay whY01's Gamercard
Yea I noticed that since me and my friend both bought it to finish the game. We ended up contacting Xbox Live and requested a refund since Activision Support had no idea what they were doing or seemed to care. Complete waste of time.

ACTIVISON

If you read this, DON'T BUY THE DLC....IT WON'T DOWNLOAD!!!
Old 03-15-2014, 07:25 AM   #4
h4mm32

h4mm32's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Gold
would it say be possible to use some one elses account via recovery on your personal console to redownload, using their account, said items that you have paid for since you would have access to use them. download the files and then play them that way?
Old 03-24-2014, 08:36 PM   #5
jyancor

Jay whY01's Gamercard
Do you actually think this is possible. If so I would need to borrows someone acount to download the maps.

Any takers? Free 10 Microsoft Gift Card....
Old 03-26-2014, 08:37 AM   #6
h4mm32

h4mm32's Gamercard

I mean in theory people are saying you can download as long as you have downloaded it before... so you would download a profile then redownload otherwise the next best thing would be to look for someone whos willing to send the content via flash drive. Buy it yourself then transfer the content....to be able to play it....