PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2012, 03:54 AM   #691
Retribution

Send a message via AIM to Retribution

Retro is lBack's Gamercard
Looking to run through the whole campaign in Legendary. Also willing to do "Speed Reader", "Look Out for the Little Guys", "Never Tell Me the Odds" and "Leave It Where It Lay".

GT: Retro is lBack
Old 03-16-2012, 05:06 PM   #692
BurningBlade77

BurningBlade77's Gamercard
Need:

That Just Happened
Speed Reader
Leave It Where It Lay
Tying Up Loose Ends
Never Tell Me the Odds

and on Legendary, need to do Truth and Reconciliation, and then 343 Guilty Spark onward.

Gamertag is my profile name.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:00 AM   #693
allplay

bIg bLACk aLIEn's Gamercard
I need about half of the achievements in the game. I beat it on Legendary Co-Op so just looking to do a quick sweep of the rest of the achievements and collectibles. Im online most of the time add my gamertag bIg bLACk aLIEn
Old 03-19-2012, 09:26 AM   #694
Josh Brown

BrownyBaby7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
ive just ordered this game so im looking for someone to run through it on ledgendary with me and obviously need all the other achievements too, message me if you want to help/need them too GT: BrownyBaby7
Old 03-23-2012, 06:13 AM   #695
GodLike499

GodLike499's Gamercard
Anyone want to join me for coop? I'll be on tomorrow night, Saturday night, and most of Sunday if you're interested. GT: GodLike499
Old 03-23-2012, 08:14 PM   #696
JpMoonwalker

JPtheProdigy's Gamercard
Looking to do co-op Legendary from 343 Guilty Spark to the end. I have the infinite ammo skull.

GT: JPtheProdigy
Old 03-23-2012, 08:31 PM   #697
galve666

mr galve's Gamercard
All campaign on legendary run.GT; Mr Galve

Last edited by galve666; 03-25-2012 at 01:24 AM.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:10 PM   #698
mason 2277

Mason DSG's Gamercard
Looking for a legendary run, and will be willing to do any other achievement. Available whenever.
GT: Mason DSG

EDIT: already got a partner

Add me if you want to play MTG 2013 or Awesomenauts, and send a message with it so I know

Last edited by mason 2277; 03-24-2012 at 09:56 PM.
Old 03-25-2012, 04:17 AM   #699
Penguino Rojo

penguino rojo's Gamercard
I am only looking to get "Don't tell me the odds" and, if possible "That Just happened" preferably with someone that has done it and can show me. pls message, I am willing to help with other achievements if I can.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:06 AM   #700
echX

newbie kenobi's Gamercard
Thumbs up Looking for trusty co-op partner.

I'm looking for a trusty co-op gaming partner for the Halo: CE Anniversary co-op campaign playthrough. I do however have some prequisities, please read below. Might seem silly, but as a family father, what little time I have is valuble to me and I want to make the most of it. I find that honesty makes for the best co-op gaming exprience.

• My intention is that we progress the campaign together, you are of course free to play other chapters with other players, but when we get back together online I would very much like us to continue with the chapter where we ended. Same goes the other way.
  • I don't mind playing the same checkpoint over and over as long as you do you best and play teamplay style.
  • I would like to collect skulls, terminals and such. Prefferably you would like to do the same. If you or I have collected a terminal or skull or similiar in solo play or with someone else, we still help each other out to find all collectibles that the other player need.
  • I'm a cautios player that usually don't rush in, guns blazing. I like to pick some enemies of before I assult a larger enemy force. Please don't leave me behind
  • I don't mind the difficulty we play, and legendary would be a true test of skill. If you want to we can play the first playthrough on Normal and do a second playthrough on Legendary when we are of greater skill. Works for me either way.
  • I have mic but can't always use it due to family situations, such as the wife reading in the living room, kids sleeping on the sofa and so on.
  • I have two kids, 2 yrs and 0.6 yrs old. Gaming is regulated around them to suit the familys needs. Unhappy wife and unhappy kids = no gaming
  • We are not obligated to play Halo CE co-op just because we are both online. I am sure you play lots of other games with other friends or solo, as do I. One is always free to invite för co-op, the other free to decline.
  • I don't play multiplayer Deathmatch or similar versus modes because I suck at it. End of story
  • I live in Sweden, prefferably you live and play in the same or a close by timezone. I have played with lots of americans, but we were rarely online at the same time

If you're still reading and are'nt laughing ridiculousy, please feel free to PM me for further questions or add me, Newbie Kenobi, for some fun Halo CE co-op gaming

Last edited by echX; 03-25-2012 at 07:20 AM.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:54 AM   #701
iBuzz7S

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I am at work, so I can't just send you the friend request now, but you can add me if you like.

I tried to play on Legendary (preferred difficulty, as achievements are stackable) and found it far too difficult so I just gave up. A co-op partner will make things a little easier I presume.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:14 AM   #702
Polrber

Polrber xx's Gamercard
Smile

I just rented the game from Gamefly and am looking for someone to run through the campaign with me on Legendary :P It takes too long alone + I'd like to get the co-op achievements. I'd like to do the skulls while we go but we don't have to. Hit me up on the xbox!
Gamertag: Polrber xx
Old 03-28-2012, 09:10 AM   #703
echX

newbie kenobi's Gamercard
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polrber View Post
I just rented the game from Gamefly and am looking for someone to run through the campaign with me on Legendary :P It takes too long alone + I'd like to get the co-op achievements. I'd like to do the skulls while we go but we don't have to. Hit me up on the xbox!
Gamertag: Polrber xx
I sned you a freind request, would very mucjh like to play HALO: CE Legendary co-op. I'm on mission 2 but don't mind going back. I would like to find all skulls and terminals as well

Were do you live? Your bio didn't give any hints :P

Old 03-29-2012, 01:16 AM   #704
P1nkFr3ud

Anybody that can do The Maw on Legendary Co-Op, please let me know. I have the game saved right at the start of the driving bit, so it would only be about seven minutes of time invested. I'd be glad to help get any other co-op achievements that you want afterwards, I just hate this driving sequence.

I'll be on for the next hour (until 10:30 EST) or tomorrow any time after about 5:00 EST. Reply here and I'll run to my Xbox.

GT is: P1nkFr3ud
Old 03-29-2012, 07:12 AM   #705
Leumas 8th

Leumas 8th's Gamercard
Looking for Co-op achievements. I have all other achievements and can help with any you need.

GT: Leumas 8th
Old 03-29-2012, 01:05 PM   #706
Josh Brown

BrownyBaby7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'm on right now. Looking to do the whole campaign on legendary and ALL other cheeves. Message me if you're up for it GT: BrownyBaby7
Old 03-29-2012, 07:24 PM   #707
tuomikazi

Looking to do All Achievements for this game.

GT: TuomiKazi
Old 03-30-2012, 01:15 AM   #708
Maple Leaf

V i lP 3 lR's Gamercard
Looking to play a playthrough on legendary if anybody is really good please help haha im not very good on legendary im avaliable to midnight tonight and on weekends from 8:30 pm eastern til all night my gt is V i lP 3 lR

note: the l beside the p and r is lowercase L's
Old 03-30-2012, 01:17 AM   #709
akinFRIKINNINJA

akinFRIKINNINJA's Gamercard
I'll play anytime tonight or tomorrow, looking to play-through on legendary.
Old 03-30-2012, 07:50 AM   #710
Kyaizen

kyaizen's Gamercard
Finally finished up my last achievement! Another 100% =D

Happy hunting.

Twitter |
YouTube | 360voice
Raptr | TrueAchievements | Xbox

Games Completed
[34]

Most Recent: Minecraft | Zombie Apocalypse | Halo: CE - Anniversary Edition | Lazy Raiders

Last edited by Kyaizen; 03-31-2012 at 02:21 AM.
Old 03-30-2012, 05:23 PM   #711
CpM Soccer09

CpM Soccer09's Gamercard
Hey guys im looking to do a legendary run through. I would also like to get any of the mission specific achievements and if you want we can do skulls/terminals why we are at it. I am on pretty much everyday and at random times. Send me a message GT: CpM Soccer09

Oh and im in SC so its est. Please be from North America to make the timing and connection easier.
Old 03-30-2012, 10:27 PM   #712
FrozenRaptorz
Banned User

FrozenRaptorz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyaizen View Post
Hey everyone. I've got 990 on the game and I'm only looking to get the last one I need. The one I need is "That Just Happened - Complete the level "The Library" on heroic difficulty or higher without dying". I was close to getting it with my friend (and even solo), but unfortunately both players must not die and he got blown up at the final part. I have all skulls (obviously), so we can use the unlimited ammo and any others that may benefit us.

If we can get this done quickly, I wouldn't mind helping with a few others, as long as they're not too difficult. Not looking to do a whole campaign or anything as well. Must have a microphone, and live in North America (sorry, just don't want to deal with connection issues.) I live in Colorado, so my timezone is MST. I'm on most days afternoon-late night. Send me a message if you want to help me finish this game off. If my gamercard on the left isn't working, click on the "Xbox" text in my signature. NO friend requests please! Thanks.

Happy hunting! See you online.
I found out something you can do.

As you play through the level, save and quit at each elevator(or checkpoint). If you happen to die, turn your xbox off and then continue the level from the checkpoint.
Since your not just hitting reload from last save it does not register that you died and allows you to get the achievement. I got mine with 7 deaths during the level.
Old 03-30-2012, 11:20 PM   #713
the argon x

the argon x's Gamercard
looking for a coop partner on Two Betrayals in legendary to get:
Leave It Where It Lay,
Bro Hammer
and the last skull

add me as friend
ign: the argon x
Old 03-31-2012, 02:26 PM   #714
jack mkiii

jack mkii's Gamercard
The Library

Looking for someone to help me do the two Library achievements (Legendary < 30minutes, Heroic without dying), preferably someone good, I consider myself pretty good at Halo in general. Send me a message if you want in, I have all skulls to help out.

GT: Jack MKII

P.S. also looking to do the one for completing Two Betrayals on Heroic without killing any Grunts, so if someone wouldn't mind helping with that since it's a long level, that'd be great also, cheers.

Reputable 100%s : CoD 2, CoD 4, CoD: WaW, MW2, MW3, CoD: Black Ops, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo: Reach, Halo: CE Anniversary, Halo 4, L.A. Noire, Portal 2, Oblivion, Skyrim, Assassin's Creed 2, Brink. (+ 26 others including 6 XBLA)
Old 04-01-2012, 07:52 AM   #715
galve666

mr galve's Gamercard
Looking for assistance with the last 2 missions on legendary, can help on other missions if needed, please message me through live, Thank you.
GT Mr Galve

EDIT : Just maxed halo. 1000/1000

Last edited by galve666; 04-01-2012 at 01:15 PM.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:06 PM   #716
Maple Leaf

V i lP 3 lR's Gamercard
looking for somebody that is a complete badass at legendary im not very good at it on this one i have 3 hours to play then we can pick back up tonight or whatever just msg me on live V i lP 3 lR the l is lowercase L and ill help you if you need anything
Old 04-01-2012, 08:28 PM   #717
Alaskanassassin

alaskanassassin's Gamercard
Looking to do pretty much all achievements, but mainly a run through of the whole campaign on legendary.
GT- AlaskanAssassin
Old 04-02-2012, 05:22 AM   #718
Time Lord

xGrey Warden's Gamercard
Looking for someone to do the last 3 levels on legendary with.. I'll help you get "Look out for the little guys" on Two betrayals as we go through that Level. Also need someone to help with the "That just happened" achievement.

Msg me on Live
Gt: xTime Lord
Old 04-02-2012, 04:07 PM   #719
Maple Leaf

V i lP 3 lR's Gamercard
Looking for someone to do the campagin on legendary and any other co op achievements just hmu we can start around 5:30 thats what time i get home and play until whenever my gt is V i lP 3 lR

note: the l is lowercase L's
Old 04-03-2012, 04:07 PM   #720
Roberto Jr 911

Roberto Jr 911's Gamercard
Cool

Hey il help with any achivement and such gt Roberto Jr 911 ilove halo and need some though so leave a message after the beep
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread