Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Final Fantasy XI
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-13-2011, 12:01 AM   #1
JemVoid

Xx JeMvOiD xX's Gamercard
Monthly fee?

I'm thinking to get this game, i just need to know if there is a monthly fee. Is there? thx
JemVoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:51 AM   #2
SharksInYourMouth

TholomewPlagueX's Gamercard
It's $15 a month plus $1 for each character you have I think.
Old 12-10-2011, 02:58 AM   #3
Onime

Onimenishiki's Gamercard
Its actually $12 USD for the account and $1 for each character so assuming u only have 1 char (like most people) $13 a month; pretty standard for an MMO.
Onime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:44 PM   #4
ScottHarris

neoscott's Gamercard
Well i know now that i won't be buying it , fed up with all these fees for games i have already paid for , so frustrating. Phantasy Star Universe has the same thing and i love the game , but i am not paying extra money just to play online , isn't it enough that we pay for xbox live. I know the game is old now but i love RPG's and i have been thinking about getting it for a while now , but now i know that it has monthly fee i won't bother. shame
ScottHarris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 02:29 AM   #5
Demendred

Piconjo's Gamercard
you don't need xbox gold to play online, you can have a silver account

"Its all quite glorious, I assure you"

GT: Piconjo
Demendred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:45 PM   #6
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottHarris View Post
Well i know now that i won't be buying it , fed up with all these fees for games i have already paid for , so frustrating. Phantasy Star Universe has the same thing and i love the game , but i am not paying extra money just to play online , isn't it enough that we pay for xbox live. I know the game is old now but i love RPG's and i have been thinking about getting it for a while now , but now i know that it has monthly fee i won't bother. shame
Its a shame you're not willing to pay to play MMO's. You're gonna be stuck only playing the free crap ones if thats the case.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:09 PM   #7
OverkillChaos

OverkillChaos's Gamercard
I wouldn't even bother $13.00 is a little much considering we already pay out the ass for xbox live I completely agree. You go buy the game that's 64 bucks brand new. Then xbox for a year which is almost 70 nowadays. Now on top of that 13 a month? Total investment = 143 with an additional 13 per month after that. So lets say your going for all 1000-1250 This game is going to turn into the price of a console. Complete bullshit if you ask me.
OverkillChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:21 PM   #8
Jamesdaman

James Is Da Man's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverkillChaos View Post
I wouldn't even bother $13.00 is a little much considering we already pay out the ass for xbox live I completely agree. You go buy the game that's 64 bucks brand new. Then xbox for a year which is almost 70 nowadays. Now on top of that 13 a month? Total investment = 143 with an additional 13 per month after that. So lets say your going for all 1000-1250 This game is going to turn into the price of a console. Complete bullshit if you ask me.
Can you read? If you read an earlier post, you would know that you do not have to have Xbox Live Gold in order to play this game. You can have the FREE Xbox Live Silver. Any good MMO will have a monthly charge. This game has been out since 2003-2004 so everyone should know by now that you have to pay a monthly fee. By the way, nobody should be getting this game to get achievement points because it will take you years to get all of them. It is an MMO people.

Last edited by Jamesdaman; 12-12-2012 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Extra info
Jamesdaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:40 PM   #9
Homergdog

Homergdog's Gamercard
I think it should be noted that you do get 30 days free. So for $20 bucks, or $10 if you find it on sale, you can play this game for very little investment. The money aspect of this game isn't the deciding point, most people pay $60 dollars for only 20-30 hours of gameplay. This game gives thousands of hours of gameplay... you can literally play it for years, as most have.
Homergdog is offline   Reply With Quote