PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Brink
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-05-2012, 06:37 AM   #1
FullMetalDanny

How to complete Security Day 6 on Hard Mode (solo)

This is my first guide and my English is not so good so be patient.

Yeah yeah I know, another thread on this stupid level, but this time I found a real trick that works like a charm for me !!
I was trying to complete this level 20 or more time and I always fail. I try to finish the game with my main character and then I try with a new one too (lv.1) like someone suggest. It was better, but the AI was always stupid.

So let's start to explain. The trick is realy easy and I'm surprised that no one try to do that before.
It's important to don't have any update of the game on your console, so it's important to clean your cache (NOTE: IF YOU DO THAT, YOU WILL DELETE EVERY UPDATE OF EVERY GAME YOU HAVE, SO YOU WILL HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THEM AGAIN).
After you do that don't connect your console to XboxLive and play offline.
Doesn't matter what is your level, now your teammates will play like happend on all the other levels.
Star Day 6 on hard mode and finish the first part like you always do. Play as an engineer and constantly try to repair the controls. The first it is "easy".

Now the second part, the fun begin. Don't play as operative but remained as an engineer. Fix the control panel of the bridge and then go in the area you can see in this video
(I just take the first one I found) at 7:30/7:35. Don't leave this area and it's really important to don't die. Build a turret on the left of the barricade and plant one or two mines (if you unlock the ability --> lv.4 required) when you can in the area in front of you.
Remember, you can power up yourself and your gun by holding the LS stick, do that !!
Now you are here and use the barricade to protect yourself and shoot/kill every single enemy it's in front of you. Use granades when you see more than one enemy nearby and shoot and cover over and over again. It's important to attract their attention on you and not to the primary object.
Like I said, it's important to don't die, so be patient, take your time and repair the turret every time the enemy damege it.
And now you will have the surprise. Your teammates will help you !! Someone will hack the missile and the other bots will help you to kill the enemys that are trying to remove the hack box.
So still camp in this area and wait the 100%

Like I said, for me works like a charm. I finish this level twice !! And both at my first try.
You don't need to create a new character; I finish this level with my main character (lv. 19).

That's it.
If there are some grammar mistakes, please correct me.

Last edited by FullMetalDanny; 05-05-2012 at 06:41 AM.
FullMetalDanny is offline   Reply With Quote