PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck's Revenge
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-13-2011, 04:44 PM   #1
Walecs360

walecs360's Gamercard
Any chance to see Curse of Monkey Island (and sequels) on XBLA?

Just like the title says, I don't care if it's simply a port, I really want them.
Walecs360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 05:48 PM   #2
StyledBear

StyledBear's Gamercard
i hope they do but it doesnt appear so...
Assassin's Creed II, Dragon Age Orgins + II, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, LEGO HP 1-4, LEGO PotC, LOST Via Domus, Madden 06 + 08 + 09, Mass Effect 1 + 2, NBA 2K6, Shrek the Third, Star Wars: TFU, Tekken 6, WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2010 + 2011, WWE 12
Arcade
(2)
Monkey Island 1, Monkey Island 2

StyledBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:54 AM   #3
JenniBee

jennibee's Gamercard
I'd love more LucasArts adventures to be re-released (or even better, updated), but it doesn't look good.

Apparently Darrell Rodriguez, the president of LucasArts in 2009 when all of the classic LucasArts games were re-released or updated, is the one who was pro-classic games. But he's gone now.

The new president has only been licensing Star Wars out to other companies so far since he's taken over, and there's been no indication of that changing.

That being said though, this year is the 30th anniversary of LucasArts (and the 25th anniversary of the SCUMM engine which most of the LucasArts adventures ran on), so there's a slim chance they might do something to celebrate the occasion. I wouldn't get your hopes up though.
JenniBee is offline   Reply With Quote