PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-19-2014, 02:54 AM   #1
G742617000027

G742317000027's Gamercard
Few glitches/problems encountered

My game was kinda fucked to begin with and I got the unfortunate 36k Museum Key Glitch. So I'm kind of going in stride with how bad my game is lol
*For the Daedric museum quest where you're supposed to bring him the items, I got 1/2 and the other blade or knife is still stuck in the tower by Markarth. It's pointing an arrow and making me run in circles going nowhere once I'm in the building.
*I just cured my werewolf so I can get the Vampire Lord perks; will I still be able to get them since I denied the Lord dude his offer? Serana isn't offering to turn me so I'm going to shitloads of vampire hideouts trying to contract the disease.
*Everytime I try to sell the Elder Scroll to the Orc at the college, he buys it, but it ends up back in my inventory?
*Defeat A Legendary Dragon - SkyrimWikia says it's level 75. Does anyone know for sure? Because I'm stuck just under level 50.

Thanks for help in advance.
G742617000027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 05:33 AM   #2
The Big LT

The Big LT 77's Gamercard
For the Pieces of the Past quest have a look here...

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Pieces_of_the_Past

Have you made Serena your follower? If not try that and see if she offers to turn you.

I wouldn't worry too much about the Elder Scroll thing, you need it for the Scroll Scouting quest anyway.

As for the Legendary Dragon there's no exact level that it will appear on, but apparently the minimum level recommended is 70, but that's not to say that it won't appear at lower levels, it may depend on where you look for one.

Grow old never grow up
The Big LT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 07:25 AM   #3
G742617000027

G742317000027's Gamercard
I'll check again what the piece is that I'm missing for the Daedric thing but I know it's the last one I'm missing..
I have Serana as a follower. I've tried letting her go and all she has is "Come with me" as the only dialogue option.
Thanks for the help though (:
G742617000027 is offline   Reply With Quote