PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-27-2011, 08:09 PM   #61
davidmerrell

davidmerrell's Gamercard
This game is by far the worst one out of all 4 so far. Mostly due to the bugginess of it. Climbing is jacked up, bank wont update money every 20 minutes like its supposed to, and I just bought a shop and as it was going through that bullshit animation it does everytime you buy a shop, some gaurds came up and owned my ass. How the fuck can you be attacked when you cant even move to fight back? They really messed up on this game. Way to rushed. I dont get how you can have a game with all the same shit as the last one and it be this messed up. Very disapointed.
davidmerrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:29 PM   #62
Kaiyo

KaiyoOrganiz000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
My campaign save file is gone... wtf!!!! I gotta start from scratch.
Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 11:39 PM   #63
Efase

Efase's Gamercard
I rented this game and ran out of time, now i have many achievements left. FUUUUUUUUUUUU

Thanks a lot to Gackt

The blog where I write Please drop by
Efase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 11:13 AM   #64
DoosMakhina

DayusMakhina's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrolikai View Post
I love ctf modes like artifact assult, but the people just seem to be "playing it wrong", as you said. Most people don't see a reason to run across the line to grab the flag when chances are they will be killed and get no points instead of guarding their flag and getting kills. The problem could be easily remedied by raisng the points for a cap, maybe 800 or 1000.

As for the traps in the zone, it should either be not allowed or limit it to one in the entire area. I usuallly go in careful on my first grab and if i don't have any resistance in the zone I go more aggressive later. But if I'm constantly getting hit by tripwires no matter if I go in closest to the line or the backside it is just becoming rediculous.

With the problem of not being able to killl/stun because the game doesn't give the option, i have the same problem from time to time. Not really sure what causes it, but it can be frustrating, especially when you outplay them and everything.
I'm quoting this because it's spot on... Artifact Assault is just a pathetic game mode now... first few days it was fun, then cheap scrubs realised they could just sit and not get killed and totally ignore the aim of the game to rack up points, so lame. I really don't see them fixing it though.

Just like i don't see them fixing the parties so they actually WORK.
DoosMakhina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 01:37 PM   #65
Ron Jeremy R6

Ron Jeremy R6's Gamercard
- The stupid animation sequence when buying a shop.
- Awareness status rises when you buy a shop/landmark..
- Multiplayer is the same as brotherhood, not really that new.
- The multiplayer menu is not user-friendly.
- Desmond sequences makes me want to kill myself.
- People running on roofs in Wanted instead of being stealthy.
Ron Jeremy R6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 02:44 PM   #66
WargasmicTzipi

WargasmicTzipi's Gamercard
1) The stupid sequence when buying a shop because you get attack and can't to shit about it
2) Awareness status rises when you buy a shop even when your Assassins control the area
3) Multiplayer menu is crapy.
4) Sometimes he climbs quickly and sometimes he takes aaaages.
WargasmicTzipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:41 PM   #67
The_Iceman2288

TheIceman2288's Gamercard
Disclaimer: I LOVED 2 and Brotherhood so much, I was SO looking forward to this game.

It's the biggest disappointment I've ever had in a game. Den Defense is just abysmal, you feel punished when you renovate a building (one of my favourite parts of Brotherhood) and the Portal-esque scenes are completely out of place and I spent too much time focusing on how to deal with them I didn't pay attention to the story.
Old 11-28-2011, 05:29 PM   #68
Jesuit007

Saitta's Gamercard
Den Defense sucks, I agree, but other then the 1st one they are avoidable. It's also irritating constantly trying to find heralds and officials to lower your awareness, but way better than Den Defense.

Desmond levels. Wtf? I thought it would be cool playing Desmond... but they effed up everything with the stupid block summoning mechanic and it would have been WAY better just to have Desmond doing standard AC platforming inside the animus.

Timed explorations for 100% synch in the tombs. I HATED this shit in Brotherhood. It's completely counter-intuitive. Ezio is supposed to be about observing and taking the best approach... but you are supposed to go balls-out in 6 or 7 minute sprints to the finish line in places he has never seen before. Fucking stupid. What would be cool levels to explore and check out end up being direct copies of a video-walkthrough guide because I refuse to play the EXACT SAME level multiple times for no reason other than to beat a timer which shouldn't be there in the first place. I don't care what other 100% synch objectives are out there, but FFS stop timing the goddamn tomb levels.

Arcade Complete - 9
Jesuit007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:39 PM   #69
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
The two things I hate about this game:

Den Defense...I feel like Im being forced to play a strategy game.
The marksmen in those stupid lookouts...1 shot takes so much life, they annoy me.
Old 12-01-2011, 02:55 PM   #70
scarface

lt jim dangle69's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
The two things I hate about this game:

Den Defense...I feel like Im being forced to play a strategy game.
The marksmen in those stupid lookouts...1 shot takes so much life, they annoy me.
The first time I came across this, I couldn't figure out as to where those sneaky bastards were shooting from.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
scarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 07:43 PM   #71
DragonessAthena

DragonessHera's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesuit007 View Post
Timed explorations for 100% synch in the tombs. I HATED this shit in Brotherhood. It's completely counter-intuitive. Ezio is supposed to be about observing and taking the best approach... but you are supposed to go balls-out in 6 or 7 minute sprints to the finish line in places he has never seen before. Fucking stupid. What would be cool levels to explore and check out end up being direct copies of a video-walkthrough guide because I refuse to play the EXACT SAME level multiple times for no reason other than to beat a timer which shouldn't be there in the first place. I don't care what other 100% synch objectives are out there, but FFS stop timing the goddamn tomb levels.
The timed runs in the tombs were waaaaaaaaaay easier in this one than they were in Brotherhood. I never failed any of the timed runs in Revelations, but in Brotherhood it took so many tries to get them right (and I still have 3-4 tombs to do in Brotherhood...).

The 100% synchs were so unbalanced though. Near the end of the game one was "Do not get detected", but there were no guards to be detected by! Then the very next one was "Do not take damage" and they toss a ton of guards that can see you around corners. Then there was "Do not use your blades", so I used a mace I got from a guard. Well apparently that counted as a blade so I failed again. In the end I just didn't kill anyone and ran to the end.
DragonessAthena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 07:57 PM   #72
Kaiyo

I don't like the 1st Altair memory, it screwed me over when there's one guard dot on the map and the radar but they're not even there and I wiped that area clean killing off the guards on the ground and the roofs. I got 50% synch for that mission. :C
Old 12-01-2011, 08:11 PM   #73
Zombiedrd

Zombiedrd's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Same stuff from Brotherhood. Stun doesn't work(Starts me stunning, then they kill)

Matchmaking is shit. I don't have a chance against all the high level players who kill me as soon as I spawn.

Siege shit

Shop shit

You can tell the series is being milked now.
200,000-?
Zombiedrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 08:15 PM   #74
DoosMakhina

DayusMakhina's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonessAthena View Post
The timed runs in the tombs were waaaaaaaaaay easier in this one than they were in Brotherhood. I never failed any of the timed runs in Revelations, but in Brotherhood it took so many tries to get them right (and I still have 3-4 tombs to do in Brotherhood...).

The 100% synchs were so unbalanced though. Near the end of the game one was "Do not get detected", but there were no guards to be detected by! Then the very next one was "Do not take damage" and they toss a ton of guards that can see you around corners. Then there was "Do not use your blades", so I used a mace I got from a guard. Well apparently that counted as a blade so I failed again. In the end I just didn't kill anyone and ran to the end.
The timed runs in Revelations really just weren't worth being there... I managed to do all of them on the first try whilst also getting the treasures, kinda makes you think that it was overly friendly. On Brotherhood though there was no chance of doing them first try, was a case of knowing where you were going and then being able to do it, which was much better imo, even if that only really meant it took 2 tries for me rather than 1.

An haha at your story on the 'Do not use your blades' objective, never even thought about attempting to go about it that way, and clearly the game developers didn't either as they obviously meant for you not to use any of that weapon class (i just used a crossbow for that mission).
DoosMakhina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:44 PM   #75
yippy smalz

YIPPY SMALZ's Gamercard
it seems almost impossible to hide from guards now, when you get out of their sight and in a hiding spot(haystack, blend, etc.) they go right up to where you are and immediately point you out.

Completed games and 1,000G+
Fallout: New Vegas, Borderlands, Red Dead Redemption, Modern Warfare 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Gears 2, Fallout 3, Bioshock 2, Guitar Hero 5, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo:Reach, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Fable 2, Dead Rising:CZ, Magna Carta 2, Lego Batman, C&C red alert 3, Call of duty WAW(1015), Lego star Wars TCS, Monkey Island: SE, Dash Of Destruction
yippy smalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:43 PM   #76
TheBorkinator

TheBorkinator's Gamercard
Wondering if anyone else has been having this strange problem that I am now having. I put the game in and when it loads up, it goes straight into MP. It completely bypasses the main menu. When I go back to the main menu, it goes straight back into MP without letting me do anything. Restarted the xbox and its still doing it.
TheBorkinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 12:20 AM   #77
leeloo

Pinkunoichi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Desmond sequences. I did the 1st ... it was revolting and never went back, then did the 2nd one and my hatred for it grows even more. 3 more to go - and heard it gets worse.
leeloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 04:05 AM   #78
DragonessAthena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoosMakhina View Post
An haha at your story on the 'Do not use your blades' objective, never even thought about attempting to go about it that way, and clearly the game developers didn't either as they obviously meant for you not to use any of that weapon class (i just used a crossbow for that mission).
Actually to make it even more bizzare, I didn't use any of my weapons, I disarmed a guard who was using a mace and killed him with it.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:49 PM   #79
Chrolikai

Chrolikai's Gamercard
Ubisoft is the biggest troll ever!! I get on about an hour and a half ago and I start working on my last four achievements (Sage, Capped, Fond Memories, and Are You Desmond Miles?). I work on Capped since I needed about 10k more for the last book to get sage. So I pick them up, get Capped. Go to Decommisioned to buy my last book, get Sage. Return to Animus Island and get Are You Desmond Miles. Go back into the animus and start back on my last mission to complete in sequence 8 (was working through in order). Finish the mission and get Fond Memories (although I was expecting to have to redo one of my master assassins missions, but no complaint).

I bring up the dashboard to admire my newest 1000/1000 and 49/49. It comes up, and in the hour and a half I worked to get the last four achievements the next 4 four the character pack showed up. I didn't even get to enjoy a minute of seing it say 100% complete.
Chrolikai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 08:44 AM   #80
J4ckyb0y1

Ix J4ckyb0y xI's Gamercard
Stop taking all my Fn parachutes after I complete missions!
Old 12-04-2011, 08:59 AM   #81
Kaiyo

Still b1tch@ss f@ggots run around on the ground and camp on the fuking roofs.
Old 12-04-2011, 01:54 PM   #82
sera07

Sera07's Gamercard
They still not fixing up the matching lobby, you can have a party with your FD but simple you can't join any game!! WTF!!

Currently:
PS3: Soul Calibur V casual play as α Patroklos
- Mobbing up games for 100%, platinum -
sera07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 04:55 PM   #83
PrinceofDeath86

Send a message via Yahoo to PrinceofDeath86

PrinceofDeath01's Gamercard
How the fuck am I supposed to get my awareness down if you wont spawn anyone for me to Bribe/Kill??? Also the whole Tax Collector, how can this be an achievement if you NEVER SEE ONE!!!!!
Old 12-04-2011, 05:56 PM   #84
Zombiedrd

Zombiedrd's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofDeath86 View Post
How the fuck am I supposed to get my awareness down if you wont spawn anyone for me to Bribe/Kill??? Also the whole Tax Collector, how can this be an achievement if you NEVER SEE ONE!!!!!

This one seems so random. Soem people have gone 30+ hours without even having one appear, I got mine in the first hour. I've had 4 more since then.
200,000-?
Zombiedrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 06:49 PM   #85
DragonessAthena

Quote:
Yep, I'm getting very tired of looking for a tax collector. I found one completely by random and he killed himself jumping off a roof. Of course it's the last achievement I need..
Old 12-04-2011, 11:31 PM   #86
PrinceofDeath86

Send a message via Yahoo to PrinceofDeath86

PrinceofDeath01's Gamercard
Den Defense is a fucking JOKE!!!! It is impossible to stop that stupid fucking Flame Thrower no matter how hard you try you cant stop it!!
Old 12-04-2011, 11:40 PM   #87
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Den Defense is a fucking JOKE!!!! It is impossible to stop that stupid fucking Flame Thrower no matter how hard you try you cant stop it!!
Don't fight it, let them take your den...just take it back and make sure your recruit is a level 10 with 15500 xp.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:57 AM   #88
leeloo

Pinkunoichi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Can never find a multiplayer game! Everyone is playing few modes too cant even try em all. Nat is not strict etc. no idea why it takes forever to join any game, like get to play 1 game in 30-45 min.
leeloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 04:04 AM   #89
Zepaw

zepaw's Gamercard
I nearly packed up and returned my rental on the carriage battle in the beginning. The game makes it seem like you need to destroy his carriage but I couldn't get close to killing him as he is so much better. Turns out you just need to survive long enough.

I dearly love the AC series so I am playing and just trying intereact as little as possible with all the disappointing additions. Hope they notice how mediocre ACR reviews have been and turn it around for AC3.

Edit: wow I see what people mean about bugs. I just got to Istanbul, the first open exploration area in the game and the second soldier I see on a roof is IN the roof from the chest down.

Last edited by Zepaw; 12-05-2011 at 04:14 AM.
Zepaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:11 AM   #90
Jmdude

jmdude411's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phunky View Post
Same here, I don't think the tutorials really explained much. Like how come I see someone about to kill me, I press B when I see it and I never get a stun, I just punch them so they get less points but then they kill me anyway

I've got to level 15 just by playing it all day, it's sad to say I still don't really have a clue what's going on most of the time, I'm just happy that it's only 20 levels and the XP requirements are low enough to get there within a day.

Can't wait to be done with it though.
Because they have prioty you both hit your buttons he wins everytime however if you got the drop on him you'd win. Honestly I figured that out first time on brotherhood to it's not that hard
Jmdude is offline   Reply With Quote