PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-17-2011, 10:29 AM   #31
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
Lightning Strikes 20
Kill 5 guards in 5 seconds using only your hidden blades.

You should really get this with the achievement "I can see you". Seeing as you have to kill 5 guards while under the cover of smoke, you should have around 8 guards in total when you throw the smoke bomb.

Put your eagle vision on so you can see them within the smoke, and place yourself between 2 guards and assassinate 2 at once. Do the same again, and then get the final kill.

As long as you x2 double kills and then a quick single, you should easily get this at the same time as "I can see you".

I also have a feeling the "I can see you" achievement is accumulative and doesn't have to be 5 kills all in one go..
It is 5 in one go with the smoke bomb I believe.

I'll have to re-try getting 5 in 5 seconds with the smokebomb. That achievement didnt unlock for me, so I figured when it said "only with the silent blade" it meant I could not use any bombs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum x360a View Post
That makes more sense now, thanks for explaining it. Disregard my earlier post.

EDIT: My post disappeared. Did you do that?

Yep!

Last edited by Tyger7; 11-17-2011 at 01:28 PM.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:25 AM   #32
iFraust

Defraust's Gamercard
5 kills in smoke was cumulative for me. Not in one go.
iFraust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:40 AM   #33
Tyger7

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by iFraust View Post
That's weird, because I could have sworn I've killed a few in smoke before doing all 5.

Anyone else wish to test this? Kill one at a time 5 times and see if you get the achievement. If this is the case, then it's almost story related. There's a mission for Master Assassin where you kill people in smoke. It's usually 2 at a time, but you kill about 7-9 people this way.
Old 11-17-2011, 02:24 PM   #34
Dannyb0yUK

Dannyb0yUK's Gamercard
Just to clarify, although I'm sure it's probably been mentioned already, but for 'Fond Memories' you only need to 100% sync the story missions. It's not like Brotherhood where you needed to hit 100% sync in your overall DNA. I was immensely relieved to discover this! All I need now is level 20 in multiplayer and that's my 1000 done, thankfully.
Hi! I'm nine years old and if you ever have an opinion that differs from mine, I'm going to become immediately hostile... because I'm super mature and that's how people ought to react to those who think differently from me!

Idiots make me angry.

Dannyb0yUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:39 PM   #36
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iFraust View Post
Same. Did this on Tuesday. Dropped a smoke bomb and killed four after it cleared and killed another by the end but he was fully aware so it didn't pop. Dropped another and the first kill popped the achievement.

It also doesn't say "within one smoke bomb round" or the likes.

My Extra Life Fundraiser Page - http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...ipantID=101865 -
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:33 PM   #37
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Road Map - Silver   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
How long is it taking people to get to level 20 in this game? Is the cap still 50?

Xenolith666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:07 PM   #38
Predni

zasta 360gametv's Gamercard
1 Day, max 2
Predni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:37 PM   #39
SOG Random

ch4rlie b0y's Gamercard
A Quick Note on A Friend Indeed

I got this when I trained my final Master Assassin despite not doing any den defenses apart from the tutorial and my Den Defenses where automatically put to 3/3 when I completed the final Master Assassin mission.
Old 11-17-2011, 10:48 PM   #40
Zim

Another note for A Friend Indeed
You can also simply replay the memory where you do the first den defense (sequence 2 memory 5 iirc) and it will add them to the total. I simply replayed this 3 times and got it very quickly and easily since it's almost impossible to fail that one.
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:29 PM   #41
Mura

dafjaenen's Gamercard
Did the smoke thing today like this:
- Had 5 guards behind me
- Threw smoke on the ground, 3 stood in it, killed them
- Had the other 2 come closer and threw another smoke bomb and killed them, achievement popped.

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil.

200's: A World of Keflings; Harm's Way
1000's: AC; ACII; ACR; COD 2; COD MW2; Kung Fu Panda; Lego Batman; Lego Harry Potter; Lego Indiana Jones
1250's: ACB
Mura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:50 AM   #42
BBowles

BBowles's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOG Random View Post
A Quick Note on A Friend Indeed

I got this when I trained my final Master Assassin despite not doing any den defenses apart from the tutorial and my Den Defenses where automatically put to 3/3 when I completed the final Master Assassin mission.

Glad to hear it doesn't lock out the challenge, but marks it off as completed

Edit: On a side note, I thought the 100% sync achievement was for everything in the game. Is it only the story sequences then? If so, I should know better than to listen to my strategy guide >_< It specifically says that you can't get the achievement without 100% synching all challenge sheets and treasure chests as well....

Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Ultimate Battler - Completed 2/9/11

Last edited by BBowles; 11-18-2011 at 01:55 AM.
BBowles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 03:46 AM   #43
Jak1212

HeavensArmy0f_1's Gamercard
For Holy Wisdom, the Hagia Sofia challenge level is a secret tomb unlocked by collecting all Memoir Pages

Also, do you think you could put somewhere that you CAN travel back to Cappadocia once you've beaten the game.
Jak1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 04:20 AM   #44
EmZeroX

EmZeroX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post

Mastering the Art 30
Earn the INCOGNITO bonus (Multiplayer).

This should be the first multiplayer achievement you earn. When you are doing the tutorial after selecting your persona for the first time, the game will give you a couple of targets. Look for your target and follow them. Stay close and only walk. You will notice a circle around the fill up. Once it is filled, hit to kill the target and get the bonus. This can be done in any match besides the tutorial.

You don't need to fill up the circle around , that's the focus bonus.

Just fill the meter on the top right corner, right beside your target's portrait, it'll fill up when your target is in your LOS.

Last edited by EmZeroX; 11-18-2011 at 04:37 AM.
EmZeroX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 05:09 AM   #45
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jak1212 View Post
For Holy Wisdom, the Hagia Sofia challenge level is a secret tomb unlocked by collecting all Memoir Pages

Also, do you think you could put somewhere that you CAN travel back to Cappadocia once you've beaten the game.
I put that info in, you must have posted while I was editing ? It's there now About the traveling back, I will be putting that in a few places, mainly the roadmap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmZeroX View Post
You don't need to fill up the circle around , that's the focus bonus.

Just fill the meter on the top right corner, right beside your target's portrait, it'll fill up when your target is in your LOS.
OHHHH yes, that's right. That's when all 4 blue bars are there. Thanks for pointing that out, guess I got mixed up!
Old 11-18-2011, 08:36 AM   #46
Quid Squid

elKamikazeSquid's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Once I hit 50 data fragments the rest just showed up on my map, didn't need to buy anything.
Quid Squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:02 PM   #47
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
It is 5 in one go with the smoke bomb I believe.

I'll have to re-try getting 5 in 5 seconds with the smokebomb. That achievement didnt unlock for me, so I figured when it said "only with the silent blade" it meant I could not use any bombs.
Nah. I think it was PowerPyx's video or another that did both in one go with the smoke bomb and hidden blade.

Would be really hard, to do it any other way unless again, you poisoned a group so they couldn't block your attack.

With clarification in the above 2 posts, I thought the 'smoke kills' achievement was cumulative.

Kung Fu Rainbow Lazer Force
Starting GSL13 Gamerscore: 211,477

Current Gamerscore: GAMERTAG

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 11-18-2011 at 12:04 PM.
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 03:49 PM   #48
El Loco P3ngu1n

el loco p3ngu1n's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyb0yUK View Post
Just to clarify, although I'm sure it's probably been mentioned already, but for 'Fond Memories' you only need to 100% sync the story missions. It's not like Brotherhood where you needed to hit 100% sync in your overall DNA. I was immensely relieved to discover this! All I need now is level 20 in multiplayer and that's my 1000 done, thankfully.
Don't say I doubt it's true, but is this a 100% sure? 'Cause I don't wanna start the game a second time just to be sure I hit 100% on the "Recruit Assassins" sequency.
El Loco P3ngu1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 04:00 PM   #49
Stiminal

Send a message via MSN to Stiminal

stiminal's Gamercard
It's correct. I'm still missing 100% sync in hidden places and assassin recruit missions, yet it popped as soon as I got 100% in the last story related mission
Stiminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 12:04 AM   #50
Dannyb0yUK

Dannyb0yUK's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Loco P3ngu1n View Post
Don't say I doubt it's true, but is this a 100% sure? 'Cause I don't wanna start the game a second time just to be sure I hit 100% on the "Recruit Assassins" sequency.
Absolutely, prior to completing the final story mission at 100% I had: (to the best of my recollection now that the game is gone)

- 100% on all additional memories except for treasures.
- 100% on hidden locations (there was only one anyway, despite there being spaces for two. Special edition location, perhaps?)
- 95% on Master Assassin missions (failed on the 'don't let the Herald be hurt' sync challenge)
- Only fully completed the Assassin's challenges.
- 100% on Recruit Assassins
- Is there a category for Thief/Romany/Courtesan challenges? I didn't do one of those.

I can't think of any other categories. My overall sync was around 97.42%. I had hoped it would be the case that it was only referring to the story sequences as the wording is different from that of the 100% achievement for Brotherhood in the Da Vinci DLC and was most pleased when it turned out to be the case
Hi! I'm nine years old and if you ever have an opinion that differs from mine, I'm going to become immediately hostile... because I'm super mature and that's how people ought to react to those who think differently from me!

Idiots make me angry.

Last edited by Dannyb0yUK; 11-19-2011 at 12:08 AM.
Dannyb0yUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 10:06 AM   #51
FishInBlack

FishInBlack's Gamercard
As a side note, I just unlocked the Explorer achievement without playing a single round of simple deathmatch (could never even find a game of that), so it looks like it's not required.
FishInBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 02:13 PM   #52
Elevander

Silent/Deadly

Don't know if it really matters, but you don't have to kill all three in one hit, just all three at the same time. I got a group of two armored/two seekers, and managed to kill one seeker and wound the two armored ones, and on the next throw got both the armored ones and the second seeker, and it unlocked for me.
Elevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 02:05 AM   #53
mhitt46

mhitt46's Gamercard
The multiplayer achievements are easy if you have a lot of free time.
My only real gripe with the multiplayer is when you get killed after you run through a gate that then closes and your chaser jumps through it to kill you. But all in all not a bad game. I am going after the multiplayer achievements before I tackle the story so I can enjoy it at my leisure.
mhitt46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 02:08 AM   #54
Quid Squid

The 100% sync guide is wrong.

As you play this memory, you should see black dots on your mini map. They appear when you aren't detected of in a fight (when the mini map looks normal). There are 4 of them, just kill the soldiers around the people. Do this until it shows you have completed the objective.

You cannot quit the memory it will not keep track of you getting the objective unless you finish the memory.

You can also skip most cutscenes by hitting start and then skip cutscene.

Last edited by Quid Squid; 11-20-2011 at 02:21 AM.
Old 11-20-2011, 02:34 AM   #55
MASS DOMINATION

mass d0minati0n's Gamercard

I have a glitch with assigning assassin's on missions. Everything is fine until I select a mission that would reward me with a new assassin recruit. I've tried it 5 times now and every time I hit start mission the game just freezes up. I can still use the guide button but all the menus disappear and I'm left with a frozen image of the world map.
Anyone having this problem?

GT: MASS D0MINATI0N
111 completed games 82 Retail - 29 Arcade
Mass Effect 3 - Liara & Garrus conversation:
Liara : Did you really take out three Blue Suns mercs with one bullet?
Garrus:Nah of course not... The third guy had a heart attack. Not fair to count him.
MASS DOMINATION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 03:39 AM   #56
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

I dont recall saying you can quit memories besides starting them over. I would mention skipping cutscenes but it takes almost as long simce it has a loading screen
Old 11-20-2011, 04:15 AM   #57
Red Testament

Red Testament's Gamercard
"Monster Dance" seems to be a bit glitched. I tried it a few times not during a mission. Never got it to unlock, even though I was sure I met the qualification. I decided to move on and try it later on.

Later on during a memory in Sequence 5 in which I have to tail somebody and for full synch distract two guards with a bomb. I did that to get past them and kept following the person. During a cut-scene soon after that it unlocked. I have no idea if distracting the guards with a Cherry Bomb somehow glitched and did it. No clue.
Old 11-20-2011, 08:42 AM   #58
Quid Squid

Quote:
I dont recall saying you can quit memories besides starting them over. I would mention skipping cutscenes but it takes almost as long simce it has a loading screen
I guess the way you had it worded as I quoted above from the guide makes it seem like you just need to do the objective and could quit.

"Do this until it shows you have completed the objective."

Might just be on that one objective, but that happened to be the one I was doing so out of the whole guide it could come off as misleading and make someone have to redo the memory (which is a glitchy memory in the first place. One guy wouldn't attack and would always jump back when I went to hit him, daggers did no damage. Guys not showing up on radar kinda stuff too).
Old 11-20-2011, 09:15 AM   #59
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quid Squid View Post
I guess the way you had it worded as I quoted above from the guide makes it seem like you just need to do the objective and could quit.

"Do this until it shows you have completed the objective."

Might just be on that one objective, but that happened to be the one I was doing so out of the whole guide it could come off as misleading and make someone have to redo the memory (which is a glitchy memory in the first place. One guy wouldn't attack and would always jump back when I went to hit him, daggers did no damage. Guys not showing up on radar kinda stuff too).
Oh no I meant running around the map looking for the people to save. Once you saw the objective appear I meant you could stop looking for them
Old 11-20-2011, 10:23 AM   #60
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Craft Maniac

You can change this. You do not have to make a new bomb everytime for this. Simply make one bomb then from the main menu part, scroll down and select 'Add Bomb' 2 more times.

Then dismantle and repeat. Selecting 'Add Bomb' counts towards making one. I got this last night, and all I did was click 'Add Bomb' and then the achievement popped! So it's much easier and faster to make one, add two, dismantle, make one, add two etc, than having to constantly be making bombs.

Kung Fu Rainbow Lazer Force
Starting GSL13 Gamerscore: 211,477

Current Gamerscore: GAMERTAG

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 11-20-2011 at 10:25 AM.
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote