PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-20-2011, 11:47 AM   #61
ebin

ebin20's Gamercard
Tactician 30
Score at least 2500 points in a session (Multiplayer).

This is in an entire session, not just one kill. This is actually very easy to obtain, especially at higher levels and if you are familiar with the previous Assassin's Creed Brotherhood multiplayer. This can be obtained at level 1 if you wanted. An easy mode to get this in is Steal the Artifact. You can gain a lot of points by obtaining the artifact and hiding with it in a haystack. You will see people (such as first place in the match) gain upwards of 5000+ points. Even if almost last place you can pull off the 2500.

I just wanted to verify that 2500 does not get the acheivement. I got 2500 exactly and no pop. Also it seems like the team modes are the easiest to get over 2505.
ebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:58 PM   #62
xvictor360

xvictor360's Gamercard
Wow thanks for the guide
xvictor360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:42 AM   #63
tietjen1st

tietjen1st's Gamercard
thank you for the help
tietjen1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:49 AM   #64
kennyubasterd00

KennyUbasterd00's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
For "Monsters Dances" it's easier/cheaper to just poison any guard with a poison dart and just switch to the "throw money" opions for your secondary weapon and pelt the guard with cash. The other guards won't freak out since you don't use a bomb this way either.
"MineCraft = low budget Skyrim."

Last edited by kennyubasterd00; 11-22-2011 at 12:57 AM.
kennyubasterd00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 01:42 AM   #65
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Just for everyone that doesn't know;

You can get Lightning Strikes while going for Mosh Pit in Sequence 4, Memory 1. Just poison all of the guards, jump down and start stabbing. As they are already dying, none of them will be able to move or attack. If you are detected during this time, you can still attack while the game is desynchronising.

I found this way to be much easier than the Smoke bomb method, which always seemed to screw up with me.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:40 AM   #66
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum x360a View Post
Just for everyone that doesn't know;

You can get Lightning Strikes while going for Mosh Pit in Sequence 4, Memory 1. Just poison all of the guards, jump down and start stabbing. As they are already dying, none of them will be able to move or attack. If you are detected during this time, you can still attack while the game is desynchronising.

I found this way to be much easier than the Smoke bomb method, which always seemed to screw up with me.
Perfect, got it my first try doing that. I added that as another method and gave you credit.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:28 AM   #67
Prowilson123

Prowilson123's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomloiodice View Post
hope it doesnt turn out to be a lock ness monster asking for that three fitty.
Whats the fastest way of getting the money? I know the thieves get me quite a bit of money but im still like 200.000 short lol
Prowilson123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:28 AM   #68
Tyger7

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowilson123 View Post
Whats the fastest way of getting the money? I know the thieves get me quite a bit of money but im still like 200.000 short lol
As long as you are doing assassin quests and have around 55% of the city's revenue per 20 minutes you'll do fine. I finished all single player achievements and have over 100k left over, and I only used the thieves for achievements. I literally just collected my income from the bank when I needed it Assassin missions I did a lot as well but that was mandatory and I did it when I was near.
Old 11-22-2011, 11:39 AM   #69
SneakyofSneaks

Sneakyofsneaks's Gamercard
I have only the landmarks left, but due to the bank timer glitch it's annoying as the only way I get money every 20 mins is to nothing and leave it running, if I do anything in game like send assassins it resets the timer and I get nothing!

So I tend to leave it while I make dinner then come back once bank is full after an hour.
SneakyofSneaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:46 AM   #70
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
Perfect, got it my first try doing that. I added that as another method and gave you credit.
Thanks. I'm glad it helped! I found it much easier that way, as you can see what's happening and the guards seem to be much closer together. I must have got about 8 in 5 seconds, whereas with the smoke bombs I couldn't even kill 3.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 02:35 PM   #71
Necrophage33

Necrophage33's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Fast Fingers 20
Loot 50 dead guards with thief looting.

Thief looting is a reward you get for completing Set 2 of the Thieves Challenges.

• Perform 40 leaps of faith
  • Climb 1km in distance
  • Steal 250 currency with Counter Steal
You can use any leap of faith over and over again. I would just suggest finding one that is easy to climb to and using it. This might come over the course of gameplay as well. For climbing 1km, this will come easily while playing (considering you need 40 leaps of faith as well). To steal money, hold :rbut: and press when a guard attacks you. You can check your progress of these challenges by pressing and selecting challenges.

Now that you have your thief looting skill, find some thieves and hire them. Now go kill guards and they will loot all of the bodies for you.
Can you please fix that "hold :rbut:" that I have bolded? It's been there for a while and is really bugging me haha. Should be right trigger.
Necrophage33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:03 PM   #72
doomey

doomey's Gamercard
Quote:

Bully 20
Find and beat up Duccio.

The character Duccio will be introduced in Sequence 4 Memory 3. He will run off after you confront him. Afterwards, he will remain in the Constantine District. Once you spot him, there will be a red icon on the map. Likely, you will spot him without trying. When doing a Master Assassin Mission called "The Guardian, Part 1" you will be in a market which is very close to his location. If not, just go into that district and go to the Blacksmith shop in the North part. He is behind that building.

Note: This character will not appear in game until you have completed Sequence 4 Memory 3.

Assassin's Creed Revelations Bully Achievement - YouTube
So I accidently stabbed this guy, does he come back, or have I ruined my chances of getting this> :S
doomey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:33 PM   #73
Aaron15

L AZZAA L's Gamercard
Great guide, thanks. I found Silent But Deadly alot easier to do on DNA1 Seq 5 as it's right at the start of the mission and there is only 3 guards in the whole area and can kill them all with one throw.
Aaron15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 07:18 PM   #74
Vytenis

I dont know if anybody told this but I found how to make money fast so U can add to the guide for book purchase achievement. Here how it goes:

Go to PIRI REIS shop , go to craft bomb table ant press "B" U gonna get some materials (x3 each of them) go outside the shop, go in again, go again to the table press "B" . Repeat this till U have 25 items then turn too PIRI and sell all those materials and repeat repeat repeat , while U be doing this also some bank deposit will stuff in hope that helps !
Vytenis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:26 PM   #75
PsychicSandwich

PsychicSandwich's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron15 View Post
Great guide, thanks. I found Silent But Deadly alot easier to do on DNA1 Seq 5 as it's right at the start of the mission and there is only 3 guards in the whole area and can kill them all with one throw.
Thank you, I found this way much easier. For some reason the place mentioned in the guide just wouldn't give me the achievement even though I was clearly killing three people at once. This one clicked immediately.
PsychicSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:18 AM   #76
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychicSandwich View Post
Thank you, I found this way much easier. For some reason the place mentioned in the guide just wouldn't give me the achievement even though I was clearly killing three people at once. This one clicked immediately.
I tried that sequence 4 times failing. Doing it the way i suggested worked perfect. Dont know why
Old 11-23-2011, 02:17 AM   #77
Xx Overkill VR

O for oVR's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Easy place for the 3 throwing knives in one throw is Altair sequence 3 when you have unlimited throwing knives and guards come in constant waves of 3.

Also can you get all the online achievements in a custom private match besides the obvious need to do a public match to level up to 20?
Xx Overkill VR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:22 AM   #78
Elctrchead

Elctrchead's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBowles View Post
Just a heads up. The strategy guide mentions that if you lock all your assassin's dens down without first winning 3 rounds of defense, you can't complete the assassin's challenge sheet. Not sure if there's a way to unlock your towers after they are locked, so its best to force atleast 3 rounds of the mini-game and win them in order to make sure you can 100% it.
I have read on a few different forums that if you lock all your dens without winning 3 of the (F'n stupid) den defenses you'll get this automatically. Can anyone confirm??

EDIT: OK disregard, somehow I missed the post in this thread that says that same thing.

Last edited by Elctrchead; 11-23-2011 at 09:27 AM.
Elctrchead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:22 AM   #79
xKRAIZEEMANx

xKRAIZEEMANx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Thanks for the guide!

xKRAIZEEMANx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:53 PM   #80
Ixia Sith

Ixia Sith's Gamercard
Quote:

I can see you 20
Kill 5 guards while under the cover of a smoke screen bomb.

To make the bomb, you must have ingredients to create it. Any shell works technically, but impact is best. Use the British Gunpowder to ensure widest area of effect. The main ingredient to even make the bomb is Phosphorus. You can get these ingredients in many ways, looting dead bodies, chests, rewards, etc. You can even just go buy them if you can't manage to make them.

Craft the above bomb first. You can press to see through the smoke after throwing it. This achievement only requires you to do this 5 times. You do not have to do it all at once, but you might end up doing that anyways while going for "Lightning Strikes" achievement.

I tried today to get "I can see you", but only got four guards at once and then another two in a second try. No achievement. I guess it has to be in one attempt... or is this a glitch again??

Last edited by Ixia Sith; 11-23-2011 at 08:57 PM.
Ixia Sith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:44 PM   #81
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixia Sith View Post
I tried today to get "I can see you", but only got four guards at once and then another two in a second try. No achievement. I guess it has to be in one attempt... or is this a glitch again??

I did it with 5 in one and had it posted as such but others claim its 5 total. So im not sure because i was in your shoes
Old 11-23-2011, 11:52 PM   #82
Snoop QC

snoop qc's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Is it necessary to keep control of all cities once the Armchair General achievement has been unlocked?

Also, I lost a den defense, but when I come back to take it, the captain just doesn't show up so I can't get this lair. Is this a glitch or something?

Achievements completion : 99,39%
Gamerscore completion : 99,35%
Retail games completed : 70/74
I'm a completionist!!!

If you send a friend request, please send a message telling why, otherwise I will just ignore it
Snoop QC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 01:12 AM   #83
Mister Buds

Mister Buds's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
i'm confused on how you recruit the 12 assassins. you say five are from the templar dens and six are from the story, with the last one being in sequence 3 memory 3. the one in S3 M3 was my first assassin. how do i get the other ones from the story?
Mister Buds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 04:02 AM   #84
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Buds View Post
i'm confused on how you recruit the 12 assassins. you say five are from the templar dens and six are from the story, with the last one being in sequence 3 memory 3. the one in S3 M3 was my first assassin. how do i get the other ones from the story?
Well not technically from the story, I'll change my wording on that. I meant as you are going for dens you will find them. The only one that appears after the S3M3 you must seek out and it's not an obvious one. I recruited more than the required assassins and when I obtained him, I got the achievement.
Old 11-24-2011, 03:58 PM   #85
intheshallow

Send a message via AIM to intheshallow

intheshallow's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Well not technically from the story, I'll change my wording on that. I meant as you are going for dens you will find them. The only one that appears after the S3M3 you must seek out and it's not an obvious one. I recruited more than the required assassins and when I obtained him, I got the achievement.
Tyger, speaking of this, there is a glitch going on with "A Friend Indeed". I was stuck on 11/12 for a long time. I went up to Sequence 7 with ALL dens taken over and recruited all assassin's. I went into the DNA sequence and it said I had 6/6 recruited.

I read people had a similar problem and they found a way to fix this. What you need to do is go to DNA Sequence -- Recruit Assassin's. Go to either the 2nd or 3rd DNA sequence where you help a guy who has been badly injured and fears for his family. REPLAY this mission. I replayed it even though I completed it and the achievement unlocked right after that.

You should mention this in your guide for anyone else who ran into the problem I did.

Currently Working On
:
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

On The Back Burner:

Rayman 3: HD, Dead Rising 3

Giving up On:
Trials: Evolution &
Ninja Gaiden II
intheshallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 09:02 PM   #86
Pink Devil Fish

Pink Devil Fish's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Lightning Strikes

You can also get this achievement near the end of the game when you are doing the chase scene while using a parachute that is attached to the carriage. You can grab some guards and throw them onto other guards and finish with an assassination to get the chieve. I got it there without trying.
Pink Devil Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 02:04 AM   #87
VariousWaves

ASsistantMage's Gamercard
thanks for the guide. it really helped. Only cheevo i hate is the Sage one. I forgot about the expensive books in the other map
Old 11-25-2011, 04:03 AM   #88
Disco Ball

Send a message via ICQ to Disco Ball Send a message via AIM to Disco Ball Send a message via MSN to Disco Ball Send a message via Yahoo to Disco Ball

Disco Ball's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
Quote:
Tax Evasion 10
Get your money back from a Templar tax collector.

This enemy type appears at random (or so it seems) and will have a red icon above their heads. They will run from you at sight. Chase them down and press while running to tackle and kill them. It is suggested that they appear upon the happening of the bank deposit. If you rush to the bank when this happens and wait around, you may spot one easier.

Hey Guys I am pretty sure I found a way to get this 100%, I tried 5 times and it worked for me all the times. I had zero notoriety and I already beat the game, and have all assassins den's locked, but this should make no difference.

Steps:

1. Stand by a bank and wait for money to deposit
2. Once it deposits click B to talk to the bank vendor but DO NOT take the money out, instead back out of the prompt.
3. Run/walk away from the bank, so the icon on your minimap gets very small
4. As soon as the bank icon shrinks to a small icon, the tax collector should spawn.

Hope this works for all those not being able to get it, since it worked for me many times.
Old 11-25-2011, 09:19 AM   #89
Ixia Sith

Ixia Sith's Gamercard
Quote:
I did it with 5 in one and had it posted as such but others claim its 5 total. So im not sure because i was in your shoes
"I can see you"...

I think I figured out what was wrong: you have to do it with your own smoke bomb! First I tried it in one of the master assassin missions where your aprentice is spamming smoke bombs and I ran around killing guards. Didn't work.

Today I used my own bombs and I even think it's wasn't five guards in one attempt. But I'm not sure about this...

Last edited by Ixia Sith; 11-25-2011 at 03:33 PM. Reason: typo
Ixia Sith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 03:09 PM   #90
Flips360

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Thanks for this awesome guide.