PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-30-2011, 04:43 PM   #31
Necrophage33

Necrophage33's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebulen View Post
A tip is that from the weapon select screen, you can press A while a bomb is selected to craft more, and not have to go to a crafting box to do it.

This was very helpful on sequence 7 mission 4 when using poison bombs, because you can make more mid fights.
Oh my god I really wish I knew about this when attempting this mission. Thankfully I got lucky after about 4 or 5 attempts, but this would've made it so much easier.
Necrophage33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 06:28 PM   #32
Red Testament

Red Testament's Gamercard
Sequence 8 Memory one is glitchy to get full synch. My first time through I didn't get it. Replaying it just now, when I was standing on the roof about to go into Arsenal I got it immediately. I don't know if the update did something on accident or what. I was watching a video on YouTube and the same thing happened to that guy. Weird...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebulen View Post
A tip is that from the weapon select screen, you can press A while a bomb is selected to craft more, and not have to go to a crafting box to do it.

This was very helpful on sequence 7 mission 4 when using poison bombs, because you can make more mid fights.
Thank you for this. I never noticed for some reason. I'm pretty good at combat, but I'm sure I would've screwed this up somehow. Saved me a lot of frustration.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:39 PM   #33
Telekiller7

Telekiller5's Gamercard
Sequence 6
Memory 3: Bearer of Mixed Tidings
Objective: Do not kill anyone

on this one i decided not to do it the first time and i used my assassins to take down some guards. then later i shot someone with the crossbow and only THEN did it say objective failed. so i guess that means you can abuse your assassins and its not YOU killing them
havent actually done it that way yet though.

I got my high GS thanks to www.Gamefly.com, you should too! (I WISH this was a paid advertisement )

Last edited by Telekiller7; 12-01-2011 at 08:03 PM.
Telekiller7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 08:20 PM   #34
Chrolikai

Chrolikai's Gamercard
@Telekiller: Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to try that when I go for it. I originally did it during the main play through, but I had been getting frustrated so I had killed a citizen at the beginnning of the mission due to being angry that I failed within 20 paces the try before. I finished the rest of the mission fine, but it still gave me 50% But thanks for the tip.
Chrolikai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 05:49 PM   #35
PePzi NL

PePzi NL's Gamercard
Do you have to finish missions after you replay them for 100% sync, or can you quit to the DNA menu when you finished the objective?
PePzi NL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 12:25 AM   #36
ZacAttack159357

AtR ZacAttack's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Memory 1: The Prisoner
Counter steal counts for the objective, you can kill people but not the guard himself until you steal/counter steal.
30000 Gamerscore: A Knife to the Heart-50G (AC: Brotherhood)

GT: AtR ZacAttack
ZacAttack159357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 03:49 AM   #37
Chrolikai

Chrolikai's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by PePzi NL View Post
Do you have to finish missions after you replay them for 100% sync, or can you quit to the DNA menu when you finished the objective?
Not positive, but I'm 99% sure you have to dothe whole mission. The game never says 100% until you completely finish the mission.
Chrolikai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 06:01 PM   #38
tripleb2k

BobZombie3k's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Thank you for this! It's been very helpful. Most are pretty easy and straightforward while a few are a pain in the ass. Good tips.

tripleb2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 01:19 AM   #39
CoolMarquis97

ah marquis97's Gamercard
Really Helpful, Thanks
CoolMarquis97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:09 AM   #40
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Hey Tyger, I found an additional method for Sequence 6, Memory 1. For some reason the guard you need to kill acts just like civilians if you throw money down on the ground, so allow him to walk along his path (use Eagle Vision to see it) and when he's near the haystack, throw some gold on the ground near the corner there to have him rush over to pick up what he can. Perfect chance to kill him without the need for Cherry bombs.

At least, this is how I did it. I didn't try the bump method Callum mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenderPowguin View Post
I'll support any post of CrazyMv94's that isn't whining from lack of social connection.
TVthePunisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:21 PM   #41
bfmv lfc

Mr Evil Donkey's Gamercard
Wish I would of used this before I started, ill have to go back because i missed a few. Great guide.
bfmv lfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:11 AM   #42
fastNcurious

Thanks for this guide. From the wording of the achievement, it sounds like you needed to get 100% in every single sequence, not just the main story. Glad to see that's not so.
fastNcurious is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 08:49 PM   #43
fastNcurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
Sequence 8: The End of an Era

Memory 1: Discovery

Objective: If attacked, kill 5 guards in close combat without getting hit

It's a bit hard to avoid guards, but you can keep calling infinite arrow storm if you want in order to avoid conflict. If you do, just try to counter enemies and not get hit. It might take a few tries to and some luck for this one.
This one confused me. I thought if you avoided fighting altogether, you'd still get 100% sync since the objective clearly states "IF attacked." So I played all sneaky and went around the right edge of the map, making sure no enemies had a red warning mark on me. Didn't get 100%.

For me, it seems like you have to kill 5 people without getting hit. The "IF" part of that objective is misleading. On my second attempt, I just fought as many people as I could until it said bonus objective completed.

Edit: Lol. After I posted I noticed my own post above this one. Sorry. Would've just edited that one if I had known.
fastNcurious is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:56 AM   #44
neeker75

neeker75's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
For 8-1, I got it like almost everyone else:

- failed the first time
- replayed and stood on the roof in the beginning for a few seconds

It said 100% sync even before I jumped down.
neeker75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 05:02 AM   #45
E vee dub

Send a message via AIM to E vee dub

E vee dub's Gamercard
This question...

While replaying these memories, can you obtain the secondary objective and leave? NO
OR
Do you have to complete the whole memory again for it to count? YES

ANSWER:
It saves at the end of the memory.
So yes, you must play through and cannot leave once it's done.

ASSASSIN'S CREED REVELATIONS 800/1000G, Jan 26th 2012
(I'm not touching multiplayer, it's lame it's on this game)

NORTH CAROLINA STATE UNIVERSITY
RALEIGH, N.C.
"CLASS OF 2005"
"THE WOLFPACK"

Last edited by E vee dub; 01-26-2012 at 10:10 AM.
E vee dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 05:12 AM   #46
acoustic can

k as in kyle's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by E vee dub View Post
While replaying these sequences, can you obtain the secondary objective and leave?

OR

Do you have to complete the whole sequence again for it to count?
You have to finish the mission for it to count. As soon as this mission is over, it will take you back to the DNA menu. So you don't have to play the whole sequence over, just the mission. At least I think that's what you're asking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNcurious View Post
This one confused me. I thought if you avoided fighting altogether, you'd still get 100% sync since the objective clearly states "IF attacked." So I played all sneaky and went around the right edge of the map, making sure no enemies had a red warning mark on me. Didn't get 100%.

For me, it seems like you have to kill 5 people without getting hit. The "IF" part of that objective is misleading. On my second attempt, I just fought as many people as I could until it said bonus objective completed.

Edit: Lol. After I posted I noticed my own post above this one. Sorry. Would've just edited that one if I had known.
I think by "attacked" it means spotted. I tried multiple times to go through without fighting, but I was always spotted near the end and didn't get the objective. Then, I went through and fought every group of enemy; after a few groups (stupid assassin's kept killing the guys before I could), I finally got the objective along with 100%. After that, I tried again to see if I could get through without being spotted - I did and got 100% sync this way also.

Last edited by acoustic can; 01-16-2012 at 09:17 PM.
acoustic can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 10:13 AM   #47
E vee dub

Send a message via AIM to E vee dub

E vee dub's Gamercard
Of course, I meant memory, not the entire, multiple-memory sequence.

ASSASSIN'S CREED REVELATIONS 800/1000G, Jan 26th 2012
(I'm not touching multiplayer, it's lame it's on this game)

NORTH CAROLINA STATE UNIVERSITY
RALEIGH, N.C.
"CLASS OF 2005"
"THE WOLFPACK"

Last edited by E vee dub; 01-26-2012 at 10:11 AM.
E vee dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:15 PM   #48
AgEnT STARZz

AgEnT STARZz's Gamercard

Thanks to this guide i only ever had to replay 1 mission! Thanks for all the work put in!

Currently on 101'937 (03/09/13)
Working on: Mass Effect 3(1375/1550), GOW3(1825/2000)

GoW3: Rank 49(Blue) (Seriously 3.0 - 51/65 Onyx - 94.34%)

My Girlfriend takes up to much of my time these days
AgEnT STARZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 06:20 PM   #49
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Gettiong pissed off with Memory 5 Sequence 2 - save at least 40 rioters.

First attempt: I used 1 assassin in first wave, but on second too slow loading for arrow storm.
Second attemot: Did it on my own in first wave, second wave arrow storm, still failing.

Where I'm failing is when I try and kill them from behind they block me and I waste time.
Old 02-05-2012, 06:24 PM   #50
crapman429

herms429's Gamercard
This is just too much to do
crapman429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:33 PM   #51
ViolentCabaret

ViolentCabaret's Gamercard
This guide has been insanely helpful. I've been stuggling on a few memories, but at least using this guide I can tell that I am doing way better than I was without it. Only a matter of time before effort pays off (I hope.)

Thanks so much.

ViolentCabaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 03:21 PM   #52
Comben

Comben's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjdavies View Post

First attempt: I used 1 assassin in first wave, but on second too slow loading for arrow storm.
Second attemot: Did it on my own in first wave, second wave arrow storm, still failing.

Where I'm failing is when I try and kill them from behind they block me and I waste time.
I remember struggling with that memory... The only tips I can give you are to keep trying and to call in ALL of the assassins when u start to lost a few rioters. Basically triple tap "LB" to call all 6 assassins who should stay for quite a while... the bonus of this means if they do go then all 3 assassin signals fill up together which means arrow storm is available in a 3 of the normal time!

Comben

Please click my name below to add me on other social media:
Twitter: @JackComben
XBL GT: Comben
Steam ID: JComben
YouTube: JackComben
Comben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:11 PM   #53
10below

TheyKilledFRITZ's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjdavies View Post

Be sure to have your assassin challenges (Set 2) completed so your assassin meter refills faster. Otherwise it may not fill up fast enough to do arrow storm.

On my first try, I called in 2 assassins late in the first round, and arrow storm the second round. I used my throwing knives and gun. And ended up with only 43 rioters alive at the end. Success but barely.
If I had to do it again, I'd call in 3 assassins right away (they really help in that first round), still do throwing knives and gun, and arrow storm...definitely would have more left than 43.
Depending on timing, maybe try two arrow storms...I didn't try that. Might not allow enough time to refill meter since perhaps 2nd round will start too soon...I don't know.
10below is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:41 AM   #54
bigskinner

dA m0tAtAy dArk's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
All right I edited accordingly thank you everyone. Things like being able to skip a whole part is helpful because of course when I played it, I didn't know the gate was already open! I thought it opened after I killed the enemies.

As far as being able to use a different weapon or different method, I might edit those in depending on the info. Things I won't be editing in are more like using certain weapons instead type deal. Like on a lot of missions I might say use a poison dart, but of course you can kill an enemy however you want and those specific tactics might work better for some and not for others.

Otherwise I appreciate feedback as always and I'm glad to check up on this and update it accordingly.

Anyone can provide their personal methods/experiences with memories. This will help when people don't have certain things on hand (parachutes, certain bombs, etc).
thanks for the awesome guide bud, will be looking at this once i complete the game to do 100% synch. keep up the good work
bigskinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 06:31 PM   #55
AmbaLaBamba

AmbaLaBamba's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Looking to do this achievement very soon, today maybe and this is very helpful with the hints and tips!

AmbaLaBamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 08:03 AM   #56
Enigk

Enigk's Gamercard
This is very helpful. Just coming up to the don't lose any health memories in sequence 7. Hopefully they won't be as annoying as the tank level in brotherhood. So far with guide these have all been a breeze.
Enigk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 05:34 AM   #57
Kailon791

Kailon791's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide. Most were pretty easy, but I struggled with a few. Still easier than 100% in Brotherhood though. HATED that stupid no damage on tank level. Loved all the games though and super pumped for 3. Again, great guide. Thanks.

100% Retail: Mass Effect 3 (1550), Mass Effect 2 (1355), Fallout 3 (1550), Assassin's Creed II, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (1000), Amazing Spider-Man, Spider-Man EoT, Resident Evil 4 HD, Prototype 2, Sleeping Dogs (1225), Bioshock Infinite (1000), Deadpool,

100% Arcade: Shadow Complex, Monday Night Combat, DR2C:0, Battlefield 1943, Bastion, THPS HD, SP Tennorman, The Walking Dead, BG&E HD, Castlevania SOTN, FC3:BD, Brothers ToTS, Dust ET
Kailon791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 03:24 PM   #58
aiMx58

aiMx58's Gamercard
great guide
aiMx58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 03:46 PM   #59
aiMx58

aiMx58's Gamercard
great guide thank you much
aiMx58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:10 AM   #60
LittleAngelFox

i was wondering if you also needed to get 100% in other stuff like the Faction HQ Missions or is it only the main story line stuff
LittleAngelFox is offline   Reply With Quote