Question about the last mission [spoilers!]

Zombymario

I just completed the game and I chose to save the girls. Now I can do the last mission again to get the other ending. But, I saw that if you choose to kill Killbane that the girls will die. :( Now, if you do the last mission for the second time, will the progress be saved? Because I don't want that I lose the girls :p I wanna keep Shaundi and Voila as 'teammembers' :p

PS: sorry for bad English

Haha I was exactly the same way! I just redid the final mission and killed Killbane this time and as soon as I did I called Shaundi and she was still alive! So don't worry :)

Really? I tried calling Shaundi and Viola after replaying it and it just kept giving me a busy tone.

Really? I tried calling Shaundi and Viola after replaying it and it just kept giving me a busy tone.

It did that to me as well when I was in the crib right after beating the final mission but then I went down to street level and Shaundi answered and showed up in a Torch. As long as you are somewhere near a road where a homie can reach you at they should pick up the phone.

Haha I was exactly the same way! I just redid the final mission and killed Killbane this time and as soon as I did I called Shaundi and she was still alive! So don't worry :)

It gives me a busy tone tone too :mad:

It did that to me as well when I was in the crib right after beating the final mission but then I went down to street level and Shaundi answered and showed up in a Torch. As long as you are somewhere near a road where a homie can reach you at they should pick up the phone.

Oke, thanks. I will try it. I only did (so far for now) the last mission once and I can't call Shaundi. It gives me a busy tone :eek:

I killed them and also still have them, but does anyone knows how you replay a mission because i cant find it anywhere and to do it all over again would be lame.

After you did last mission (it doesn't matter if you saved or killed shaundi) go to your phone > missions and that you can do the last mission again.