PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Jurassic Park
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-16-2011, 07:44 PM   #1
Soldier9870

exenteration's Gamercard
World's Best Dad

It's the LAST achievement I need.
Anyone know how to get it?
Soldier9870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 10:27 PM   #2
Soldier9870

exenteration's Gamercard
NOBODY here knows?
Old 11-16-2011, 11:00 PM   #3
deathstealer9

ShAdOw1123's Gamercard
no sorry man :/ very unpopular game
deathstealer9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 11:18 PM   #4
knight_0f_kh0nshu

Send a message via MSN to knight_0f_kh0nshu Send a message via Yahoo to knight_0f_kh0nshu

knight0fkh0nshu's Gamercard
Episode One - #12 T-Rex Showdown - When the girl is hanging down from the ledge tell her "Don't Be Stupid"

Completed Games
Retail: 118 | XBLA: 23 | Win8: 6 | GFWL: 0 | WP: 29 | Web: 1
knight_0f_kh0nshu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 11:37 PM   #5
Soldier9870

exenteration's Gamercard
Very underrated game haha
I love it

And thanks alot man!
Old 11-17-2011, 12:19 AM   #6
Soldier9870

exenteration's Gamercard
Odd... I went back and said that 3 times now and I didn't get it. I hope you don't mind but I sent a friend request so we can look into it
Old 11-17-2011, 04:46 AM   #7
SailaofShilla

SailaofShilla's Gamercard
I just got this achievement tonight. On my second play through tying up lose ends. To get this achievement you have to say 3 things a "parent should never say"

When you're in the jeep before finding Nima you have to tell her that her mother was overreacting when discussing her problems at home.

Once you're safely inside the bunker after the T-Rex and Triceratops fight you have to answer "Maybe" when she asks if the dinosaurs can get inside the bunker.

and lastly, when she's hanging on the ledge above the door tell her "Don't be stupid" and the achievement will pop.

Hope this helps. Good luck.
SailaofShilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:08 AM   #8
Soldier9870

exenteration's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailaofShilla View Post
I just got this achievement tonight. On my second play through tying up lose ends. To get this achievement you have to say 3 things a "parent should never say"

When you're in the jeep before finding Nima you have to tell her that her mother was overreacting when discussing her problems at home.

Once you're safely inside the bunker after the T-Rex and Triceratops fight you have to answer "Maybe" when she asks if the dinosaurs can get inside the bunker.

and lastly, when she's hanging on the ledge above the door tell her "Don't be stupid" and the achievement will pop.

OH GOD YES!
1k!

thanks to everyone who contributed!
Old 11-20-2011, 03:15 PM   #9
slycooper20

slycooper20's Gamercard
Actually, there's more for you to say. PS3Trophies has a walkthrough of the episode that tells you exactly what to say past the 3 things the last guy mentioned.
200/200:Sam & Max Save the World, Wallace & Gromit Episode 1, 2, 3, 4, Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition, Sam & Max Beyond Time & Space, Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge Special Edition, Dead Rising 2: Case Zero

slycooper20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 06:39 AM   #10
DeltaKappaEcho

DeltaKappaEcho's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by slycooper20 View Post
Actually, there's more for you to say. PS3Trophies has a walkthrough of the episode that tells you exactly what to say past the 3 things the last guy mentioned.
Maybe so but the above poster is correct. I only picked those three "negative" comments and got the achievement when I went through the episode. None of the other choices were negative. I remember those three because I kept thinking, "that seems like a bad thing to say". I didn't realize it was three things - I just assumed it was telling her not to be dumb since I got the achievement then.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:25 AM   #11
slycooper20

slycooper20's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaKappaEcho View Post
Maybe so but the above poster is correct. I only picked those three "negative" comments and got the achievement when I went through the episode. None of the other choices were negative. I remember those three because I kept thinking, "that seems like a bad thing to say". I didn't realize it was three things - I just assumed it was telling her not to be dumb since I got the achievement then.
There's actually supposed to be four lines of dialogue, though. Right before you say Maybe when asked if the dinosaurs could get in, you're supposed to tell her to "Buck up". I'm assuming that you must have gotten lucky and chose that choice, but that's just my guess.
200/200:Sam & Max Save the World, Wallace & Gromit Episode 1, 2, 3, 4, Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition, Sam & Max Beyond Time & Space, Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge Special Edition, Dead Rising 2: Case Zero

slycooper20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 07:57 PM   #12
SIMPLYMIDGET

simplymidget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailaofShilla View Post

Got this achievement without knowing...I guess I am a bad/cruel parent.

160 completed games [Includes all DLC]

Don't waste time pulling off the petals. Cut off the head. - Spirit of Summer [God], Ryse

SIMPLYMIDGET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 03:41 PM   #13
DarkReign2021
Banned User

DarkReign2021's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just want to add that if you picked any of the dialogs before and went back to get the one you missed through the scenario mode, it won't give you the achievement. Gonna test to see if you can start from the first choice or if you have to play through from the very beginning.
DarkReign2021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 02:28 AM   #14
KimikoAmaya

Send a message via AIM to KimikoAmaya Send a message via Skype™ to KimikoAmaya

KimikoAmaya's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
When your driving in the car with Jess, tell her that her mom is overreacting for the first part.
When you are in the bunker and she asks if the mean little dinos can get in, say "Maybe".
Then When she's about to be eaten tell her not to be stupid.
The achievement pops with only those three. Saying "Buck up" is not a negative and does nothing for you.
IGN confirms that the achievement has only 3 parts in their achievement/trophies guide.

KimikoAmaya is offline   Reply With Quote