PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-09-2013, 04:28 PM   #1
Rojo

Send a message via MSN to Rojo Send a message via Skype™ to Rojo

PandaCatMan's Gamercard
Riverwood trader: Only got 2.5k after patch??

Well it seems after the 1.9 patch, my Riverwood trader dude only has 2.5k gold. My speech skill is at level 100.. I have invested in him.. and I have already done his quest..

So I am assuming they have patched the amount of money he has?

Now with this.. where is the best place to go and sell my stuff? As I have a lot of stuff I need to sell.. =/
Rojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 04:53 PM   #2
ecto69

ecto69's Gamercard
Thieves Guild they will have 4000k (Tonilia) and there are 4 other traders with 2k or so .
Old 04-09-2013, 05:07 PM   #3
Rojo

Send a message via MSN to Rojo Send a message via Skype™ to Rojo

PandaCatMan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecto69 View Post
Thieves Guild they will have 4000k (Tonilia) and there are 4 other traders with 2k or so .
Take it I have to help the thieves guild out to get all 4 merchants and for her to have that much?
Rojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:02 AM   #4
InsaneKane87

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojo View Post
Take it I have to help the thieves guild out to get all 4 merchants and for her to have that much?
I remember I did a crap load of side quests to restore the thieves guild and don't remember what I did to get those 4 merchants there but yes some work has to be done. I always go there to sell stuff. You can get 8000+ of gold when you sell stuff.
Old 04-10-2013, 07:56 AM   #5
buggss

All the above but I'd say the best place to go to sell lots of gear without needing any faction advancement would be Riften market, including the insane mage in the fort there's places to sell anything if you don't have the merchant perk (which you probably do have with 100 speech) and something like 10+ separate vendors to sell to.
buggss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:48 PM   #6
Darth Maleval

Darth Maleval's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojo View Post
Well it seems after the 1.9 patch, my Riverwood trader dude only has 2.5k gold. My speech skill is at level 100.. I have invested in him.. and I have already done his quest..

So I am assuming they have patched the amount of money he has?

Now with this.. where is the best place to go and sell my stuff? As I have a lot of stuff I need to sell.. =/
Funny you mention this as I went into Riverwood Trader and noticed he only had about 2,500 worth of gold. Previously he had over 12,000. So perhaps something happened with this update to adjust all the vendors' gold??
Old 04-10-2013, 04:55 PM   #7
ecto69

ecto69's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Maleval View Post
Funny you mention this as I went into Riverwood Trader and noticed he only had about 2,500 worth of gold. Previously he had over 12,000. So perhaps something happened with this update to adjust all the vendors' gold??
Riverwood Trader will no longer hold 10k Gold and will be back to default of 1250 or so and +1k with the Speech perk. So selling off high priced items will be more difficult.

Most likely caused by this fix
Quote:
Fixed issue with merchants not receiving the proper additional gold with the Investor perk