PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-19-2011, 10:19 PM   #1
snake1111123

Corphlough's Gamercard
can you get more than 50 perk points?

i know that the level cap is around 70-90 but i was wondering if you can still earn perks if your past level 50? im tallying my perk points so i dont accidently spend on something i dont want and i dont have enough to get the thing that i do want so i need to know soon.

i save the best for last. Mainly because i need practice.
snake1111123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 10:21 PM   #2
BluWolve

BluWolve's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 5   Subscriber - Platinum   Submit - Silver   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
You should have read the FAQ.
Anyway....

Quote:
What is the maxium number of perk points one player can get? The following was taken from UESP wiki
Quote:
The game imposes a soft cap at level 50. Past level 50, leveling up happens much more slowly. The theoretical level cap (maximum level) is level 81, reached by increasing all skills to 100.(tested with player.advskill console cheat)

One implication of the leveling system is that although it is possible to create a character with 100 in all skills, it is not possible for one character to unlock all skill perks.

There are more than 250 total skill perks (including multi-point perks), but only around 80+20 (80 perks from leveling plus around 20 possible perks from quests) of them can be unlocked by any given character.

Note: Need confirmation whether quest rewards only give skill points (via trainers and/or books which count in the maximum level cap of 81)or are there quests/trainers/books which actually give "Perks to increase"

i have conformation i found a book on the map within a chest once i opened to read it it automatically gave me perk points to the subjet the book was on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astinus, Chronicler of the History of Krynn
History should note, however, that the Light would have been doomed to failure if not for one man who chose to walk in Darkness
BluWolve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 10:21 PM   #3
xTGMx INF3RNO

xTGMx INF3RNO's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
im sure you can get around 90perks because you get one each level and rewarded some

xTGMx INF3RNO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 10:21 PM   #4
Kraderic
Banned User

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Level cap is at 81.
Kraderic is offline   Reply With Quote