PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-24-2014, 03:46 PM   #1
adz5000

Send a message via MSN to adz5000

adz5000's Gamercard
Fun Things To Do After Completion

Quite simply what fun things are there to do/find/discover after you have completed the main quest and all of the factions?

I have also done the main questline and achievements in the Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLC's.

Are there any fun side quests you folks could recommend in either these DLC's or in the full game?

Impatiently waiting for TITANFALL to ermmm.... fall?
adz5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 06:18 AM   #2
atryeu

Was I supposed to finish the main quest and factions? LoL I just passed 150 hours of play and haven't finished either yet LoL I have my guy up to level 40 right now. I have completed a ton of the side & misc quests and have been doing a lot of just roaming about. The bounties are fun

1k points - Feb 16, 2013 ("Benefits of Civilization" from Red Dead Redemption)
10k points - November 2, 2013 ("Reaver" from Fallout 3 GotY)

Completed 100% (with DLC)
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (GotY) - July 28, 2013
Fallout 3 (GotY) - November 6, 2013
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Legendary Edition) - May 3, 2014

atryeu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 05:42 AM   #3
MissJaded

MissJaded's Gamercard
Did you get all the expert spells from mages? Somewhat fun. I just need Conjuration expert spells. Leveling up all skills.

Getting all the dragon preist mask was quite fun. Having Vorstag as your follower wearing Deadric armor and being a bad ass is fun.

Today I went into Yngol Barrow to get his helm. Pretty sweet looking.
Also there are these Jars of Bugs you can find pretty good edition to your crib lol.

I think I'm ganna do another playthrough though because I'm getting alittle bored or maybe just burnt out putting 300+ into the game.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:57 AM   #4
atryeu

I found 2 or 3 of the masks so far (I'm guessing that's what they are at least... Krosis, or something was one, right?

I decided to go through the Dawnguard DLC so I'm doing some of those quests right now. Maybe I'll catch up on some of the Misc quests again when I'm done. That list is getting big again LoL

1k points - Feb 16, 2013 ("Benefits of Civilization" from Red Dead Redemption)
10k points - November 2, 2013 ("Reaver" from Fallout 3 GotY)

Completed 100% (with DLC)
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (GotY) - July 28, 2013
Fallout 3 (GotY) - November 6, 2013
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Legendary Edition) - May 3, 2014

atryeu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 10:44 PM   #5
o S y m P H o N i E s

ReanimatedVirus's Gamercard
I had a good answer here, but then I took an arrow to the knee
o S y m P H o N i E s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 03:33 AM   #6
Emcee Shadow

Emcee Shadow's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Go on a long walk from dragon bridge to riften, riding waterfalls, playing tag with mammoths, stealing food from peoples homes then throwing it in the river. In all seriousness though, I have all the achievements, done hundreds of quests, reset my perks over and over. I have over 1000 hours in several characters combined and I still love making new ones to play the game a little differently. I take the HuD and quest makers off and walk everywhere I go. It makes things much more fun and difficult. I may end up somewhere completely different and have to turn around. I love finding and reading books I've never seen before, searching for ingredients for new cooking recipes. I've always played the fool out of Elder Scrolls games. Ever since I took a chance on a new game called Morrowind a long time ago. So many things to do, just got to keep your eyes open

Never Forget, That God Hasnt Finished With me yet.
I Feel his Hand on my Brain. When I Write Rhymes,
I go Blind and let tha Lord do his Thang.
-Tupac Shakur
Emcee Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 12:28 AM   #7
Shields Down

Shields Fading's Gamercard
I love creating new characters and using different armor and weapons. I just created a mage character and I'm trying to focus on alteration for defense, conjuration for weaponry and atronachs, and destruction for, well, destruction. So far it's a relatively fun setup and far different from my normal playthroughs.
Shields Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 04:35 PM   #8
stormsyr

stormsyr's Gamercard
I'm still working on both of these btw.

Well I haven't completed it yet, but as i've gotten the 100k achievement cash seems meaningless now, so now I just grab gems and jewelry and have been stashing it in my house, but not in the usual way...

And with my soul gems... This looks really cool when one of the NPC's activates the forge and the fire glows underneath the gems.

stormsyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 03:33 PM   #9
dragonc1aw

dragonc1aw's Gamercard
I am attempting to level up my character to have all of the skills unlocked, currently at level 88.
dragonc1aw is offline   Reply With Quote