PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Saints Row: The Third
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-20-2011, 07:07 PM   #1
Blasphemy

Blasphemer's Gamercard
Gang taunts AFTER eliminating all gangs?

Where can I do this?
Blasphemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:17 PM   #2
Thunderhorse31

Saddlebags's Gamercard
There are gang members all over the city, they're just not as prevalent. I usually find them walking past my strongholds. It's not impossible, it'll just take more time. I'm in the same boat.
Thunderhorse31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:28 PM   #3
mjc0961

mjc0961's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I'm still getting some from survival missions. A lot of them are for defending one of your shops from one of the gangs. Once you clear the survival, you should still have enough notoriety from that gang to have more of them come at you (bro). Keep killing them until more show up, then run into the store to drop notoriety. Now you can go back outside and taunt everyone. They'll attack you; kill them to get notoriety again so new guys show up that you haven't taunted yet. Then go back in the store, and repeat.

Taunting is so buggy though. I get ignored completely, they get mad and attack but the challenge counter doesn't go up, all kinds of shit. There plenty of other ways to get taunting respect, but they're even less reliable for getting challenge credit than taunting members who aren't attacking you yet. I've done tons of taunting, and yet only 13/50 in the challenges. I'm sure I've done more than 50 enemy gang members who aren't attacking me or anyone else and yet only 13/50? Honestly, I'm getting so sick of it that I think I might wait for a patch to come out before finishing these challenges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentCabaret View Post
This guide continues to warm my heart and piss off my roommates. Thanks so much!
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 09:34 PM   #4
Easter Bunny 00

Demigod Of Hate's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc0961 View Post
Once you clear the survival, you should still have enough notoriety from that gang to have more of them come at you (bro).
That bro was awesome, hahahaha
Easter Bunny 00 is offline   Reply With Quote