PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-21-2011, 05:56 AM   #1
KaNiBaL xX

KaNiBaL xX's Gamercard
Ending *spoilers*

When Ezio is retrieving Altair's Apple, Desmond's hologram or what not appears and Ezio touches him on the shoulder and talks to him.

My question to clarify my own understanding is: Ezio saw Desmond and communicated with him?

KaNiBaL xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 12:14 PM   #2
TheMarkOfPower

TheMarkOfPower's Gamercard
yes he could see him and was talking to him, seems now ezio has retired and desmond knows far more than he did before they have finally connected though they are in different times and it is now down to desmond to figure out the rest which i beleive he has being as he said "i know what needs to be done" just in time to roll the credits and confirm that there will be yet another assasins creed.
TheMarkOfPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 12:34 PM   #3
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkOfPower View Post
yes he could see him and was talking to him, seems now ezio has retired and desmond knows far more than he did before they have finally connected though they are in different times and it is now down to desmond to figure out the rest which i beleive he has being as he said "i know what needs to be done" just in time to roll the credits and confirm that there will be yet another assasins creed.
Well, Ubisoft confirmed that ages ago.

My only problem with the ending is that Desmond said nothing until the line at the end of the game. I think they may have cut some speech out of there due to time restrictions or something.

Ezio has retired, but I think that was a very underwhelming ending, as they could at least have shown something about Ezio's final years with Sofia.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:43 PM   #4
Djelement85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum x360a View Post
Well, Ubisoft confirmed that ages ago.

My only problem with the ending is that Desmond said nothing until the line at the end of the game. I think they may have cut some speech out of there due to time restrictions or something.

Ezio has retired, but I think that was a very underwhelming ending, as they could at least have shown something about Ezio's final years with Sofia.
I was surprised aswell they didn't show more of Ezio's final years but maybe that could be part of some DLC?

Personally think the Library scene at the end was one of the best I have seen in any game.. spine chilling.
Djelement85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:56 PM   #5
daishichi

Daishichi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djelement85 View Post
I was surprised aswell they didn't show more of Ezio's final years but maybe that could be part of some DLC?
Download the video "Embers". I could have sworn it was supposed to be included in my GameStop Signature Edition, but found no code or other way to claim it. In fact, I didn't find it in the main Game Marketplace either, but rather in "Extras" off the main game menu. I think it was just 240 MS Pts.

Old 11-21-2011, 03:52 PM   #6
Coroner117

Coroner117's Gamercard
That's right. The Embers short-film is supposed to reflect on Ezio's later years with his two kids and his new love and eventually wife, Sophia.

OT: I haven't finished the game yet, but my horrible curious mind wanted to read how the game ended, the ending. So I did and I do have some questions: What happens after the final cutscene? Do you automatically go back into the Animus? Or can you never play as Ezio again (on that save)? And: What happens after the last Desmond Sequence (besides getting an achievement)?

I have completed the previous four Desmond sequences, but I didn't wanted to wait until the weekend to find out.
Constipation causes people not to give a crap.
Some people are only alive because it's illegal to shoot them.
Always avoid awesome alliterations.
Coroner117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 05:10 PM   #7
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coroner117 View Post
That's right. The Embers short-film is supposed to reflect on Ezio's later years with his two kids and his new love and eventually wife, Sophia.

OT: I haven't finished the game yet, but my horrible curious mind wanted to read how the game ended, the ending. So I did and I do have some questions: What happens after the final cutscene? Do you automatically go back into the Animus? Or can you never play as Ezio again (on that save)? And: What happens after the last Desmond Sequence (besides getting an achievement)?

I have completed the previous four Desmond sequences, but I didn't wanted to wait until the weekend to find out.
During the credits, the Animus Island is rebuilt and afterwards you are placed back on to it, where you can then go back and play as Ezio, just like normal.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 05:29 PM   #8
daishichi

Daishichi's Gamercard

Quote:
Do you automatically go back into the Animus? Or can you never play as Ezio again (on that save)? And: What happens after the last Desmond Sequence (besides getting an achievement)?
Your first question is actually one of my minor quibbles with a story I'm not very satisfied with: you do go right back into the Animus, which makes no sense.

One of the most ingenious things about the AC premise is that it's an excuse for a video game. The person you're puppeteering is not really you, and if you die you get to try again not because it's PacMan and you broke a million points, but because the memories of your ancestor didn't happen that way. The whole idea of "synchronization" is brilliant, and even excuses the 100% optional objectives (yeah, you blew up the gunpowder like Ezio did...but Ezio didn't get hurt, loser).

In the previous games, there was a logical reason that you returned to the memories for free roam:
AC: You're locked in a room with nothing else to do
ACII: You're travelling by van to a new hideout (turns out to be Monteriggioni) and hoping to find other useful info.
AC:B: You're in a coma and the Animus is keeping your mind alive.
At the end of AC:R, you get an actual visual of arriving at the destination where ACIII will begin. The van doors open and everything, so logically Desmond and everyone else would get out of the van and get to work.

Instead, Desmond apparently says "Cool, Grand Temple, yeah, we'll get to that, but first I gotta go back and beat up Duccio for a 20 point achievement."

As for the "Animus Island" sections, when you beat the fifth and final one you get...nothing. You might have thought you'd have a chat with Subject 16 or get some kind of cathartic cutscene, but nope. You can, however, return to Animus Island at any time (even after you wake up in that van with your mind healed) in case you're hankering to repeat some lame platforming.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:54 AM   #9
tietjen1st

tietjen1st's Gamercard
Lucy

it really is too bad about Lucy though. I thought for sure they would not have the guts to kill her off.
tietjen1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:56 AM   #10
xTGMx INF3RNO

xTGMx INF3RNO's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
Agree. Thinking about the library scene makes me chill. Altair himself just.sitting.there

xTGMx INF3RNO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 02:56 AM   #11
gtaskiso

gtaskiso's Gamercard
Quote:

After the animus being restored, I noticed that 2 previously broken portal pillars (6th and 7th) are now repaired but it does nothing when you walk through...maybe a part of future DLC
gtaskiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:02 AM   #12
xoAly

xoAly's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Quote:

Personally think the Library scene at the end was one of the best I have seen in any game.. spine chilling.
I got goosebumps at that part...it was amazing.
I really hope there is some sort of DLC wrapping up Ezio's life...it felt kind of rushed and too easy to just say he retired.
xoAly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:53 AM   #13
Priit3

Priit3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTGMx INF3RNO View Post
Agree. Thinking about the library scene makes me chill. Altair himself just.sitting.there

Quote:
Wooow, amazing library scenes. I cant remember better in any games i have played.
Im sad :/

Last edited by Priit3; 11-22-2011 at 06:03 AM.
Priit3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:04 AM   #14
Coroner117

Coroner117's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtaskiso View Post
After the animus being restored, I noticed that 2 previously broken portal pillars (6th and 7th) are now repaired but it does nothing when you walk through...maybe a part of future DLC
Yeah, I heard that too. What's that all about? Two remaining portals that are unable to acces!?
Old 11-22-2011, 03:06 PM   #15
ShaggyB

ShaggyB's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaNiBaL xX View Post
When Ezio is retrieving Altair's Apple, Desmond's hologram or what not appears and Ezio touches him on the shoulder and talks to him.

My question to clarify my own understanding is: Ezio saw Desmond and communicated with him?
the guide book implies that he does not see Desmond, but instead that he realize that he is just a vessel for Desmond to see the message through. He reaches out symbolically and it just so happens its in the right place.

I like your interpretation better though.
ShaggyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:07 PM   #16
Tanaki Khan

Tanaki khan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by daishichi View Post
Your first question is actually one of my minor quibbles with a story I'm not very satisfied with: you do go right back into the Animus, which makes no sense.
Why does it have to? That is your problem I think, that you need a story based excuse for Desmond to be back on the Island when it was clearly recreated for player, not story benefit.

You should have done/seen everything you wanted during the game but just in case you didn't here is a chance for you to do so.

Or did you want them to not do it and tell all the fans; "No free play after completion. Tough, we didn't want to upset the story fans."?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tietjen1st View Post
it really is too bad about Lucy though. I thought for sure they would not have the guts to kill her off.
This I don't get. Did Kristen ask for too much for a sequel? Given the outcome I can think of no benefit to the story line unless someone on the writer staff likes having pointless random stuff jump out at the player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTGMx INF3RNO View Post
After Altair sits down, the Camera rotates behind him and rests on Ezio I had a tear in my eye. I'm personally really happy they didn't just forget about Altair after the first game, his story has been just as compelling as Ezios.
Tanaki Khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:35 PM   #17
Coroner117

Coroner117's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanaki Khan View Post
After Altair sits down, the Camera rotates behind him and rests on Ezio I had a tear in my eye. I'm personally really happy they didn't just forget about Altair after the first game, his story has been just as compelling as Ezios.
Couldn't agree more.
Old 11-24-2011, 07:36 AM   #18
Fanboy

RPGs ftw EA's Gamercard
How.?

I know this is a bit off topic, but what about this, Altair has an apple, he goes to Crete leaves the apple(apple number 6) then he goes back to Acre in the memory from Assassin's Creed 2 and then goes to Asia to kill Ghengis Khan ( I don't know if I spelled that right) and magically comes back to Masyaf with another apple.!(apple number 2) This can be proven because in ACII Ezio finds out that Rodrigo Borgia sent a ship to Crete to retrieve the apple(6) and then Ezio has to diguise himself as a guard to take it to him then in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood he put's it in the Colloseum vault and leaves it for Desmond then in Assassin's Creed Revelations there is the apple(2) in the library along with Altair's last key and Ezio never picked it up.

So my point is, how did Altair get two apples.?!?!
Fanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 01:31 PM   #19
xTGMx INF3RNO

xTGMx INF3RNO's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
Altairs apple has always been the same he always kept.it with him

xTGMx INF3RNO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 03:05 PM   #20
Coroner117

Coroner117's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanboy View Post
I know this is a bit off topic, but what about this, Altair has an apple, he goes to Crete leaves the apple(apple number 6) then he goes back to Acre in the memory from Assassin's Creed 2 and then goes to Asia to kill Ghengis Khan ( I don't know if I spelled that right) and magically comes back to Masyaf with another apple.!(apple number 2) This can be proven because in ACII Ezio finds out that Rodrigo Borgia sent a ship to Crete to retrieve the apple(6) and then Ezio has to diguise himself as a guard to take it to him then in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood he put's it in the Colloseum vault and leaves it for Desmond then in Assassin's Creed Revelations there is the apple(2) in the library along with Altair's last key and Ezio never picked it up.

So my point is, how did Altair get two apples.?!?!
Altaïr saw the locations of all Pieces of Eden in Masyaf after killing Al Mualim and activating the Apple (2!) himself. (This is a FACT, seen in the final custscene). He leaves the Second Apple in the Limassol Arcives in Cyprus not Crete, circumstances worked against this plan however, and he decided to keep the Apple for himself, lest it fall into the wrong hands. He then kills Genghis Khan (doesn't find the sword (Piece of Eden) he thought Genghis Khan obtained), DOES NOT finds the Sixth Apple and returns to Masyaf. After "Those who came before", Ezio was the first one to wield the Sixth Apple. Yup, that's right: Altaïr never had the sixth Apple and more: Ezio never had the second Apple! The sixth Apple now resides with William and Desmond while the second Apple is with Abstergo!

Sources: http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Sixth_Apple
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Second_Apple

Last edited by Coroner117; 11-24-2011 at 06:16 PM.
Old 11-24-2011, 04:07 PM   #21
Hiigarian

Otseg0's Gamercard
Quote:
THIS.

The main reason why I've fell for Revelations was because it would feature Altair and broaden his story a bit more - I was really fed up with all the Ezio hype and "rape" he has been through with that misery of a story in Brotherhood. It's a shame that Altair didn't get that kind of up-and-coming story that Ezio was graced with, but his memories in Revelations are really awesome and show him in totally different, new and interesting light, whereas Ezio himself got an interesting conclusion (fairly broaden in Embers, though).

And the final scene in the library... dear God. Probably the best cinematic moment I've seen in a decade. :')

( P.S: I would have cried, but I was afraid my hidden blade will poke me in the eye... :P )

100% Retail: 3 // 100% Arcade: 1 // 100% WP7: 4
Hiigarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 06:57 AM   #22
Fanboy

RPGs ftw EA's Gamercard
Quote:
Altaïr saw the locations of all Pieces of Eden in Masyaf after killing Al Mualim and activating the Apple (2!) himself. (This is a FACT, seen in the final custscene). He leaves the Second Apple in the Limassol Arcives in Cyprus not Crete, circumstances worked against this plan however, and he decided to keep the Apple for himself, lest it fall into the wrong hands. He then kills Genghis Khan (doesn't find the sword (Piece of Eden) he thought Genghis Khan obtained), DOES NOT finds the Sixth Apple and returns to Masyaf. After "Those who came before", Ezio was the first one to wield the Sixth Apple. Yup, that's right: Altaïr never had the sixth Apple and more: Ezio never had the second Apple! The sixth Apple now resides with William and Desmond while the second Apple is with Abstergo!

Sources: http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Sixth_Apple
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Second_Apple

I never said Ezio had the second apple, I said he had the sixth that's why it's called Ezio's apple, and since it was Ezio's that means he got it from Cyprus, where Rodrigo Borgia retrieved it, that means it was Altair's apple too! And I never said Ezio had the second apple I said that Ezio FOUND the second apple in Altair's library but didn't pick it up, as for Abstergo having the second apple I can't say anything about that because I don't really know all I know is that one got blown up along with one of their satelite launches, but as for everything else you're either trolling or didn't read what I posted correctly, get your facts right.
Fanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 07:41 AM   #23
TrishTheDish

Becky Black Ops's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by daishichi View Post
One of the most ingenious things about the AC premise is that it's an excuse for a video game. The person you're puppeteering is not really you, and if you die you get to try again not because it's PacMan and you broke a million points, but because the memories of your ancestor didn't happen that way. The whole idea of "synchronization" is brilliant, and even excuses the 100% optional objectives (yeah, you blew up the gunpowder like Ezio did...but Ezio didn't get hurt, loser).

In the previous games, there was a logical reason that you returned to the memories for free roam:
AC: You're locked in a room with nothing else to do
ACII: You're travelling by van to a new hideout (turns out to be Monteriggioni) and hoping to find other useful info.
AC:B: You're in a coma and the Animus is keeping your mind alive.
At the end of AC:R, you get an actual visual of arriving at the destination where ACIII will begin. The van doors open and everything, so logically Desmond and everyone else would get out of the van and get to work.

Instead, Desmond apparently says "Cool, Grand Temple, yeah, we'll get to that, but first I gotta go back and beat up Duccio for a 20 point achievement."
You said it better than I ever could. I know being able to return to the Animus in ACR is a must for mopping up stuff you missed, but it really saddens me they couldn't even TRY to explain it like they did in the other games.

This whole game just reeks of "bugger, we have less than a year to crank out another sequel, let's cut every corner we possibly can" syndrome... which usually strikes around the third or fourth title in an ongoing series.

And do not get me started on how pointless the Desmond sequences are. "I am Desmond Miles. I'm an Assassin." Well, um, duh... we kinda knew that already. Thanks for boring the pants off of us with your shockingly dull life Mr. Miles....
Old 11-25-2011, 10:34 PM   #24
Syrette

rolemodel86's Gamercard
One thing I didn't get, towards the end:

One moment Sofia is the Assassin's hideout, then seconds later she has been captured by Templars? Weren't they guarding her?

Did I miss something here (like a jump forward in time)?

Last edited by Syrette; 11-25-2011 at 10:36 PM.
Syrette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 10:42 PM   #25
Syrette

rolemodel86's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrishTheDish View Post
You said it better than I ever could. I know being able to return to the Animus in ACR is a must for mopping up stuff you missed, but it really saddens me they couldn't even TRY to explain it like they did in the other games.

This whole game just reeks of "bugger, we have less than a year to crank out another sequel, let's cut every corner we possibly can" syndrome... which usually strikes around the third or fourth title in an ongoing series.
From a game perspective it's certainly got flaws, and these are definitely flaws you can level at the quick development timeframe.

But in terms of the actual story and content, it's still superb (even if a little ridiculous). Some really talented people work on this.

I agree with you basically, no doubt the entire story has already long been devised and perhaps they should relax a little and give each title more development time.

Regardless, I love the series so much that I can't really complain too much
Old 11-25-2011, 11:01 PM   #26
Tanaki Khan

Tanaki khan's Gamercard
Quote:
Why?

None of the games had a return to the animus once the main story was done for story reasons.

Yes, there were plausible reasons why you might be in the Animus, but why exactly *would* Desmond hop back into the animus in the van *just* to go collect some collectibles? He's in a rich world with easy answers to many questions but instead he goes collecting treasure chests or flags, or randomly attacking guards in certain ways. This isn't a story driven reason why you are there, it's a flimsy circumstance that conveniently leaves you to play on.

As I said previously, the only reason you have access to the animus after the story is *purely* for collecting anything you missed. The fact that you have some vague explanation as to why Desmond might be doing it ( Ok, in one situation he in fact has no choice as he's stuck there) doesn't make it wrong that in this one no specific reason was given. Perhaps they have just set up camp and have some down time. Shaun is reading his books, whatserface is listening to her tunes. Daddy's got an early night and Desmond figures he'll go collect that last page, chest or animus fragment.

Perhaps you preferred my previous suggestion that they should have said that as they had no reason why Desmond would hop back into the Animus, that they should have disabled after game free play altogether? After all they don't want to upset their fans o_O
Old 11-26-2011, 02:47 AM   #27
daishichi

Daishichi's Gamercard

I don't expect every fan to notice the consistency they've maintained, or care if they maintain it. It's still my favorite franchise and I'll always look forward to every minute of gameplay they offer us. I'm just pointing out that they had been consistent, and now they're not. Which seems sloppy, rushed, phoned-in...whatever you attribute it to, it's a small but noticeable drop in the impressiveness factor.

It's just that much more confusing because they actually have Desmond's dad talking to Rebecca and Shaun about passports and customs, meaning they're travelling from Rome to the upstate New York location. If they had simply decided that, in the final cutscene, they are still on a plane or ship headed toward the Grand Temple, it would be just like the end of AC II: you can explain the free roam as being travel time. With a 7-8 hour flight to wait through, Desmond would naturally go back to tie loose ends. But they screw themselves on that explanation for the sake of opening those van doors on a hill in New York...which Desmond should immediately head toward: "I know what we need to do".

As for the logic of what gets accomplished in free roam fitting the story, it still always has: if Ezio earned the loyalty of the thieves, mercenaries, etc., then Desmond should too in order to better synchronize Ezio's memories. If that meant he did it by doing 40 leaps of faith, then Desmond should do what Ezio did. If there are still collectibles to get, then these are also worthwhile: Ezio owned all those books, collected all those feathers, etc. Even the data fragments are potentially explained as hints left behind by Subject 16 which may help Desmond understand what's going on.

It is, as I said, one of my more minor quibbles about the dissatisfying level of writing in AC:R. But it's still a legit complaint; if you admire what they've done in past games, you have to acknowledge that they lowered their standards a bit on this latest.
Old 11-26-2011, 08:54 AM   #28
TrishTheDish

Becky Black Ops's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Why?

None of the games had a return to the animus once the main story was done for story reasons.
They.... didn't?

Desmond: "So what now? Where are we headed?"

Lucy: "There's a cabin up north. We should be safe there - at least for a little while. I have to analyze those tapes from your session - figure out what's happening."

Desmond: "And then what?"

Rebecca: "Here we go. I've got you all hooked up. Got a long drive ahead of us. Figured you might want to play around with the Animus on the way..."

blahblahblah stuff about Minerva

Lucy: "We'll keep reviewing those tapes. And you can keep digging through your memories. Maybe there's more to discover."

Desmond: "Alright. Guess I better get started."

And then Brotherhood:

"Shit! He's gone into shock!"

"Put him back in the machine! It's the only way to fix this."

"But the Animus did this to him!"

"Am I the expert or not? Do it!"

I mean, perhaps I'm reading too much into it but that does seem kinda story related since they had to pester the voice actors into recording that written dialogue to explain storywise why you'd be returning into the Animus after completing the game.

I mean, it's not like this completely ruined the game for me (that'd be the Desmond sequences, the pointless modern day stuff, grinding money for the stupid books, the Den defenses, and endless missions to level up 7 assassins), but it's still something that bugged me.
Old 11-26-2011, 09:28 AM   #29
Tanaki Khan

Tanaki khan's Gamercard
Quote:
Rebecca: "Here we go. I've got you all hooked up. Got a long drive ahead of us. Figured you might want to play around with the Animus on the way..."
This is a big plot element and not a simple throw away, inconsequential explanation (again the only exception to this is the coma situation but I hardly think that was created specifically to cover freeplay) thrown in during a 2 second thought on the matter?

Really?

This is what I meant by story reasons. You are in the animus during the game for story reasons. After the main story is over you are in the animus because....uh....well.... oh Ezio left a sock under the bed, go fetch it....... (or insert alternative flimsy reasoning here)

I recognise that they could have given an explanation, I just don't understand why it is so important that you (and others) have one.

It strikes me as just being picky for the sake of being picky. It also highlights the premise you should never do your best, someone somewhere will find something wrong with it.

edit: After rereading my post and the highlighted part in the quoted part, I also think that if they had added a single, one line piece of dialogue along the lines of "We're glad you know what to do Desmond, we're gonna set up camp so you can continue to explore Constantinople if you wish" you would have been happy. But this only highlights my point in the paragraph above this one.

Last edited by Tanaki Khan; 11-26-2011 at 09:34 AM.
Old 11-26-2011, 10:00 AM   #30
Coroner117

Coroner117's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanboy View Post
I never said Ezio had the second apple, I said he had the sixth that's why it's called Ezio's apple, and since it was Ezio's that means he got it from Cyprus, where Rodrigo Borgia retrieved it, that means it was Altair's apple too! And I never said Ezio had the second apple I said that Ezio FOUND the second apple in Altair's library but didn't pick it up, as for Abstergo having the second apple I can't say anything about that because I don't really know all I know is that one got blown up along with one of their satelite launches, but as for everything else you're either trolling or didn't read what I posted correctly, get your facts right.
Nonono, You said and I quote:

"Altair has an apple, he goes to Crete leaves the apple(apple number 6) then he goes back to Acre in the memory from Assassin's Creed 2 and then goes to Asia to kill Ghengis Khan ( I don't know if I spelled that right) and magically comes back to Masyaf with another apple.!(apple number 2)"

Read and keep reading until we both agree you said Altaïr had two Apples, this is wrong.
About me saying Altaïr never had the Sixth Apple and Ezio never had (only seen and found) the Second Apple: These are just some facts to support my theory.
At the end of your post it says, quoted again:

"So my point is, how did Altair get two apples.?!?!"

I answered this and I'll answer it again: Altaïr never had two Apples!