PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Kinect Disneyland Adventures
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-26-2011, 11:33 PM   #31
STLfan2468

STLfan2468's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Nice achievement guide! Could you explain the tasks that involve finding items in the attractions? Especially the one dealing with the Martians in the Nemo ride...
STLfan2468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 04:50 AM   #32
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by STLfan2468 View Post
Nice achievement guide! Could you explain the tasks that involve finding items in the attractions? Especially the one dealing with the Martians in the Nemo ride...
Sure thing, I was planning on doing attractions last and make a list of all the secrets and whatnot. I got a couple more things to do though before hand. Ive just been so caught up with MW3 and Skyrim
Old 12-29-2011, 08:00 PM   #33
STLfan2468

STLfan2468's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
The difficulty for this game is more than a 4 lol. It's at least a 7 due to the platinum pins you need for each ride (some are harder than others), but that is just my opinion ;D

You should at least make a difficulty poll for this game...
Old 12-30-2011, 02:21 AM   #34
snatcher33

snatcher33's Gamercard
Quote:
The difficulty for this game is more than a 4 lol. It's at least a 7 due to the platinum pins you need for each ride (some are harder than others), but that is just my opinion ;D

I completely agree. I have found myself swearing at the TV because the Kinect isn't recognizing me, especially when I am doing the poses.
snatcher33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 04:50 PM   #35
headyfred

mrperiperiman's Gamercard
Awesome work mate, keep up the good work
headyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 02:04 AM   #36
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by snatcher33 View Post
I completely agree. I have found myself swearing at the TV because the Kinect isn't recognizing me, especially when I am doing the poses.
I have not really been doing the attractions yet, i have been focusing on completing everything else first. I have been in Florida visiting family as well so havnt been able to do much. Everything will be finalized as I finish up. If you want to start a difficulty poll be my guest, but like I said everything is not finalized yet.

Last edited by Foxxy kyle; 01-01-2012 at 08:18 PM.
Foxxy kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 05:16 AM   #37
bloken

dinocoblue84's Gamercard
I'm not sure if these are helpful, but I didn't have a great place to write stuff down so I made these. I'm also not the best at loading stuff up here so if anyone wants the PDF of this I am happy to email it also.

There are 3 total pages to the guide and it should be kind of laid out by land.

Page1

Page2

Page 3
bloken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:57 PM   #38
heywooood

heywooood's Gamercard
Thanks for this.
heywooood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 09:51 PM   #39
bloken

dinocoblue84's Gamercard
You're welcome. I find it very handy.
Old 01-01-2012, 09:59 PM   #40
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloken View Post
I'm not sure if these are helpful, but I didn't have a great place to write stuff down so I made these. I'm also not the best at loading stuff up here so if anyone wants the PDF of this I am happy to email it also.

There are 3 total pages to the guide and it should be kind of laid out by land.
I am planning on making a guide for each attraction secrets. Could I use this in it?
Old 01-01-2012, 10:01 PM   #41
bloken

dinocoblue84's Gamercard
Foxxy Kyle, absolutely. I can send you the Ai file if you wanna work on it in there. It's a little messy though. Otherwise just take it from here. (also can I request that you keep my name on there with yours?)
Old 01-01-2012, 10:41 PM   #42
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloken View Post
Foxxy Kyle, absolutely. I can send you the Ai file if you wanna work on it in there. It's a little messy though. Otherwise just take it from here. (also can I request that you keep my name on there with yours?)
All credit for it will be given to you. I will just get it from here though, if I need the file I will send you a message on-site. Thanks.

EDIT: Okay everyone, my dad thought it would be a fantastic idea to start his own game, too bad he overwrited mine for some reason. So bad news, I lost all my save data and im kinda pissed, Good news, this doesn't affect you guys at all and will make it easier to make a guide for all secrets in each attraction.

Last edited by Foxxy kyle; 01-02-2012 at 07:10 PM.
Foxxy kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 04:21 PM   #43
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Just going to bump this thread because I would rather this thread not get buried underneath everything else.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:11 PM   #44
Baihu1983

Baihu1983's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Nice work.

3rd November 2012 - Joined the 100K club

IF YOU SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST OVER LIVE PLEASE ALSO SEND A MESSAGE SAYING WHY.

Raptar
Voice

Baihu1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:49 AM   #45
F Swan

Ferocious Swan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxxy kyle View Post
All credit for it will be given to you. I will just get it from here though, if I need the file I will send you a message on-site. Thanks.

EDIT: Okay everyone, my dad thought it would be a fantastic idea to start his own game, too bad he overwrited mine for some reason. So bad news, I lost all my save data and im kinda pissed, Good news, this doesn't affect you guys at all and will make it easier to make a guide for all secrets in each attraction.
Ouch, thats gotta hurt. My Girlfriend is playing this, so I understand.
F Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:02 AM   #46
Shawzborne

Shawzborne1's Gamercard
For the Happiest Place On Earth achievement can you get this and the avatar award "without" getting all the hidden mickeys and finding all the secret mickeys and completing all the item tasks?

Thank-you
Shawn
Shawzborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 03:10 AM   #47
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawzborne View Post
For the Happiest Place On Earth achievement can you get this and the avatar award "without" getting all the hidden mickeys and finding all the secret mickeys and completing all the item tasks?

Thank-you
Shawn
Yes just complete all of the tasks the characters give you.
Old 03-27-2012, 07:18 PM   #48
MiceRNice

XlankyX's Gamercard
Achievement issues

I am at 600 points and the end is in sight!

I am stumped by two things:

- I have had successful sword fights with both Captain Hook (chapter 4) and Pirate Captain (chapter 3). I have the platinum on both of these for not getting hit. The achievement doesn't unlock. What am I missing?

- I can't find Mowgli's last water jug. I'm missing the Main Street one and have been everywhere looking for a "water fountain near lockers". Can someone help, please?
MiceRNice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:55 PM   #49
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiceRNice View Post
I am at 600 points and the end is in sight!

I am stumped by two things:

- I have had successful sword fights with both Captain Hook (chapter 4) and Pirate Captain (chapter 3). I have the platinum on both of these for not getting hit. The achievement doesn't unlock. What am I missing?

- I can't find Mowgli's last water jug. I'm missing the Main Street one and have been everywhere looking for a "water fountain near lockers". Can someone help, please?
Did you not get hit by ALL the pirates during the pirates of the Caribbean. You dont just need to not get hit by the captain at the end, you need to not get hit by ANYTHING the whole time.

Cant help you with the second one
Old 03-28-2012, 12:55 AM   #50
MiceRNice

XlankyX's Gamercard
Pirates achievement

Thanks for your answer, Kyle.

I just had my son play Chapter 3, just to be sure. He nailed every single pirate. Not one bloody pirate walked past him. They all died. It is very frustrating. I guess that's one achievement I won't "officially" get.

As to Mowgli and his water jugs, I've been over and over it. Maybe it's a glitch? Again, no pin on that one. (I hope I get the Happiest Place achievement despite this.)
Old 03-28-2012, 01:49 AM   #51
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Quote:
Thanks for your answer, Kyle.

I just had my son play Chapter 3, just to be sure. He nailed every single pirate. Not one bloody pirate walked past him. They all died. It is very frustrating. I guess that's one achievement I won't "officially" get.

As to Mowgli and his water jugs, I've been over and over it. Maybe it's a glitch? Again, no pin on that one. (I hope I get the Happiest Place achievement despite this.)
Odd.. I haven't had anyone claim to have any glitchy achievements. Goodluck trying to get it to work. If you saw your guy physically jump or duck every single time then I dont know. I know that when you do get hit your guy will just like jump back and it wont really look like you got hit. Make sure your guy either jumped up or ducked and didn't just jump back.
Old 03-28-2012, 02:08 AM   #52
MiceRNice

XlankyX's Gamercard
Pirate Problem

O.K. At least I know it's me, not them. We'll double-check on the jump/duck situation. Thanks for clarifying.

As to Mowgli...is there only one water fountain on Main Street (across from fire hall)...where are the "lockers"?
Old 03-28-2012, 04:19 AM   #53
MiceRNice

XlankyX's Gamercard
Pirate problem

Yes, that's the problem. Either we kill every pirate and one jump goes back instead of up, or we score every jump and duck and one pirate runs through. I think the eight or nine Soundsational parades I had to go through today to get the Aladdin float ruined me for more attempts at this time. If I didn't get the Pixar Perfect achievement today, I'd be really bummed.

Not to mention I now have twelve Peter Pan shadows. Can't imagine where stupid Mowgli left that water jug nor can I find any lockers on Main Street...I have every other character adventure complete though except the Pooh group, so relief from all those incessantly demanding characters is near.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:12 PM   #54
MiceRNice

XlankyX's Gamercard
Perspective

I wanted to quickly add that it's easy to get caught up in Achievements in this game, and it does take time and patience to get them. When I'm not focused on attaining an Achievement, the game is really fun. I've played each land in turn to the fullest, immersing myself in the adventures, characters, attractions, little Disney surprises here and there, without rushing to the end. I'm playing the Fireworks last and waiting for the excitement of getting stars and pins and achievements all at once and ending a fabulous experience on a high note. This could never replace really going to Disneyland, but it's the next best thing.
Old 03-28-2012, 10:07 PM   #55
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Quote:
I wanted to quickly add that it's easy to get caught up in Achievements in this game, and it does take time and patience to get them. When I'm not focused on attaining an Achievement, the game is really fun. I've played each land in turn to the fullest, immersing myself in the adventures, characters, attractions, little Disney surprises here and there, without rushing to the end. I'm playing the Fireworks last and waiting for the excitement of getting stars and pins and achievements all at once and ending a fabulous experience on a high note. This could never replace really going to Disneyland, but it's the next best thing.
Yeah its pretty fun game. but just for future purposes you probably should edit your post instead of posting multiple times in a row. People here get really pissed about that for some reason, just to warn you.

Goodluck and if you need anymore hep dont hesitate to post.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:44 AM   #56
MiceRNice

XlankyX's Gamercard
Multiple posts

Got it! I will try to be more coherent. I can't imagine posting thousands of messages let alone trying to get to 100. It also gets bewildering trying to filter through multiple adventure hints in one message...I thought I was being organized putting everything according to title. Who knew?
Old 03-29-2012, 07:06 PM   #57
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Quote:
Got it! I will try to be more coherent. I can't imagine posting thousands of messages let alone trying to get to 100. It also gets bewildering trying to filter through multiple adventure hints in one message...I thought I was being organized putting everything according to title. Who knew?
Yeah, I personally dont care I am just giving you a heads up. A lot of people on here take that kinda seriously..
Old 04-16-2012, 01:27 AM   #58
xxFlAwLeSs1xx

xxFlAwLeSs13xx's Gamercard
Great guide, this will help alot.
xxFlAwLeSs1xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 04:25 PM   #59
manho919

manho919's Gamercard
I've spent some many hours for this game, and thank this Guide help me to save the time for founding the secrets.
manho919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:58 PM   #60
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Just wanted to put this link somewhere on this forum, I cannot put it in the actual guide because It was already submitted.

This is a helpful guide for pretty much everything including secrets. Use the link if you need to. I cannot reproduce it here because of copyright.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/6328...res/faqs/63383

Quote:
Originally Posted by manho919 View Post
I've spent some many hours for this game, and thank this Guide help me to save the time for founding the secrets.
Thanks for the thanks, glad I could help