PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-01-2012, 09:15 PM   #31
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickinOnaChain View Post
Speaking of journals, books and notebooks, are we supposed to keep them or sell the ones that we can sell? I have a dozen or so and they all seem to be bound in a red cover. I don't want to dump them and need them later on.
There's really no point in keeping them. If they don't have any sentimental value or price on them, go ahead and drop it. Though I recommend you keep the Alchemy shortcut notes (for example, Paralysis = Briar Heart + Swamp Fungal Pod) and the Inheritance Letters to remind yourself who has already unfortunately died.

Thanks to Cpt Slaughter for the sweet signature!
McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:23 PM   #32
ChickinOnaChain

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGoogles View Post
There's really no point in keeping them. If they don't have any sentimental value or price on them, go ahead and drop it. Though I recommend you keep the Alchemy shortcut notes (for example, Paralysis = Briar Heart + Swamp Fungal Pod) and the Inheritance Letters to remind yourself who has already unfortunately died.
Thanks! . I was worried I might need one of them down the road, for whatever reason.

ChickinOnaChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:59 PM   #33
Dark Ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk80824 View Post
For some reason I have two amulet of talos and I cant store or get rid of either of them.
You must finish the Forsworn quests to get rid of these amulets. I have 6 of them myself. Once you meet with the guy (you know, that guy...), you should be able to remove these things.
Dark Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:06 PM   #34
Dark Ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paka View Post
Same here. Have a few other things I'm not sure what quest they are for, one I can think of offhand is someone's alembic. I grabbed it thinking for a second maybe I stumbled onto some portable alchemy equipment like in Oblivion, but nope, should have known better!
That belongs to Alendir, who is in the College of Magic. You got like 100-200 septims and a cheesy soul gem in exchange.
Dark Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:45 AM   #35
ShOcKsTa

DMG Messiah's Gamercard
strange amulet: can't be used or sold, can only get rid of it if you do the blood on the ice quest correctly

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/@shocksta360
ShOcKsTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:19 PM   #36
Cpt Slaughter
A Personal Contractů

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabioo View Post
You can sell the Elder Scroll in the College of Winterhold to the ogre for 2K.
That's what I did, but it only works for that scroll. You can't sell any of the other scrolls.

"My Sun...is setting... It's dark.....so dark."

Cpt Slaughter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:07 PM   #37
metallicorphan

metallicorphan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShOcKsTa View Post
strange amulet: can't be used or sold, can only get rid of it if you do the blood on the ice quest correctly

I have this in my inventory,i just looked it up on the Wikia,it does mention a few tricks to get rid of it

Quote:
-Although the Amulet cannot be sold or dropped even after the quest has been completed (due to it still being regarded as a Quest item), it can be "given" to the corpse of Susanna the Wicked or Arivanya.

-If the player managed to save Arivanya from being murdered, they can put the Strange Amulet into her inventory by pickpocketing her and giving it to her.

All,very good,however the Amulet does not weigh anything so it's not that much of a burden
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Strange_Amulet

I've had many questions about 'The Amazing World of Gumball' gamerpic,it was part of a competition on the XBL UK dashboard a couple of years ago(download to enter kinda thing),and they don't seem to be available for normal download at all,and the competition(which i didn't win)has obviously ended
metallicorphan is offline   Reply With Quote