PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-23-2011, 08:26 PM   #1
RingySFC

RingySFC's Gamercard
Find the Gauldur Amulet Fragment in Folgunthur

Im stuck as i dont know what with this one. I have got to the room with the two thrones and locked stair case leading down in the middle. Pulled the lever at the side of the throne and gained access to the secret room with the puzzle in it. now I assume this will open the stairway in the previous room but i have no idea which combination to use. dont know if im being thick but I cant see any clue to it anywhere and the combination on the palm of the claw doesnt seem much help either. help!
RingySFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:16 PM   #2
stooz101

in the room with the staircase going down there is 2 levers one by each throne pull the right one, go in that room and look at the pattern of the stones with pictures on them and then go to the other room by pulling the other lever then move the stones to copy the other room, then go to the main room and pull the chain on the wall. the staircase should open. this puzzle glitched on me the stones wouldn't turn so i had to load from the start of the dungeon
stooz101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:22 PM   #3
Darkskilling

Darkskilling's Gamercard
yeah what he said, I didn,t see the right lever so I had to test every single combination, and as I did the one that worked, I then saw the lever XD
Darkskilling is offline   Reply With Quote