PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-24-2011, 05:35 AM   #1
Panznerr

hippeus omega's Gamercard
Help on Valthume Word of Power Please

I can't seem to knock down this gate that is barring me from the wall of power. Can anyone help please?

"What are you really? A fly swatter?" "Destined to swat you, I think!" "Unless I take you first!" "Really bought his own press, this one! Please Cas, I know God, and you sir are no God!" —Castiel and Death, Supernatural

Panznerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 09:05 PM   #2
JukGoSipAu

JukGoSipAu's Gamercard
Quote:
The next area is the Valthum Catacombs, where you will retrieve the second Opaque Vessel. If you continue you will recieve the iron claw from a pedestal and use it to enter through the door for the final vessel, a word of power, and a chest full of many useful items (note: kill all enemies in this room before taking the Opaque Vessel otherwise the metal rails may extend; stopping you from accessing the chest and word wall).
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Valthume

I believe this may be what you are referring to. Hope you have an additional save.
JukGoSipAu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 04:45 AM   #3
Panznerr

hippeus omega's Gamercard
I was able to figure it out by reloading my save from before i entered the chamber. On my save i had used my shout which knocked the vessel potion away from the pillar button and it didn't activate the door. After i reloaded my save from beforehand it opened just fine.

"What are you really? A fly swatter?" "Destined to swat you, I think!" "Unless I take you first!" "Really bought his own press, this one! Please Cas, I know God, and you sir are no God!" —Castiel and Death, Supernatural

Panznerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 06:54 AM   #4
Cheftastytreats

ChefTastyTreats's Gamercard
if some one is is having this problem and dont want load a save 3 hours back try putting anobject onto the pedestal the potion was on
Cheftastytreats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 05:32 AM   #5
dragonas

i had the same problem, and Cheftastytreats gave me the idea: i jumped on it and it opened
dragonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:00 PM   #6
chinceaandrei

you can just put anything on the place where that potion used to be if you have already taken it... O.o
chinceaandrei is offline   Reply With Quote