PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Saints Row: The Third
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2011, 12:43 PM   #1
DeadlySinz86
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 224

iTz SiNZ v2's Gamercard
Guide For Gang Taunts After Completion

Ok, I'll try to explain this the best I can, as I was also having trouble with getting Taunts after I complete the Map 100%. This is what has worked for me.

1). Goto the Slander District, you'll find this on the far left island half way up on the left.
2). Once there, start the Mayhem Activity. You'll start with a 2 Noteriety with the Deckers. You'll notice when you start that there is a Friendly Fire, down the street, you'll need to own this property for this to work.
3). Head down to that Shop and wait on the Road. Deckers will start to turn up in cars. Wait until they have left the car, then start shooting the car until it just starts to flames, this will cause the Deckers to run away from the vehicle (this is the trick here).
4). When the car blows up, they should be far enough away to survive the explosion. Go into Friendly Fire and drop your Noteriety, when you come out, the Deckers should be acting like there just hanging around patrolling, this is when you need to Taunt them, as regardless of what people say, Taunting in a Fire Fight does NOT work, neither does Taunting your own Gang Members.
5). When the Activity Timer runs out, DO NOT RETRY!!! Retrying will cause you too lose all your progress towards your Challenge, instead Exit Activity and pick it up again.

By the way, the reason you need to blow the car up is because, if you drop your Noteriety and the car is still there, they'll get back in the car and fuck off again. Follow these simple steps and you can bag around 10 - 15 taunts a go.

I hope this helps.
__________________


Last edited by rekikire; 12-24-2011 at 07:28 AM.
DeadlySinz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 05:03 PM   #2
L KIRA HAYABUSA
 
L KIRA HAYABUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Posts: 220

L KIRA HAYABUSA's Gamercard
Thanks! Another step I did was kill the person you taunted, you can't taunt the same person twice.
L KIRA HAYABUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 05:05 PM   #3
mjc0961
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: USA (GMT -5)
Posts: 2,101

mjc0961's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Regardless of what people say, taunting in a fire fight CAN get you respect, but the game is so bugged out the god damn asshole that even taunting when not in a firefight usually doesn't work as the gang members usually ignore you and you have to keep trying over and over and over until their dumb ass finally notices you. Let's deal in facts and not bullshit please.

Anyway, I did the same thing, except I had to exit the activity from the pause menu because once I walked out of the store, it automatically gave me one star of notoriety back which caused them to attack me.

BTW, might as well kill the person you taunt, because after it finally works, everyone will attack and you can't taunt that person again. Better to kill them so you don't waste time trying to taunt them again.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentCabaret View Post
This guide continues to warm my heart and piss off my roommates. Thanks so much!
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 05:28 PM   #4
FSparacino4
 
FSparacino4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,746

im boomheadshot's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc0961 View Post
Regardless of what people say, taunting in a fire fight CAN get you respect, but the game is so bugged out the god damn asshole that even taunting when not in a firefight usually doesn't work as the gang members usually ignore you and you have to keep trying over and over and over until their dumb ass finally notices you. Let's deal in facts and not bullshit please.
You are "right" that taunting during a firefight gives you respect, but no matter how you slice it, taunting during a firefight will NEVER count towards the challenge, regardless if the taunting icon appears in the top right of the screen. I can confirm this, as I must have "gotten credit" for taunting 100 gang members during a fire fight and the challenge counter didn't budge.
__________________
100% Retail: 25
100% Arcade: 4
Most Recent 100%: Sleeping Dogs
50,000 : Wei of The Road (Sleeping Dogs)
FSparacino4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 06:30 PM   #5
DeadlySinz86
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 224

iTz SiNZ v2's Gamercard
Ah yeah, sorry that I didn't mention that you needed to kill the guy you taunted. I just figured that people would've known that already and yeah, Taunting in a Fire Fight will get you respect, it'll even say Taunting in the top right corner, but it will NOT count towards your Challenge meter, this is a fact, not bullshit
__________________


Last edited by DeadlySinz86; 11-24-2011 at 06:40 PM.
DeadlySinz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 12:56 AM   #6
Ich Bin Bruno
 
Ich Bin Bruno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toms River, NJ
Posts: 29

Ich Bin Bruno's Gamercard
I love you for this. This was my last challenge and now I'm at 1000. This helped a lot and only took about 45 mins. Thanks a lot man!
__________________
Don't F With Bean


My Top Movies
  1. Raiders Of The Lost Ark
  2. The Dark Knight
  3. Star Wars Ep V The Empire Strikes Back
  4. Back To The Future
  5. Fight Club
  6. Terminator 2 Judgement Day
  7. Pulp Fiction
  8. A Clockwork Orange
  9. One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest
  10. American Psycho

Ich Bin Bruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 06:26 AM   #7
ruisleipa
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 14

Skinfasst's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc0961 View Post
Let's deal in facts and not bullshit please.
Indeed! So perhaps you can stop posting the same thing on several threads since EVERYONE ELSE says you're wrong about taunts. Kthxbye.
ruisleipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 10:16 AM   #8
ColdSpider72
 
ColdSpider72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: North Port, Fl
Posts: 1,996

ColdSpider72's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruisleipa View Post
Indeed! So perhaps you can stop posting the same thing on several threads since EVERYONE ELSE says you're wrong about taunts. Kthxbye.
He isn't wrong. He is just clarifying that you can get RESPECT this way (as in, the game does acknowledge you are taunting).

He understands that it isn't working for the challenge counter, however, it is showing on the screen sometimes. I have seen it pop up and so have plenty of other people.

This site is not the be all-end all when it comes to information. I have seen plenty of people talking about this on other sites as well. Just because you and a few other people on this site haven't seen it happen doesn't mean it never happens. The game is in fact, buggy as shit.
ColdSpider72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 03:29 PM   #9
FSparacino4
 
FSparacino4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,746

im boomheadshot's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun72 View Post
He isn't wrong. He is just clarifying that you can get RESPECT this way (as in, the game does acknowledge you are taunting).

He understands that it isn't working for the challenge counter, however, it is showing on the screen sometimes. I have seen it pop up and so have plenty of other people.

This site is not the be all-end all when it comes to information. I have seen plenty of people talking about this on other sites as well. Just because you and a few other people on this site haven't seen it happen doesn't mean it never happens. The game is in fact, buggy as shit.
This is entirely and utterly off-topic. Every time some1 is talking about the challenge counter, the writer of the guide feels the need to chime in. No one is dispuring that the taunt aspect itself is buggy so why bring it up?
__________________
100% Retail: 25
100% Arcade: 4
Most Recent 100%: Sleeping Dogs
50,000 : Wei of The Road (Sleeping Dogs)
FSparacino4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 03:40 PM   #10
DeadlySinz86
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 224

iTz SiNZ v2's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSparacino4 View Post
This is entirely and utterly off-topic. Every time some1 is talking about the challenge counter, the writer of the guide feels the need to chime in. No one is dispuring that the taunt aspect itself is buggy so why bring it up?
Erm ... that wasn't me that chimed in :S
__________________

DeadlySinz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 04:00 PM   #11
headdragon
 
headdragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Zurich
Posts: 154

Head Dragon's Gamercard
Thank you for the guide, have done it similary, just started another activity (snatch) and manualy aborted it, after some enemy cars were around , then shot them up and got my notoriety back
headdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 04:23 PM   #12
FSparacino4
 
FSparacino4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,746

im boomheadshot's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlySinz86 View Post
Erm ... that wasn't me that chimed in :S
It wasn't directed to you, it was directed to the person I quoted and the person who wrote the achievement guide.

EDIT: For some reason, I thought the mjc guy wrote the achievement guide. My bad.
__________________
100% Retail: 25
100% Arcade: 4
Most Recent 100%: Sleeping Dogs
50,000 : Wei of The Road (Sleeping Dogs)

Last edited by FSparacino4; 11-25-2011 at 04:28 PM.
FSparacino4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 07:09 PM   #13
ColdSpider72
 
ColdSpider72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: North Port, Fl
Posts: 1,996

ColdSpider72's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSparacino4 View Post
It wasn't directed to you, it was directed to the person I quoted and the person who wrote the achievement guide.

EDIT: For some reason, I thought the mjc guy wrote the achievement guide. My bad.
I was only clarifying what he meant with his last post because the guy that quoted him was acting like an ass to him just for clearing something up. I don't understand why you are giving me shit, Boston. Do you even know who this is? I'm on your friggin friends list! Shaun72=ColdSpider72
ColdSpider72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 08:13 PM   #14
FSparacino4
 
FSparacino4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,746

im boomheadshot's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun72 View Post
I was only clarifying what he meant with his last post because the guy that quoted him was acting like an ass to him just for clearing something up. I don't understand why you are giving me shit, Boston. Do you even know who this is? I'm on your friggin friends list! Shaun72=ColdSpider72
Lol I wasn't giving you shit, but mjc was going into every post calling bullshit at everything people said about taunting in combat.
__________________
100% Retail: 25
100% Arcade: 4
Most Recent 100%: Sleeping Dogs
50,000 : Wei of The Road (Sleeping Dogs)
FSparacino4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 08:14 PM   #15
mjc0961
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: USA (GMT -5)
Posts: 2,101

mjc0961's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSparacino4 View Post
You are "right" that taunting during a firefight gives you respect, but no matter how you slice it, taunting during a firefight will NEVER count towards the challenge, regardless if the taunting icon appears in the top right of the screen. I can confirm this, as I must have "gotten credit" for taunting 100 gang members during a fire fight and the challenge counter didn't budge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlySinz86 View Post
Ah yeah, sorry that I didn't mention that you needed to kill the guy you taunted. I just figured that people would've known that already and yeah, Taunting in a Fire Fight will get you respect, it'll even say Taunting in the top right corner, but it will NOT count towards your Challenge meter, this is a fact, not bullshit
The point I'm trying to make is that the game is bugged out the ass. For all you know, it's supposed to count for the challenge as well as respect during a firefight. You're both acting like it never works and was never intended to work for the challenge. But we all know that taunting is bugged out the ass because it barely even works properly when the gang member you're trying to taunt isn't shooting at you. Again, the majority of times they tend to ignore you. Sometimes, they just start shooting but you get no taunt respect or challenge credit. If taunting wasn't bugged out so badly like it is, we wouldn't need guides like this in the first place, would we? We'd just be able to taunt enemy gang members and have it counted to our challenge properly without needing to follow strict steps like the ones you outlined here and STILL not have it work 100% of the time.

Thus, I think we should just stick to ways to most easily get around the bugs and stop throwing out absolutes like "IT NEVER WORKS IN A FIREFIGHT" when it has worked on very rare occasion for others. Nobody is saying it's the best way, are they? No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun72 View Post
He isn't wrong. He is just clarifying that you can get RESPECT this way (as in, the game does acknowledge you are taunting).

He understands that it isn't working for the challenge counter, however, it is showing on the screen sometimes. I have seen it pop up and so have plenty of other people.

This site is not the be all-end all when it comes to information. I have seen plenty of people talking about this on other sites as well. Just because you and a few other people on this site haven't seen it happen doesn't mean it never happens. The game is in fact, buggy as shit.
Thanks.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentCabaret View Post
This guide continues to warm my heart and piss off my roommates. Thanks so much!
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 08:41 PM   #16
FSparacino4
 
FSparacino4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,746

im boomheadshot's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc0961 View Post
The point I'm trying to make is that the game is bugged out the ass. For all you know, it's supposed to count for the challenge as well as respect during a firefight. You're both acting like it never works and was never intended to work for the challenge. But we all know that taunting is bugged out the ass because it barely even works properly when the gang member you're trying to taunt isn't shooting at you. Again, the majority of times they tend to ignore you. Sometimes, they just start shooting but you get no taunt respect or challenge credit. If taunting wasn't bugged out so badly like it is, we wouldn't need guides like this in the first place, would we? We'd just be able to taunt enemy gang members and have it counted to our challenge properly without needing to follow strict steps like the ones you outlined here and STILL not have it work 100% of the time.

Thus, I think we should just stick to ways to most easily get around the bugs and stop throwing out absolutes like "IT NEVER WORKS IN A FIREFIGHT" when it has worked on very rare occasion for others. Nobody is saying it's the best way, are they? No.
When you word it like this, it is much easier seeing what point you are trying to make, rather than you just calling what other people say bullshit. This still negates the fact that taunting doesn't count towards the challenge EVER while in combat, regardless if it is a bug or not. And yes, a multitude of people have confirmed this to be the case. But at least I understand where you are coming from now.
__________________
100% Retail: 25
100% Arcade: 4
Most Recent 100%: Sleeping Dogs
50,000 : Wei of The Road (Sleeping Dogs)
FSparacino4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 09:33 PM   #17
ScReEmFaCe
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 69

Wookiee Hairem's Gamercard
quick question maybe you folks can answer for me, I didn't want to start another post on this and waste forum space. Is there ANY reason teh sounter on the challenge for taunts would stop? Seriously i've tried every friggin method suggestion and that fucker will not MOVE from 34/50. I MAY have accidentally saved in a random quickmatch where there were cheats active while I was trying to leave it. But the counter for my survival missions still went up so I don't think that's the cause. I can't get teh damn thing to move up ONCE and I've taunted plenty of enemy gang members.

Any ideas?
__________________
87 retail games completed
40 arcade games completed
ScReEmFaCe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 05:57 AM   #18
Drav35
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 25

OutProduceman's Gamercard
i ended up finding some deckers by the power plant still have i had all the gangs done, and also i ended up getting luchardores by the casino at the southern-end at the map where where were 6 of them at road block, i kept taunting them then running back to casino safehouse to get of the noreitity , but i do know you can't retaunt the same person but i was able to do with the 6 guys, but for some odd reason able to taunt over and over again
Drav35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:01 AM   #19
ScReEmFaCe
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 69

Wookiee Hairem's Gamercard
Wow, that...that...doesn't answer my question like..at all. Did you read it? I'm not telling you I don't know how to do this after all the gangs are shut down, I'm telling you the damn counter isn't moving no matter how many gang members I taunt.
__________________
87 retail games completed
40 arcade games completed
ScReEmFaCe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:07 AM   #20
Axel Desade
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Gummo, Ohio
Posts: 741

CherryAvalanche's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScReEmFaCe View Post
Wow, that...that...doesn't answer my question like..at all. Did you read it? I'm not telling you I don't know how to do this after all the gangs are shut down, I'm telling you the damn counter isn't moving no matter how many gang members I taunt.
I don't recall this entire thread being about you. Perhaps he was just saying what happened in his experience. I don't recall him quoting you either so are you just assuming every post in this thread after yours is talking to you?
__________________
Current Obsessions:


Axel Desade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:46 AM   #21
ColdSpider72
 
ColdSpider72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: North Port, Fl
Posts: 1,996

ColdSpider72's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScReEmFaCe View Post
Wow, that...that...doesn't answer my question like..at all. Did you read it? I'm not telling you I don't know how to do this after all the gangs are shut down, I'm telling you the damn counter isn't moving no matter how many gang members I taunt.

He was responding to the thread topic, jackass.

Just like Axel said; In case you didn't notice, there was a topic in progress before you waltzed in here with your little issue (which solutions for have been discussed at length in other threads).
ColdSpider72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 09:43 PM   #22
gazmaster1
 
gazmaster1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Caerdydd, Cymraeg
Posts: 1,286

Gazmaster3D's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
well i dont know about any one else but all i know is this was a great help to me so thanks goes to the op.
__________________
gazmaster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 06:35 AM   #23
dakisbac
 
dakisbac's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 7,499
Send a message via Skype™ to dakisbac

Mister Dak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Gold Medal   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Third Place   Staff Club - dakisbac   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
I don't want to bring up a resolved issue again, but I'd like to point out that I also notice that mjc keeps bringing up the taunting in combat issue.

Anyone who can read properly would see that mjc never claimed that taunting in combat would contribute to the challenge, only that it does occasionally count for respect. As Shaun said, he was only clarifying that fact for some people. My problem with it is that I really don't know why the clarification. His post came off as argumentative ("Let's deal in facts and not bullshit please.") but there was nothing to argue against - although the TC said taunting in combat "does NOT work" it was obvious he was referring to the challenge counter, which is what this whole thread is about.

Maybe it was all just a misunderstanding on mjc's part, but either way there's no reason to come off so combative.
dakisbac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 06:58 AM   #24
FSparacino4
 
FSparacino4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,746

im boomheadshot's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleb2k
I've never had success in combat. I've tried a few times beside gang members that weren't hostile without success but instantly ran in front of them to try again. It always worked when I was standing in front of them. I'd get the 'taunting' respect in the corner saying I did it. Maybe it's just a few people but it is true. Because you haven't had luck doesn't mean it's not true for everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1ll1ng5pr33
I have 5 taunts so far and all 5 have been from taunting gang member who weren't attacking me. Later on in the game, I had an infinite spawn on one of the Gang Operations. Everytime I set them on fire (inc. bullets) or killed them, I could taunt them. I got about 2 x15 taunt chains going and they didn't add up to the total
mjc's response to both of them (taken directly from the challenge guide thread):

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc0961
You can both try to tell me I'm wrong all you want, but I know what happened in my own game. I have successfully taunted gang members who were shooting at me and it counted towards my challenge total. Keep lying to people and saying it can't be done all you want, I'll be here telling people the truth.
So clearly mjc is claiming that taunting in combat counts towards the challenge...apparently only one copy in the millions sold works in this manner.
__________________
100% Retail: 25
100% Arcade: 4
Most Recent 100%: Sleeping Dogs
50,000 : Wei of The Road (Sleeping Dogs)
FSparacino4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:47 AM   #25
ScReEmFaCe
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 69

Wookiee Hairem's Gamercard
EXCUSE ME for not wanting to cloud up the forum and use an existing topic to answer my question instead. I thought with this thread being so long someone would have an answer to my question, I simple yes or no would've sufficed. No need to call people you don't even know a jackass.

I shouldn't have assumed he was talking to me, fair point. I've searched the forum and no one topic answered my specific issue which is why I brought it here. I thought there would be some knowledge here, but instead its a bunch (not all of you mind you) of people bitching about one guy saying things that could be misleading.

Seriously, no need to get an attitude with me. I'll know not to ask anyoen in this thread a question anymore, I'll leave you to you bitching.
__________________
87 retail games completed
40 arcade games completed
ScReEmFaCe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 12:40 PM   #26
Ag3nt471986
 
Ag3nt471986's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: THIS TOILET EARTH
Posts: 185
this helped alot thanks op
__________________
Ag3nt471986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 05:01 PM   #27
EJames2100
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 90

EJames2100's Gamercard
Brilliant!
Did about 8 in one round on average.
EJames2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 08:20 PM   #28
EFE Assassin
 
EFE Assassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 129
Thanks OP this helped out a lot, didnt think it was working at first but this game is so buggy, that it was working but i couldn't tell till about 10 minutes into it an the achievement popped, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlySinz86 View Post
*Threads ment to say Guide, not Guild, stupid World of Warcraft! ><*

I hope this helps.
__________________
Assassin

EFE Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:10 PM   #29
SchiZoPHreNiikz
 
SchiZoPHreNiikz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 119

SchiZoPHreNiikz's Gamercard
Thanks to this thread! ^^
__________________
SchiZoPHreNiikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 06:28 AM   #30
Rascalov
 
Rascalov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: England
Posts: 652

EbonHawk01's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'm having trouble getting this to work. I shoot the cars until they are on fire, but the ensuing explosion often kills the gang members who get out. They run away but the explosion still kills them. When the explosion doesn't kill them, my gang members do. My gang members just keep respawning and killing the deckers, which means I can't taunt the deckers. Anyone else have this problem?
__________________


R.I.P CrustyDirtDemon 1986-2011

Last edited by Rascalov; 12-16-2011 at 06:31 AM.
Rascalov is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:53 PM.