PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-23-2009, 04:45 PM   #1
Sicho

Sicho 666's Gamercard
Angry Egyptian seals

Okay, this fuicking game is seriously satring to piss me off now, i just did the obelisk of khamoon level, reloading after i died (several times) because Lara fucking Croft would jump a completely different direction to where i was aiming, but have just completed the level and guess what? No fucking achievement. all that hard fucking work for nothing. i really wish developers would test their games before they release them. What ever happened to decent tomb raider games?
Sicho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:49 PM   #2
Dilweed

DilWeed 7's Gamercard
Quit Yer Whining!
Dilweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 02:41 AM   #3
Leaf King

The Color Urple's Gamercard
I feel your pain. This game is in no condition to be called a professional product. It's riddled with bugs, the geometry and physics rarely mesh up accurately, and Lara just cannot move in consistent manners.

The price we pay for the developer's ineptitude is endless restarts, performing the same wall climbing patterns over and over again, and then getting smacked in the face by an achievement glitch at the end of it all (of which there are many).

What blows my mind the most though is how the developers thought that including a time trial mode would make their product more fun. With the added time pressure, the game's bugs become even more aggravating and obvious, especially when you play a perfect 15-minute round (for example) on the Obelisk level, only to have to start over because Lara jumped through or just straight over a perchable column five times in a row.

The bottom line is that the achievements in this game make an already sub-par product even less tolerable. And honestly, this can be said about many games on the 360. I think I'm pissed off about achievements in general these days. There isn't a game I play where I don't pay attention and try to grab as many points as possible, and it rarely enhances the experience. In the end, I think I'm just pissed off at myself for caring about them
Leaf King is offline   Reply With Quote