Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-10-2011, 01:01 AM   #61
tripleb2k

BobZombie3k's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean1187 View Post
hey i have a verry important question before i start doing all the universe achievements can you use a downloaded custom character also how do u get your stats up
It's in the CAW section. After you fix your look, the final area is where you edit your attributes.

tripleb2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 01:12 AM   #62
sean1187

Send a message via Skype™ to sean1187

sean0187m's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
can you use a created character from the community
sean1187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 01:32 AM   #63
acoustic can

k as in kyle's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean1187 View Post
can you use a created character from the community
For the Universe achievements? Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleb2k View Post
Each RTWM took 2-3 hours? What game were you playing? The Villian story alone is taking forever. Maybe it feels longer because it's absolutely unbearable. Regardless, it takes a lot longer than that.
That was just an average based on the time it took me. I was able to knock all three out in around 9 1/2 hours.
acoustic can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:30 AM   #64
jabjfreak

jabjfreak's Gamercard
2-3 hours may not be "totally" accurate, but it's not much more than that...3-4 per, tops. Played it on hard, still got through the whole thing in under 10 hours. The only time I ever encountered any real issues was with glitches (Such as one particularly annoying time where the computer had to tag in, walked over to their corner, didn't tag in, and just reversed EVERY SINGLE MOVE I made. Didn't try to pin, hit any of it's own attacks, anything like that. Just refused to tag in or let me make a move).
jabjfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:54 AM   #65
tripleb2k

BobZombie3k's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
By no means is it really long like 6 hours. I think 3-4 hours is more accurate (if you can do it in 2 hours, you must understand the reversal system better than I do). Really though, that's just nit picking at an otherwise great guide! Used it a few times for some of these achievements.
Cheers!

tripleb2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:02 AM   #66
acoustic can

k as in kyle's Gamercard
No worries; that's why I haven't submitted it for the front page yet. I want to make sure it is as accurate as possible before I submit it. Feedback is always welcome.
Old 12-11-2011, 08:46 AM   #67
RyanDub815

RyanDub's Gamercard
Quick question, on the "You've got Fans" achievement is it confirmed that you can use a second gold account and download it five times?

Also, great guide.

RyanDub815 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:15 AM   #68
acoustic can

k as in kyle's Gamercard
I did it with a silver account a couple of weekends ago when it was 'free gold' weekend. It should work the same with a gold account.

Thanks
Old 12-13-2011, 10:16 PM   #69
RyanDub815

RyanDub's Gamercard
Just completed the game, just wanted to thank you for your great guide.

RyanDub815 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:23 AM   #70
acoustic can

k as in kyle's Gamercard
Thanks, I appreciate it.
Old 12-17-2011, 09:46 PM   #71
kanechelsea

Kanechelsea's Gamercard
is this game as easy as this guide suggests ??i am getting this on Monday and have got 1000 on all 4 WWE Games i have so do let me know ASAP (Y)
kanechelsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 10:23 PM   #72
micg0113

mic0113's Gamercard
For Master of the brawl, can i use just use "B" to irish whip my opponent and then hit YXA or B for the finisher? Or do i need to use Y to initiate the irish whip? I've just been using B to irish whip then y to finish them off and i swear i hot every spot and no acheivement.
micg0113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 12:34 AM   #73
acoustic can

k as in kyle's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanechelsea View Post
is this game as easy as this guide suggests ??i am getting this on Monday and have got 1000 on all 4 WWE Games i have so do let me know ASAP (Y)
The RTWM stories can be a bitch because they are so long and you are often placed in handicap brawls/matches where the AI is cheap. Aside from that, though, the rest of the achievements are a breeze. Playing through on a second account to test my guide, I was able to knock out all the achievements aside from the RTWM ones in around two hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micg0113 View Post
For Master of the brawl, can i use just use "B" to irish whip my opponent and then hit YXA or B for the finisher? Or do i need to use Y to initiate the irish whip? I've just been using B to irish whip then y to finish them off and i swear i hot every spot and no acheivement.
Yeah, use to whip them into the right spot and then you can hit any button to get the KO. I would suggest watching the video and going in the same exact order. I did it this way on two accounts and had no trouble getting the achievement.
Old 12-18-2011, 05:38 AM   #74
micg0113

mic0113's Gamercard
i just followed the video for master of the brawl spot for spot and the acheivement didnt pop. anyone else having this issue?
micg0113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 10:51 PM   #75
XantaKlaus

xantaklaus79's Gamercard
I have a Finisher with 7 downloads, but the You've Got Fan Achievement won't pop. I tried at least two dozen times to enter the Community Creation Section but nothing happens. When I look into the section "My Info" the Upload and Download part of the screen is empty, no number or anything. Any ideas?
XantaKlaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 02:03 PM   #76
Crippler12

Crippler12's Gamercard
in 1 session .. that can say I cant close my xbox?
Crippler12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 06:22 PM   #77
acoustic can

k as in kyle's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by micg0113 View Post
i just followed the video for master of the brawl spot for spot and the acheivement didnt pop. anyone else having this issue?
Are you sure you got ALL of the locations? The first time I did it, I somehow missed a few in the hall with all of the doors in it. I just replayed that area and the achievement popped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XantaKlaus View Post
I have a Finisher with 7 downloads, but the You've Got Fan Achievement won't pop. I tried at least two dozen times to enter the Community Creation Section but nothing happens. When I look into the section "My Info" the Upload and Download part of the screen is empty, no number or anything. Any ideas?
I would give it a few days and then come back to see if the achievement pops. A few other people have had a similar issue and they left it alone for a while and got the achievement when they came back. It seems to be tied to the same issues they're having with the servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crippler12 View Post
in 1 session .. that can say I cant close my xbox?
I'm not exactly sure what it means, but it doesn't mean do it all on one sitting without turning off your xbox. As long as the game saves (autosave is on by default, but you can force a manual save via the options menu), you should be fine. I suggest doing it all at once, though, while you're working on the master of the brawls and submission achievements -- that is if you have the time.
Old 12-25-2011, 11:33 AM   #78
RecklessMatten

RecklessMatten's Gamercard
I have 5 downloads, but the achievement hasnt popped up (you got fans)
RecklessMatten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 02:48 AM   #79
TimespliTT

splittmark's Gamercard
i cant download so im screwed on those achievements

im also screwed on Master of the Brawl, i tried it twice and got both the 50 wins on hard , and then the 37 wins with edge ( total nearing 90)
i set up 44 matches. and went counterclockwise. i have done every ko location atleast 2 times minimum. i even took a piece of paper and crossed out numbers to verify. i also created separate story's for each backstage area
TimespliTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 04:07 PM   #80
Evil Lord Death

evil lord death's Gamercard
Great guide.
Evil Lord Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:14 PM   #81
Matt36

MP Nemo36's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Thanks for the guide! I will be using it for the next few days to get as close to 1000Gs as I can
Old 01-10-2012, 01:02 AM   #82
Matt36

MP Nemo36's Gamercard

When doing the 20 hard submission achievements, using the guide on page 1, what moves are you using? He doesn't tap out for me
Old 01-10-2012, 01:23 AM   #83
Paul23

Paul07's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt36 View Post
When doing the 20 hard submission achievements, using the guide on page 1, what moves are you using? He doesn't tap out for me
If you download the story from this link http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=351931

then it'll help you as he's already made the wrestlers damage all red and if you do left stick right and press A by the opponents feet he'll do a sharp shooter then just mash the buttons and he'll tap
Paul23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 01:25 AM   #84
Matt36

MP Nemo36's Gamercard

I already have the story. As I'm following the guide, like my post says.

Cheers.

EDIT: Sorry thought you were referring to the one on this guide. Will try the one you've recommended, as Otunga is cock and won't submit.

Last edited by Matt36; 01-10-2012 at 01:28 AM.
Matt36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:20 PM   #85
acoustic can

k as in kyle's Gamercard
I mainly used ground holds - as soon as the match started, I'd do a running attack and then apply a submission hold by holding down . Most of the time, I was able to get the submission almost immediately by rapidly pressing ///. However, a few times it took a couple of submission holds to get Odunga to tap. You might not be tapping the buttons fast enough if you can't get the submission.

Last edited by acoustic can; 01-10-2012 at 07:20 PM.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:58 PM   #86
Matt36

MP Nemo36's Gamercard

Got used to the controls and got it. I used the other guide for that achievement. Used yours for the rest and still using it

Top marks, mate!
Old 01-10-2012, 11:31 PM   #87
Matt36

MP Nemo36's Gamercard

My item is up to 9 downloads now...*sigh* will try again in the morning. Cheers, paul.

In "MY Info" it says Upload-2 & Download-1, but if I search my item, it says downloaded 9 times???

Which do I want to say 5? And how does that change?

EDIT - this game has stopped giving me achievements all together

Won both world titles, US & Intercontinental & both Tag titles. But nothing.

Edited a no.1 contender match, put my CAW in, won - nothing.

9 downloads for my Logo online, nothing.

BAH! GIVE UP! Move on to another game.

Last edited by Matt36; 01-11-2012 at 12:03 AM.
Matt36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 06:03 AM   #88
acoustic can

k as in kyle's Gamercard
For the #1 contender achievement, I don't think it will pop if you edit yourself into the match - the game has to put you in the #1 contender match. You might try giving one of the titles you currently have to someone else. As long as you keep winning during PPVs, you will eventually be put in #1 contender match.

The titles work the same way. If you edit yourself into the matches (or into the #1 contender matches), the title wins won't count. Elimination Chamber matches didn't count for me either. MITB cash-ins do count, though. An easy way to get all of the single titles is to sim all the way up to MITB match. Edit your CAW (preferably with stats at 100) into the match and then sim the match. Your CAW should win the match. Now just cash in on one of the titles. Repeat this however many times you need.

When you go into "My Info" under xbox live, does it say that you have 9 downloads? Sometimes it will take a long time for the server to register all of your downloads. Just come back to it at a later time and the downloads should all be there.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:09 AM   #89
shockerizgod

Send a message via AIM to shockerizgod Send a message via MSN to shockerizgod Send a message via Skype™ to shockerizgod

EnVy Trilogy's Gamercard
does the master of the brawl have to be on a certain difficulty?? only cheevo left lol.

GT envy trilogy
Twitter & Instagram ChrisTrilogy
http://www.twitch.tv/christrilogy
shockerizgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 03:03 AM   #90
Matt36

MP Nemo36's Gamercard

Got them all now, minus 3 story mode achievements which take FOREVER to get & the Master of the Brawl which can suck one.