Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Conan
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-27-2011, 02:56 PM   #1
Brako Von Gloom

Brako Von Gloom's Gamercard
It's so bad, its f**king awesome!

Bought this game recently and have to say...wow!

First off the script feels like it was written by ginger perverted virgins and then they kidnapped and drug a voice cast to read it out (why the hell would Pearlman read this otherwise?).

But the game gameplay.....F**king awesome! On so many levels this game is so so cool. From a really decent control system, to some of the best ways to kill people ever featured in a game. The game is just mint. So glad I got it in my bargain hunt season.

The right stick not being used for camera control freaked me out at first, but you soon realise the set camera system the game offers is just dandy, leaving you with the right stick to duck and roll.

Plus with so many upgrades to learn and master and every dialogue line being worse than the last. This is one of those 'twattish' moments in life where something is so bad...it turns out to be f**king awesome!
Brako Von Gloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 10:17 AM   #2
XYMistman

XY Mistman's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brako Von Gloom View Post
Bought this game recently and have to say...wow!

First off the script feels like it was written by ginger perverted virgins and then they kidnapped and drug a voice cast to read it out (why the hell would Pearlman read this otherwise?).

But the game gameplay.....F**king awesome! On so many levels this game is so so cool. From a really decent control system, to some of the best ways to kill people ever featured in a game. The game is just mint. So glad I got it in my bargain hunt season.

The right stick not being used for camera control freaked me out at first, but you soon realise the set camera system the game offers is just dandy, leaving you with the right stick to duck and roll.

Plus with so many upgrades to learn and master and every dialogue line being worse than the last. This is one of those 'twattish' moments in life where something is so bad...it turns out to be f**king awesome!
How the fuck does this game make you think of ginger perverted script writers? You sir, have a twisted mind. O_o
XYMistman is offline   Reply With Quote