PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Karaoke Revolution: Glee Volume 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-28-2011, 07:01 AM   #1
Kaira

Send a message via MSN to Kaira

Yunarashi's Gamercard
One million points in one song?

Okay, I have got a 100% in some songs, but I have yet to get 1 million points. So far, my best is 800k. Any suggestions on which song to get 1 million points (and difficulty)?
Kaira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:11 PM   #2
Invincible25x

invincible25x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
Okay, I have got a 100% in some songs, but I have yet to get 1 million points. So far, my best is 800k. Any suggestions on which song to get 1 million points (and difficulty)?
If you can 100% Firework on Easy, you can pass over 1 million. That's the easiest one to do it on in my opinion.

Edit: Just replayed that song and you'll probably also have to increase your multiplier by holding a note when it says "Make Some Noise" in the beginning.
Invincible25x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:37 PM   #3
Kaira

Yunarashi's Gamercard
Sadly, I did discover that my best bet is singing Firework 30 minutes ago. I have 100% 6 times straight and the closest I have gotten 997k. I can't wait till I stop being sick. >_>
Old 11-28-2011, 08:45 PM   #4
Invincible25x

Quote:
Sadly, I did discover that my best bet is singing Firework 30 minutes ago. I have 100% 6 times straight and the closest I have gotten 997k. I can't wait till I stop being sick. >_>
I didn't realize this until yesterday but even after you fill your meter for a phrase, your points continue to go up as long as you are in tune. In order to maximize your score, you should sing all the words if possible.

Good luck with it and feel better!
Old 11-28-2011, 08:55 PM   #5
Kaira

Yunarashi's Gamercard
I realized that two tries ago, so I just hummed my way through and got it. Now I just have to get 100% on 23 more songs. x___x Sway is kicking my butt. I got rid of Friday forever, thank goodness. Trying to do the same about Somebody to Love. >.>
Old 11-28-2011, 08:58 PM   #6
Invincible25x

Quote:
I realized that two tries ago, so I just hummed my way through and got it. Now I just have to get 100% on 23 more songs. x___x Sway is kicking my butt. I got rid of Friday forever, thank goodness. Trying to do the same about Somebody to Love. >.>
Sway was the last song that I got for the 100%. It came down to that and I Look to You.
Old 11-28-2011, 09:10 PM   #7
Kaira

Yunarashi's Gamercard
I have only 100% twelve songs.

1. Back to Black
2. Billionaire
3. Born This Way
4. Firework
5. Friday
6. Go Your Own Way
7. I Want to Hold Your Hand
8. Loser Like Me
9. One of Us (I didn't even remember this song at all, I just winged it)
10. The Time Warp
11. Toxic
12. Valerie

I guess not bad for having bought the game less than 24 hours ago. XP Although, I have to say, easy vocals here is harder than medium vocals on Rock Band and Guitar Hero. :\
Old 11-29-2011, 05:28 AM   #8
ceramicus

i used a fan, got 900 points in 3 hours. never sang a song. just grinding 10000 dancers. easy!!!
ceramicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:43 AM   #9
Bishop24

Rare Bishop's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Gold   Subscriber Uno - Winner!   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Not sure how easy it is, but I got 1.2 million points (100%, I believe) singing "Fat Bottomed Girls" on medium difficulty. I learned singing all of the songs one time that it's extremely hard to get over 1 million points on easy difficulty.

Follow my world of gaming at
:

http://www.BishopsGamingWorld.com/
Bishop24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 02:00 PM   #10
Kaira

Yunarashi's Gamercard
I found it obnoxious that after I spent a while singing Firework trying to get 1 million points, in one try of singing I Look to You right after gave me a million. :\
Old 11-30-2011, 02:27 AM   #11
Invincible25x

Quote:
I found it obnoxious that after I spent a while singing Firework trying to get 1 million points, in one try of singing I Look to You right after gave me a million. :\
Lol... well, think about it this way... at least you were working toward getting dancers.

Plus you're up there on the leaderboards now too.

Last edited by Invincible25x; 11-30-2011 at 02:33 AM.
Old 11-30-2011, 07:58 AM   #12
Kaira

Yunarashi's Gamercard
Well, I have 8 more songs before I get my 100% achievement. O: I feel better to where I can sing and not struggle. I wish I didn't work long hours, but being sick wouldn't have let me finish this anyway.

EDIT: And now I just meed the dancers achievement! A few distractions along the way, but I got Perfectionist. I can take my time with getting the dancers. I want the DLC to come out anyway. O:

Last edited by Kaira; 11-30-2011 at 09:29 AM.
Old 11-30-2011, 09:36 PM   #13
Invincible25x

I want/need the dancers achievement too but I'm not killing myself playing the same songs over and over again (in a row) so that they are no longer enjoyable. I play for an hour or so every other night and I'm up to somewhere around 7,000 dancers.

I figure I should have the achievement by this weekend if I keep playing but I wouldn't mind not getting it until the DLC is out. I bought the first volume on Wii and played that a bunch and skipped the 2nd because of the lack of (good) songs. I am willing to purchase all the DLC packs to show my support for this game on Xbox with the hopes that it leads to future DLC/support and releases on 360.

Old 12-08-2011, 02:24 PM   #14
Kaira

Yunarashi's Gamercard
I want to play the songs from the first volume. And yes, I would love dlc for the newer songs. It does annoy me, the lack of songs by anyone that's not in New Directions. :\ The closest I saw from the list was Total Eclipse of the Heart, but even that doesn't count because Jesse WAS in New Directions at that time. *fangirl le sigh* More Warblers, pl0x.
Old 01-01-2012, 06:46 AM   #15
walleyman923

walleyman923's Gamercard
it seems like 100% on all songs may take a while.. is there any way to see what songs you have already gotten 100% on?
walleyman923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 01:45 AM   #16
Invincible25x

Quote:
Originally Posted by walleyman923 View Post
it seems like 100% on all songs may take a while.. is there any way to see what songs you have already gotten 100% on?
There is. If you go to the career page you can check your scores and percentages for the various difficulties. Just go to the difficulty that you play at and cycle through the songs.

Also, how long this achievement takes really depends upon how good you are at singing the songs in the game. I was able to finish that achievement in a night. There are some tricky parts in a few songs that I did not know well. Once I played them a few times, I learned what to do and was able to correct my mistakes.

Old 01-06-2012, 05:12 AM   #17
walleyman923

walleyman923's Gamercard
Thank you so much! My little sister was playing while I was gone and she said she got 100% on a few songs and I wasn't sure.. Now I'll be able to know
walleyman923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 08:20 PM   #18
Ginuwine AI3

Send a message via AIM to Ginuwine AI3

Ginuwine AI3's Gamercard
I hate to ask this since most everyone is working their butt of doing these legit, but any luck with the fan method? I tried but it wasn't picking up enough notes, like Rock Band would. I've only 100%'d a few songs (I suck) and thought this the best method.

I read somewhere else about someone putting the mic to the speaker and getting 100%. Didn't work for me either.

Thanks for the feedback/responses in advance.
Ginuwine AI3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 03:57 AM   #19
Flamz55

Fire N Flamz55's Gamercard
No, I tried the fan method even before trying to sing the songs but, sadly it didn't work at all for me. :/ The speaker method seems to kinda worked depending on what song I chose to use it on. A method that seems to work a bit better is using Kinect as a microphone and sitting it next to the speaker ; I have had better results with that. If anyone has any better advice, would be appreciated as well.

Last edited by Flamz55; 01-14-2012 at 04:00 AM.
Flamz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 05:18 AM   #20
Ginuwine AI3

Send a message via AIM to Ginuwine AI3

Ginuwine AI3's Gamercard
Well, for what it's worth I figured out the fan method. In the Mic Options menu I turned the Mic Input 1 up all the way. Even this didn't solve the problem. I had to hold the mic up to the fan cover, while the fan LEANED onto the mic. This allowed the wind to blow into the mic and the vibration made a noise which also helped. Just holding the mic up to the fan didn't make enough noise. I just finished the perfectionst achievement, now working my way to 10,000 fans or what not. Gotta find a way to prop this mic up though lol.
Ginuwine AI3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:06 AM   #21
Of cass

Send a message via AIM to Of cass

of CASS's Gamercard
Super easy way:

Choose "I Look to You" on easy.

Use another sound source (NOT the sound linked to the xbox) and sync the game to this link:

Count 1 full second after the Glee 3-second countdown finishes and play the you tube vid. Should easily get 100%.

You can use this method for all other songs given you can find the same song version as the Xbox's and can also farm Gleeks (fans) using this method.

-Cheers
Of cass is offline   Reply With Quote