PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-28-2011, 06:24 PM   #1
Mister Buds

Mister Buds's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
How do perks work in multiplayer?

i figured perks would work automatically, but apparently that's not the case? i bought the perk that morphs a doppleganger of you when blended in a group, and also the one that reduces kill streaks by 1. well, when i blend in a crowd the other members stay the same and it still takes five kills to activate my killstreak. is there something i have to do, or what?
Mister Buds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:32 PM   #2
headdragon

Head Dragon's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Buds View Post
i figured perks would work automatically, but apparently that's not the case? i bought the perk that morphs a doppleganger of you when blended in a group, and also the one that reduces kill streaks by 1. well, when i blend in a crowd the other members stay the same and it still takes five kills to activate my killstreak. is there something i have to do, or what?
Have you assigned them to a Loadout?
headdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:45 PM   #3
Mister Buds

Mister Buds's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by headdragon View Post
Have you assigned them to a Loadout?
yes. and i am using that loadout.
Old 11-28-2011, 06:51 PM   #4
headdragon

Head Dragon's Gamercard
Do you use them with RB and LB? You're using Morph aren't you? That's manually triggered
headdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:09 PM   #5
Mister Buds

Mister Buds's Gamercard

my set up is this:

ABILITIES
1) templar vision
2) disguise

PERKS
1) blender (each time you blend with a crowd, one civilian automatically morphs into your lookalike)
2) kill buffer (decreases your kill streaks by 1 instead of resetting when you die)

KILLSTREAK +250

LOSS STREAK
-tracker (reveals a target in your sight until you perform a kill)

the abilities work fine because i just press a button for them. the perks simply do not work though. i blend into crowds all the time and all the characters stay the same, and it still takes a five kill streak to get my bonus.
Old 11-28-2011, 07:19 PM   #6
DoosMakhina

DayusMakhina's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Buds View Post
my set up is this:

ABILITIES
1) templar vision
2) disguise

PERKS
1) blender (each time you blend with a crowd, one civilian automatically morphs into your lookalike)
2) kill buffer (decreases your kill streaks by 1 instead of resetting when you die)

KILLSTREAK +250

LOSS STREAK
-tracker (reveals a target in your sight until you perform a kill)

the abilities work fine because i just press a button for them. the perks simply do not work though. i blend into crowds all the time and all the characters stay the same, and it still takes a five kill streak to get my bonus.
Blender only changes someone in the crowd if no AI in the crowd already have the same character model than you. Also you need to make sure you are properly in the group, it needs to show 'webbing' on the floor below you.

Kill Buffer does not do what you've said it does... it does what it says it does. Normally when you die your kill streak is reset, instead with Kill Buffer your kill streak continues but is depleted by 1, that doesn't mean it takes 1 less kill to get a streak. If you had 4 kills and died, with Kill Buffer your kill streak would continue at 3, meaning you would need 2 more kills to get your 5 kill streak.

Last edited by DoosMakhina; 11-28-2011 at 07:21 PM.
DoosMakhina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:03 PM   #7
Mister Buds

Mister Buds's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoosMakhina View Post
Blender only changes someone in the crowd if no AI in the crowd already have the same character model than you. Also you need to make sure you are properly in the group, it needs to show 'webbing' on the floor below you.

Kill Buffer does not do what you've said it does... it does what it says it does. Normally when you die your kill streak is reset, instead with Kill Buffer your kill streak continues but is depleted by 1, that doesn't mean it takes 1 less kill to get a streak. If you had 4 kills and died, with Kill Buffer your kill streak would continue at 3, meaning you would need 2 more kills to get your 5 kill streak.
you're correct. that makes a lot more sense for kill buffer. blender still does not work though. entering groups with no characters similar to me doesn't change any. maybe it only works in certain gametypes, or something. i'm not too bothered by it though as i'm finally done with the multiplayer.