PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-04-2012, 01:07 PM   #61
ChickinOnaChain

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I never got to finish this in my first game. Maybe I'll get it done in my second one.

ChickinOnaChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:08 PM   #62
Buzz VII

Buzz VII's Gamercard
This achievement is a pain in the ass. Thanks for compiling this list. Should be stickied!

I've heard it both ways
Buzz VII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 03:56 PM   #63
phot0Harv

phot0harv's Gamercard
wow, this seems harder than what i thought, thaks for the guide!
Old 08-31-2013, 12:43 AM   #64
ExtremeRugburn

Extreme Rugburn's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Well apparently any patches that were supposed to fix glitches didnt work as I have 14 artifacts in my inventory and I completed the ogma infinium quest, but still did not get the achievement. The only thing I can think of is that you must have ogma infinium in your inventory and not have used it. Im so tired of spending hours upon hours in games and then not being awarded achievements do to glitches.
Old 09-02-2013, 06:18 PM   #65
killing_idols

I have followed the guide perfectly and I still can't got this achievement to pop. I have all 15 of the artifacts in my inventory. And yes I have the correct artifacts required for this achievement. Has it glitches for me?
killing_idols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 05:23 AM   #66
zszaiss

zszaiss's Gamercard
I'm also having issues getting this one to pop.

The first quest that I did was A Daedra's Best Friend. I did it correctly and got the Masque, but the achievement for getting one artifact didn't pop. I reloaded and did the Ebony Blade first and got the first achievement correctly.

Now I'm sitting here with 15 artifacts and no achievement. Thankfully, I got to 15 by getting the Savior's Hide and the Ring of Hircine, so I can still go out and get the Oghma Infinitum. I'll let you know if that helps the achievement to pop.

It would be interesting to see which artifacts actually pop Daedric Influence... I wonder if there are circumstances where the Masque doesn't add to your total, and that's what's causing the glitches...

[Update] I found another comment on the achievement that had the same circumstances, where the Masque didn't pop Daedric Influence. It looks like, if you want to be on the safe side, you'd better get BOTH the Ring of Hircine and the Savior's Hide. I'll update once I get the Oghma Infinitum if I end up getting this @#*&$*@# achievement...

Last edited by zszaiss; 09-11-2013 at 05:33 AM.
zszaiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:53 AM   #67
Ant52hony

I feel like a true hero in a game like that doing stuff like this.
Ant52hony is offline   Reply With Quote