PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Batman: Arkham City
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-29-2011, 07:38 AM   #1
Drucifer82

zI Drucifer Iz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Snap Flash Trap Workaround

I found a nifty way to work around Robin's medal "Snap Flash Trap" on Lost City Extreme (video to come later).

If you stun one enemy and plant the Snap Flash, then later use the quickfire Snap Flash (+) on another enemy, it will still register as having planted a Snap Flash on a stunned enemy and knocking down another enemy. This could be easier if you're interested in a quick time rather than waiting for the enemy you planted the Snap Flash on to cross paths with another.
As of 4/28/14 my Borderlands 2 trading post is officially closed. I am no longer boosting, trading, farming, etc on the Xbox360. I am entirely on the Xbox One now. If you want to play Xbox One with me, send a friend request with a message to GT zI Drucifer Iz (those are capital I's).

Drucifer82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 08:46 AM   #2
Drucifer82

I just took first with Robin on Lost City Extreme. Being as my cap card is standard def, and I like my 1080p, I'll have to set up to record and run it again so I can display this tactic.

As of this run I hold 8 first place ranks with Nightwing and 2 with Robin.
As of 4/28/14 my Borderlands 2 trading post is officially closed. I am no longer boosting, trading, farming, etc on the Xbox360. I am entirely on the Xbox One now. If you want to play Xbox One with me, send a friend request with a message to GT zI Drucifer Iz (those are capital I's).

Last edited by Drucifer82; 11-30-2011 at 05:33 AM.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:17 AM   #3
LUCKYMEWHEEEE

Send a message via AIM to LUCKYMEWHEEEE

lucky me wheeee's Gamercard
so i dont get it, are u bragging that your awesome, i realize u do the challenge videos on here, and they are quite good, no sense rubbing it in what ppl already know
LUCKYMEWHEEEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 05:31 AM   #4
Drucifer82

No, I'm trying to share a tactic I learned. The fact that it reduces time drastically enough to allow me to do something like that was just an additional commentary to the fact that it is an effective tactic.

My previous run with Robin was near the 3 minute mark. To be able to reduce my time by 1 and a half minutes from one tactic is something everyone can use.

Anyway, I'm going to be doing vid updates this weekend and I'll have a vid for this Snap Flash Trap tactic then.

Last edited by Drucifer82; 11-30-2011 at 05:39 AM.
Old 12-03-2011, 05:56 AM   #5
Drucifer82

Finally, I got the vid to show you what I was talking about with the Snap Flash Trap medal on Lost City Extreme.

The medal states that you have to plant a Snap Flash on a stunned enemy, then knock down another enemy. How I used to interpret that was that you had to knock the other enemy down with the same Snap Flash you planted on the stunned enemy. Turns out I was wrong.

Now, that method will award you the medal, but if you're like me and you like to do things fast there is an alternative method that will award you the medal.

In this video, I stun the second enemy I encounter and plant a Snap Flash. Then, I detonate that Snap Flash, plant another on the third enemy and detonate that one. This awards me the medal for Snap Flash Trap.

You can even completely take out the first enemy so long as he is stunned when you plant the Snap Flash.

So, here's the vid showing you just that.

Last edited by Drucifer82; 12-03-2011 at 05:59 AM.