PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Strategy > A World of Keflings
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-29-2011, 08:10 PM   #1
nicidee

DaisyDukeDee78's Gamercard
Glitchy achievements?

Okay, so I noticed that in the stickied achievement guide, there are no glitched achievements listed but it does reference "game-breaking bugs". However, the guide does not specify what these bugs are or where they occur in the storyline.

I also noticed there is already a thread about glitches with the "Endless Doug" and "Reunited" achievements... Pretty sure I should have gotten "Endless Doug" by now, as I am nearly finished with the Forest Kingdom, but it never popped. I also didn't get "Go Ahead and Jump" (the one with the cannons), so I thought that was a glitch as well, but after reading some comments I think I just didn't leave the little guy in there long enough. Some people were saying that they have to bounce around in there for a good couple minutes before the achievement pops, so if that is the case I probably took him out too soon.

Anyway, I just wanted to ask if people are encountering any other bugs or "glitches" with the achievements, and if so what did you do to fix them.
nicidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 12:04 AM   #2
GodLike499

GodLike499's Gamercard
I've 100% the game with out any problems. About the Go Ahead and Jump acheivement, you're right. He has to be in there a while. I put him in, and went back to work ignoring him. About 5 mins later the acheivement popped, so I took him out.
GodLike499 is offline   Reply With Quote