PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > UFC Personal Trainer
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-05-2012, 02:58 PM   #1
EvilTodd

EvilTodd's Gamercard
UFC Personal Trainer vs The Biggest Loser

I've been doing the Biggest Loser for quite a while and am ready for a new Kinect workout. I like the schedule the Biggest Loser sticks too which kepps me aware that I need to come back tomorrow to keep going (as opposed to just "playing" when I want to. Anyone out there whose played both The Biggest Loser and UFC Personal Trainer have any comparisons of the two?

Thanks.
EvilTodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 10:44 PM   #2
xMac73

xMac73's Gamercard
I've played both, too, although UFC much more than TBL.

UFC has 3 30-Day Workout Programs and 3 60-Day Programs, so, yeah, there are schedules to be followed if you choose to get into the workout programs. You can also create your own workouts and do them "at will" if you choose --- if you want to work on abs, just create a custom ab workout for a bunch of different exercises and create it/save it/do it; or if you feel like working legs/arms/shoulders/cardio/etc, just create custom workouts and you're good to go. It's all very much a custom of what you want to do and how hard you want to do it.

I always do a scheduled program workout in the morning before work and then do a custiom ab/cardio routine at night after work.

I highly recommend UFC! But, if you're an achievement completionist (have to get 1000/1000 in every game), I'd stay away from UFC. Some of the achievements and in-game stats are a bit glitchy at times, and I believe 1 achievement is still unobtainable. But, if you're looking for a GREAT workout game, this is definitely one of them (this and Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012).

My Currect Achievement Streak: #1 in the World
xMac73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:56 AM   #3
EvilTodd

EvilTodd's Gamercard
Thanks xMac! Great info.
EvilTodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:55 AM   #4
iurbinacantu89

iurbinacantu89's Gamercard
I have both games and let me tell you The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout is way better than UFC Personal Trainer.

To begin with, The Biggest Loser needs you to confirm the date BEFORE starting the day, so you'll never get all your data deleted like in UFC Personal Trainer.

My UFC Personal Trainer gamesave have reseted like 5 times. Today I was finally at day 90 and the game crashed (like sometimes) at the middle of my workout, and when I turned on my xbox again everything was reseted.

Also, TBLUW is way more tiring than UFCPT, it has circuit training, box fit, yoga and pilates (dlc). I thing TBLUW is more challenging and entertaining than UFCPT.
iurbinacantu89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 04:43 PM   #5
arifreedom

Here's the thing: I don't need a kinect to do pushups. I can do those on my own. What I need is something that requires me to use my body to improve my reflexes and coordination.
arifreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:53 AM   #6
duhghe

duhghe's Gamercard
This will help with that.
duhghe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:18 PM   #7
brentiscoool

brentiscoool's Gamercard
I havent played biggest loser. But i have Ufc personal trainer..and honestly its not even a good game for "working out" or losing weight..When i actually do the exercise i fail..but when i stand there and move my arms back and forth i pass..so its just the kinect is bad in general idk lol. i may be the only one with the problem..but im just giving my input.
brentiscoool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:07 PM   #8
MH Maximus

MH Maximus's Gamercard
We're priming the body for a great workout
MH Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote