PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-21-2012, 07:28 AM   #1
DJ RJester

DJ RJester's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Complete a G series fit workout

I have looked a few times now for this G fit series workout and cannot see it in any of the workout classes (probably being stupid). Does anyone know what class you have to do to complete this? or is it a download you have to buy like the first game?

EDIT: ok I have figured it out now, anyone else wanting to know where to look for it you have to go into your bonus content and the G-fit series workout is in there, it's a 33 minute long workout.

Last edited by DJ RJester; 02-22-2012 at 10:19 AM.
DJ RJester is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 09:07 PM   #2
veener79

veener79's Gamercard
Thank you. How hard is this work out to do? I like the boot camps. They are just kicking my butt way to much. Think I am too out of shape for them.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:31 AM   #3
Vivi

BlackMageV1V1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by veener79 View Post
Thank you. How hard is this work out to do? I like the boot camps. They are just kicking my butt way to much. Think I am too out of shape for them.
the Boot Camp kicks my ass too. This workout will tire you out for sure. The jumping jacks is what kills me.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:20 PM   #4
ohnonono

ohnononon's Gamercard
Thx for the info.
ohnonono is offline   Reply With Quote