PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Simulation > Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-02-2011, 07:30 PM   #1
Himuton

Himuton's Gamercard
Angry Plz tip on Co-op Miami

Won the achievement already but my partner and I did not finish off Markov ourselves. The AI plane did. I didn't have a good look how that happened but it was possible Markov crashed into one of the AI planes and died.

My friend took out three aces on his own. On the other hand, I was too helpless against the speed of these planes and had to rely on the SAAM (in HAWX, it's radar guided missile). Only one hit was registered on Markov though.

I really think this game needs some patching. Sure my friend somehow killed three aces but that feat was by no means easy. Actually, it's very stressful for some lesser gamer like me to have these aces evading even Dog Fight Mode without even trying. Can a game cater for the top players only? I didn't ask for it.

Lastly, could someone give some tips besides "be a better pilot"? I doubt my luck having Markov crash his plane would easily repeat itself for others.

A) Use text MSG. On Xbox.com, I can't open voice mails.

B) I speak poor English. Brace yourselves.

Last edited by Himuton; 12-02-2011 at 07:33 PM.
Himuton is offline   Reply With Quote