PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Army of Two: The 40th Day
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-04-2011, 04:45 AM   #1
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
What is going on...

EDIT: Everything seems back to normal now. Knowing EA, who knows what was going on.

EDIT 2: Another issue with this game is it's almost impossible to get a functioning group for Extraction. It's like everyone is dead when it comes to the mode. I've tried but it's like nobody wants to do it. And randoms are out of the question...

...with this game?

I swear I hate EA so much and I'm beginning to hate this game more than I already do.

So I recently did the stat reset thing to be able to do the DLC achievements that were glitched. Did that fine, now I was planning on re-doing my weapons and stuff because they apparently reset as well.

Today I find that I cannot connect to EA's servers (no surprise there), cannot access my custom masks, and the weirdest of all, I can't change my controls! My invert Y is set to YES in the options, but in-game it is normal. I play inverted. My controls WILL NOT SAVE, even though they are saved.

This game is broken so badly and EA doesn't even know what is going on. Their websites are so broken too, I mean I try logging in to see my masks and the page takes me nowhere. I try to access the mask creator and it says I'm not logged in, when I clearly am. Nothing works with EA.

I swear... I feel like suing EA for everything they have.

Does anyone know what the deal is with this?

Last edited by Nevander; 12-13-2011 at 05:17 AM.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 05:07 AM   #2
SpongebobRoundpants

gamerboyTHXtss's Gamercard
I figured out the solution for the future and its going to work real well. Im never buying a EA game or product. NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/HiddenLongshot?feature=mhee
SpongebobRoundpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 11:09 PM   #3
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Lol. 141 views and 1 post. Shows how much people care for EA's games rofl.

I notice you still have this game in your sig, do you still need Extraction by chance? I have a group planning to go tomorrow (Wednesday) around the afternoon/evening.
Old 12-23-2011, 10:51 AM   #4
SpongebobRoundpants

gamerboyTHXtss's Gamercard
The only online achievements I need is the king of the hill one and the play online match with custom mask.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HiddenLongshot?feature=mhee
SpongebobRoundpants is offline   Reply With Quote