PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-04-2011, 08:21 PM   #1
Shpeshal Ed

Shpeshal Ed's Gamercard
Anyone else have a major intel glitch that prevents Scout Leader?

I have a pretty major problem, and what's worse, is that I think it's literally only me that has the problem.

I played through the game on Veteran first, found a few intel along the way, everything seemed normal. Once I beat the game on Veteran, I started up an easy run through to collect all the intel and get the missing SP achievements.

I never noticed anything abnormal, but last night, as I got close to finding all the intel, I sort of noticed that the count was 1 lower than I expected it to be. I figured I must have missed one more than I thought, so I got what I thought was the last one in Persona Non Grata on top of the Play slide, and the count came up with 45/46 intel.

So I went and checked through every level, waited for each one to start, then pressed pause and each one had ALL the intel collected!

I then went out to the main menu and the Single Player menu says 100% completed.

So according to the individual level count, I have 46 intel, according to the main menu, I have 46 intel, but according to the over game count, I only have 45, so I don't get the achievement.

How in the hell could that happen? The worrying part is, I don't think this is fixable. There's no way to reset your MW3 game as it saves all your SP progress on your profile, not your save game.

It must be said, I have the new 360 dash, which shouldn't make a difference because this seems like a game problem.

I've tried clearing the cache, and tonight when I get home, the only other thing I can try, is restoring my profile on another 360 and starting a new game a new console.

Please tell me I'm not literally the only person with this problem (I think I am though).
Shpeshal Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 08:35 PM   #2
xCRIMINALMINDSx

xCRIMINALMINDSx's Gamercard
Dont start again mate this is your problem...There are a lot of people saying that they can only get 45/46 intel. This is NOT the case. On the mission "Mind the Gap", the pause screen will show 2 intel available from the start of the mission until you reach the crashed subway part. After you crash the subway, pause again and it will show the last intel available

xCRIMINALMINDSx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 08:41 PM   #3
Shpeshal Ed

Shpeshal Ed's Gamercard
Really? As in, it will revert back to actually how many intel?

I'll try replaying that level tonight, and hopefully I've missed an intel on that level. Thanks in advance.

Was this issue mentioned in the roadmap? Because I didn't see it, but I am notorious for being pretty blind.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:48 PM   #4
tigersrule
Community & Events Team

Tiger XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Diamond   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - tigersrule   Staff - Community and Events Team   1,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

Skip to 5:20. I don't get why they didn't just put 0/3. I mean it's the same damn level.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish Assault View Post
I've never been to California, but it's going to be a shame that my first trip out there will be mostly me kicking your ass.
Community Blogs | Ambassadors | Community Gaming | Artist of the Month

tigersrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 09:38 PM   #5
Shpeshal Ed

Shpeshal Ed's Gamercard
Yeah got it now.

Can't believe they stuffed that up.

So it means that you completed Single Player 100.3%.

smh.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:10 PM   #6
jules the great

Send a message via AIM to jules the great

OldSchoolJules's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Yeah this is pretty strange. Luckily I just used a video guide when I decided to gather them all, and when I got to Mind the Gap and they guy on the video was talking about it, I understood why everyone here kept talking about 100.3% completion. Still wierd tho.
Old 09-16-2013, 01:08 AM   #7
ctugt

Send a message via Skype™ to ctugt

ctugt's Gamercard
Thanks you much for this! almost wanted to start a new game
ctugt is offline   Reply With Quote