PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Batman: Arkham City
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-06-2011, 02:21 PM   #1
bigskinner

dA m0tAtAy dArk's Gamercard
Calendar man achievement

looking for some help around the calendar man achievement, would the easiest way to sort this to log off xbox live, change the date on your xbox to the dates that are required, and pop the achievement.

i have only started game and have missed like two or three of the dates already?
bigskinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 03:01 PM   #2
OptimumJay

Optimumjay's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskinner View Post
looking for some help around the calendar man achievement, would the easiest way to sort this to log off xbox live, change the date on your xbox to the dates that are required, and pop the achievement.

i have only started game and have missed like two or three of the dates already?
Unless you want to do it throughout the course of a year then yes, going offline is the only other way to do this.

OptimumJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 06:28 PM   #3
Younicorn

younicorn's Gamercard
Quick question regarding this:

As I'm someone who likes having all my achievements VISIBLE, as in the date showing when I got them, wouldn't it be possible to do the following:

Say it's Valentine's Day in real life - couldn't I take my XBox offline, go from the March Calendar Man date on, until it's February, then put my XBox back online and visit him IRL on Valentine's day and get the achievement to pop?

Essentially, get all the ones offline except for the current day, then it'll recognize that I'm online on the day of the last date I'm supposed to have, and unlock it?

Make sense to anyone?
Old 12-06-2011, 06:30 PM   #4
OptimumJay

Optimumjay's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Younicorn View Post
Quick question regarding this:

As I'm someone who likes having all my achievements VISIBLE, as in the date showing when I got them, wouldn't it be possible to do the following:

Say it's Valentine's Day in real life - couldn't I take my XBox offline, go from the March Calendar Man date on, until it's February, then put my XBox back online and visit him IRL on Valentine's day and get the achievement to pop?

Essentially, get all the ones offline except for the current day, then it'll recognize that I'm online on the day of the last date I'm supposed to have, and unlock it?

Make sense to anyone?
Yeah this will get it time stamped

OptimumJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 12:25 PM   #5
bigskinner

dA m0tAtAy dArk's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimumJay View Post
Unless you want to do it throughout the course of a year then yes, going offline is the only other way to do this.
cheers bud, waiting a year for a 10g is a bit of a joke!!
bigskinner is offline   Reply With Quote