PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-29-2012, 03:07 PM   #421
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Also hit with unrelenting lag in Labyrinthian: Tribune. Lag in a SP game? So odd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 03:14 PM   #422
xBenR

xBenR's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottttocs View Post
ha, yeah ive done this. you go out through there for one of the merchant chests that you can loot from, but you need a companion. this is how you do it if you're interested;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dcb6OGTqjXI
Yea thats the one, its really good and you can see unrendered Skyrim and see all of the people walking about in Windhelm
Old 07-30-2012, 03:26 PM   #423
Chaz Of Sparta

Chaz Of Sparta's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
EDIT: Found a solution, problem solved!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
Big advantage of a console? Don't have to play with "PC master race" idiots.

Chaz Of Sparta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 04:20 PM   #424
Nobleseven

Nobleseven47's Gamercard
Alchemy Table

Ever since the release of dawnguard, I haven't been able to purchase my alchemy table. Well, I CAN purchase it, but I don't receive it. I've bought nearly 10 alchemy tables to no avail.
Nobleseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 09:29 AM   #425
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobleseven View Post
Ever since the release of dawnguard, I haven't been able to purchase my alchemy table. Well, I CAN purchase it, but I don't receive it. I've bought nearly 10 alchemy tables to no avail.
Funny, I've had that as well... I've also paid for some other upgrades (like a loft) and it didn't show up in the house until much later, when it suddenly popped into existence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 12:08 AM   #426
blackdragon71425

Symbalistic's Gamercard
Random vampire

Has anyone else had a problem with randomly becoming a vampire? For no apparent reason that I can see, I'll just be walking through the wilderness, having not fought any vampires in the last week, and the red flash and text stating I feel my blood boil, comes up. This has happened to me twice now, and is really annoying, as I then cannot get cured of it. I try to start the quest where Falion can cure it, but no one gives me the rumor. I am starting to think that fighting Revered dragons has something to do with it. Both times I have fought one, and it uses its purple shout on me, I have turned full vampire shortly thereafter. Any thoughts?
blackdragon71425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:11 AM   #427
FPSJamaica

Sgt Masturchaef's Gamercard
Thumbs down I have the same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdragon71425 View Post
Has anyone else had a problem with randomly becoming a vampire? For no apparent reason that I can see, I'll just be walking through the wilderness, having not fought any vampires in the last week, and the red flash and text stating I feel my blood boil, comes up. This has happened to me twice now, and is really annoying, as I then cannot get cured of it. I try to start the quest where Falion can cure it, but no one gives me the rumor. I am starting to think that fighting Revered dragons has something to do with it. Both times I have fought one, and it uses its purple shout on me, I have turned full vampire shortly thereafter. Any thoughts?
Ever since Dawnguard came out , Whenever im fighting with Serana , 3 times I would get this purple glow around the screen and it says your vampiric powers recede as you begin to feed, And bear in Mind im already A FREAKING WEREWOLF, with 100% resistance to diseases , and what im getting is the regular vampirism disease not the vampire lord one , and the worst part is It cant BE CURED, being a nerfed werewolf vampire SUCKS, So i figure its something that only happens once in a while ,WRONG AGAIN , In the final part of lost to the ages by the aetherium forge , after fighting through some of the dwarven automatons , I keep getting vampirism , I reload the save , It keeps happening , so I figure serana must be the problem since i only get it when she is my follower , but when i tell her to leave she still stays and fights because of where I am in the save , This sucks , Bethesda needs to patch it ASAP and im looking at the 1.7 fix list and random vampirism isnt there :@
FPSJamaica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:58 AM   #428
blackdragon71425

Symbalistic's Gamercard
I'm kinda thinking that if you walk through Serana's Drain Life power you'll contract vampirsm, but the game won't inform you of this. Because she is my follower as well. But yeah, that is highly odd that it stacks with your werewolf powers.
blackdragon71425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 12:55 AM   #429
FPSJamaica

Sgt Masturchaef's Gamercard
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdragon71425 View Post
I'm kinda thinking that if you walk through Serana's Drain Life power you'll contract vampirsm, but the game won't inform you of this. Because she is my follower as well. But yeah, that is highly odd that it stacks with your werewolf powers.
Dude believe me I heard about the Glitch if you walk through her spell , I made sure I was no where near her and I STILL GOT IT , solution i had to reload a save right before we entered the aetherium forge , and she left to go to the fort, and guess what it didnt happen , again , bethesda needs to patch serana
FPSJamaica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:18 PM   #430
bro0klyn

prettyboyraff's Gamercard
I am stuck on a glitch which happened to me while trying to finish First Lessons for the college of winterhold questline. I am supposed to cast a ward spell so the instructor can shoot a fireball at it. HE'S not shooting and frickin fireballs!!!
Man does this suck. Does anyone know a way around this glitch?

Edit*

Nevermind. I've figured out a way to get around this glitch. All you have to do is kill one of the students in the room, run out of winterhold college, fast travel somewhere and then return 24 hours later. Talk to the instructor and he'll skip the lesson. =)

Last edited by bro0klyn; 08-14-2012 at 11:43 PM.
bro0klyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:50 AM   #431
MewMew

MewMew34's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just found a really fun glitch. -_- I went so far into the civil war for the Stormcloaks as to be able to get Hjerim, and then went so far as the peace treaty for the main quest. But, ever since the peace treaty ended the Solitude group has been stuck outside High Hrothgar. I need to talk to Elisif if I'm going to become Thane and buy the house there, but she won't go back home! I shouted her off the mountain, but she's still stuck where she landed. She won't leave the mountain and go home so I can talk to her about doing the rest of the tasks needed to become Thane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bro0klyn View Post
I am stuck on a glitch which happened to me while trying to finish First Lessons for the college of winterhold questline. I am supposed to cast a ward spell so the instructor can shoot a fireball at it. HE'S not shooting and frickin fireballs!!!
Man does this suck. Does anyone know a way around this glitch?

Edit*

Nevermind. I've figured out a way to get around this glitch. All you have to do is kill one of the students in the room, run out of winterhold college, fast travel somewhere and then return 24 hours later. Talk to the instructor and he'll skip the lesson. =)
Yes, but now you've lost out on quests by killing one of the students. Are you sure the problem wasn't that you weren't standing in the right place on the circle? Or did you have a follower standing in the way? If someone is in his line of fire or if you aren't in just the right spot, he won't cast a spell at you.

MewMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:37 AM   #432
fightclubdoll

fightclubdoll's Gamercard
I have so many I don't know where to begin.
I have 8 Louis Letrush(s) at Whiterun Stables, I also have a dragon sitting in the sky not far from there.
Those are my biggest ones.

Last edited by fightclubdoll; 08-29-2012 at 11:46 AM.
fightclubdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:42 AM   #433
fightclubdoll

fightclubdoll's Gamercard
Re: the Alchemy Station Glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direkin View Post
Funny, I've had that as well... I've also paid for some other upgrades (like a loft) and it didn't show up in the house until much later, when it suddenly popped into existence.
YES ...I have that one as well on one of my characters. The Breezehome Alchemy Station won't appear in the house. I can purchase it from the steward (sort of,... it does appear dimmed in the list of purchases) but he takes the money, and nothing happens at my home. I can't get an Alchemy Station in my Whiterun home in that game. Gave up trying.

Last edited by fightclubdoll; 08-29-2012 at 11:46 AM.
fightclubdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:58 PM   #434
halogod1121

halogod1121's Gamercard
I dont know if this counts as a glitch, right at the begining of the game my controls do not work right. Ive gone in and played with settings and I cant find a fix for it. So I have a game I cant play.
halogod1121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 04:46 AM   #435
nicidee

DaisyDukeDee78's Gamercard
can't switch houses?

Sorry if this has already been posted...I haven't been on here for months & I didn't want to sift through all the previous pages. So my Lakeview Manor is finally fully furnished and I wanted to move my family in there, and low & behold I didn't have that dialogue option with my spouse anymore??? Is it true that once you have adopted a child you can't switch houses?

So then wtf is the point of building 3 bigass mansions if I can't live in any of them because my stupid daughter is stuck in my tiny shack in Whiterun?

This is really disappointing to me. I love the houses I built & was actually really excited to move into one where I could finally have ALL my stuff in one place, all my cool weapons & armor on display etc, rather than having it spread out across 4 different houses throughout Skyrim. But once again Bethesda...FAIL
nicidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:19 AM   #436
Sgt Lollipop

Sgt Lollypop's Gamercard
mine would the the dragon i kill wile it was in a mountain.
Sgt Lollipop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:58 AM   #437
Blue pvt tucker

Blue Pvt Tucker's Gamercard
I concur...same here...wanted to spike my controller...instead i spiked my roommates controller...it helped.
Blue pvt tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:00 AM   #438
Blue pvt tucker

Blue Pvt Tucker's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by fightclubdoll View Post
Re: the Alchemy Station Glitch

YES ...I have that one as well on one of my characters. The Breezehome Alchemy Station won't appear in the house. I can purchase it from the steward (sort of,... it does appear dimmed in the list of purchases) but he takes the money, and nothing happens at my home. I can't get an Alchemy Station in my Whiterun home in that game. Gave up trying.

I bought everything in my new "H" hall and then the entry room option showed up again and my steward told me i couldn't afford it...30000 gold and I couldn't afford it...makes me cry at night... =-P
Blue pvt tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 02:55 AM   #439
GunnerP00ch

ESS Gunny Dog's Gamercard
Angry Character Too Far From Previous Entry/ Exit

I have a re-occuring glitch that makes it sometimes deadly to walk into any area; Every time I enter or exit an area, the game forces me as far forward as possible, as if i were to walk straight forward after loading until I hit something. For instance, I'll leave the general goods store in Whiterun, and instead of appearing in front of the shop, it sticks me behind the stalls on the other side of the square! This happens almost every time I enter a load door, and I have tried about everything i can to stop this. Resets, HDD re-installs, HDD re-installs with OTHER game discs, nothing. Cache cleared many times before during and after all the troubleshooting. Why I say it is deadly is because if there is nothing to stop me from walking over that beautiful cliff to my doom as soon as I enter, I find myself already at the bottom of the cliff, dead, or I am already falling, seemingly as if I used whirlwind sprint off the edge of the cliff, as it eventually forces me to start falling instead of flinging me across Skyrim... However, one instance, the overlook above Falkreath for that matter, DID send me careening across the forest until I splattered on a mountainside. Sorry if this has been posted before, but originally it wasn't all that bad, as it would only place me about 5-10 meters in front of the door I came from, but this is just ridiculous. <s>
GunnerP00ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:45 AM   #440
DxxxRules

DxxxRules's Gamercard
I was playing an assassin mission and I was supposed to kill some dude. He was in a bar or something like that. He was just sitting down next to some other dude. I decided I would wait for him to get up. Everytime I would click wait, no matter till what time. After the time would go by it would show him standing next to where he was sitting, then he would sit back down. I decided to just kill him in plain view, committed a crime in the open and blah blah blah. . .

Rockstar Energy x Falken Tire

DxxxRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 03:40 PM   #441
nicidee

1) I have a random Blood Dragon carcass that keeps showing up places. It's always the whole dead body (as opposed to just a skeleton) & always shows "Empty" when I search it. Also, it doesn't just lay there on the ground but it flops around like it's having a seizure or something...weird.
2) Sometimes when I kill people/things, I don't have the option to loot the bodies. So far it has happened once on a Giant at a Giant Camp (could loot one Giant's body but not the other) & once on a Bandit Leader that I killed for a bounty for one of the Jarls (I could loot the bodies of all the other bandits but not the leader).
3) My Ohgma Infinium disappeared from the bookshelf I had it stored on, which sucks because I hadn't used it yet; I am only Level 58 so now I have a long, slow grind to upper 70s so I can defeat a Legendary dragon.
4) And one last thing...the last time I returned home, my daughter asked me if I had brought her anything so I gave her a Girl's Red Dress. She is now running around in her undies (and wooden sword), despite the fact that she has 3 "Girl's Dresses" in her chest in her bedroom.
Old 09-27-2012, 07:34 PM   #442
Darth Maleval

Darth Maleval's Gamercard
Quests that point you to a dead person.

When the game was being released I remember the information about if a NPC was killed, someone would take over for them (for example if they ran a business or something). That way you could still do business, just with someone else.

This doesn't pertain to everyone apparently (maybe just business owners). I have a few quests that point me in the direction of a dead person in order to finish. I don't know why the game doesn't recognize that they are dead and either just finish the quest or point me to someone else.

Captain Aldis and Perth are two examples (both dead in my game).
Old 10-01-2012, 08:16 AM   #443
burnoutbabe

cjanderson's Gamercard
i had a glitch0- companions rescue mission would point at a spot just outside whiterun when nothing was there.

So i found the cave the game said he was in, killed everyone and it updated to say i had rescued him (but i didn't see him). then i had to talk to him but spot he is at is again, just outside whiterun but he is not there.

SOOOO, i finally fixed it by jumping over Whiterun walls and falling through the scenary (google underforge chest and i had to upgrade Whirlwind spirit to 3 bars) and ran to where the marker was and there he was, standing there! and so i can finish and move on, thank goodness!
burnoutbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 11:07 PM   #444
Darth Maleval

Darth Maleval's Gamercard
Book duplication and Oghma Infinium

I just started another playthough (mainly to try to collect everything I can).

Anyway, I did find that the duplicate book glitch and the Oghma Infinium level up glitch still work! I have all DLC and all updates. I've read that these don't work, but I just did them both the other day.

I did this in Breezehome in Whiterun (didn't try with any other bookshelf).
Old 10-09-2012, 08:50 PM   #445
nicidee

Touching the Sky glitch?

I posted this in the Dawnguard forum & didn't get any reply, and I didn't see any threads about in in the main forum either...

In "Touching the Sky", after I talked to Gelebor in Darkfall Cave & he opened the wayshrine/portal, there was no water in the basin (I am supposed to fill the Initiate's Ewer at each wayshrine right?). Also, my quest marker disappeared and my current objective just said "Survive Darkfall Passage" which was where the portal opened to.

I proceeded through the portal, but now I am thinking it might be glitched because there should have been water at the first wayshrine to fill the ewer, and how am I supposed to know where I am going from there?

Has anyone else had this happen? I just want to know if I am experiencing a glitch & need to reload, or if I should just keep going. Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind I figured it out...the first Wayshrine is at the end of Darkfall Passage, so the one Gelebor opens is just a portal and does not count as a Wayshrine for filling the Ewer.

Last edited by nicidee; 10-10-2012 at 02:48 PM.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:23 AM   #446
Dawn Zombie

Dawn Zombie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
In The Break of Dawn quest, after talking to Meridia a second time, she suddenly drops me when she's done talking and I fall to my death. Any tips on what I can do?
Old 10-18-2012, 12:53 AM   #447
marlo2123

Send a message via AIM to marlo2123

Offica Doofy's Gamercard
Entering the coffin in the 2nd to last dark brotherhood quest, i go in, she says sleep, and it just goes black and stays black. I can't do anything, and the guide button doesn't show up. anyone know a way to fix this? it's really annoying.

Completed Games (22)

Completed Arcade Games (9)
marlo2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:14 PM   #448
Report Fast

Report Fast's Gamercard
Just wanted to pop in and say this game is terrible. I can not go an hour without the game breaking. I dont remember oblivion being this bad, what happened with this one!?!

Retail 100% (47)
Arcade 100% (19)
67% Completion Ratio

as of 1/22/2013
Report Fast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:33 AM   #449
Akir388

Akir388's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
I'm not sure why you are having so many problems. I have put 200+ hours into Skyrim with only a few glitch problems. Although, since downloading Hearthfire the game has frozen twice; forcing me to to restart my Xbox. Thankfully I save like my life depends on it.

Sig made by Gackt
Akir388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:17 AM   #450
Report Fast

Report Fast's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akir388 View Post
I'm not sure why you are having so many problems. I have put 200+ hours into Skyrim with only a few glitch problems. Although, since downloading Hearthfire the game has frozen twice; forcing me to to restart my Xbox. Thankfully I save like my life depends on it.
Only twice? I normally have it freeze once at least with every decent size gaming session I do. Not to mention every time I open the menus of any kind they don't work for 5 seconds.

Retail 100% (47)
Arcade 100% (19)
67% Completion Ratio

as of 1/22/2013
Report Fast is offline   Reply With Quote