PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-11-2012, 12:05 AM   #91
grassycrab

Grassycrab's Gamercard
For Ammy 9, start the combo off with a Veil of Mist (slow super). This makes the weapon change easier.

For Ammy 10, start the combo off with a Veil of Mist (slow super) also. The super can be reapplied and makes things easier.

For Sentinel 10, I don't think the flight can be TK'd. The trick is in the Sentinel Force -> X-Factor -> Rocket Punch. X-Factor as soon as the first drone appears and immediately Rocket Punch (don't waste frames waiting). This gives you enough time to Flight into the rest of the combo.

For Phoenix 10, I didn't use xfactor at the start. The first F+H XX Trap, you should wait till Spencer drop lower then start the loop. If the second Trap misses Spencer you are doing it too low. If the second Trap is blocked you are doing it too high.

For Zero 10, the jMM must be done as you are going up (ie don't wait till the apex to do them) then wait for a shadow to get close and do the qcf+M
grassycrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:26 PM   #92
Jakez123
That's so cliché

Jakez123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Winner   Staff Club - * Clueless *
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by grassycrab View Post
For Ammy 9, start the combo off with a Veil of Mist (slow super). This makes the weapon change easier.

For Ammy 10, start the combo off with a Veil of Mist (slow super) also. The super can be reapplied and makes things easier.

For Sentinel 10, I don't think the flight can be TK'd. The trick is in the Sentinel Force -> X-Factor -> Rocket Punch. X-Factor as soon as the first drone appears and immediately Rocket Punch (don't waste frames waiting). This gives you enough time to Flight into the rest of the combo.

For Phoenix 10, I didn't use xfactor at the start. The first F+H XX Trap, you should wait till Spencer drop lower then start the loop. If the second Trap misses Spencer you are doing it too low. If the second Trap is blocked you are doing it too high.

For Zero 10, the jMM must be done as you are going up (ie don't wait till the apex to do them) then wait for a shadow to get close and do the qcf+M
For sentinel's 10 wait for him to say "Sentinel force" then cancel it using x-factor, when i waited for the sentinels to move on-screen i was usually late with the follow-up
Old 08-30-2012, 12:21 AM   #93
SplotchyAndre

Finaly got 480 missions done toke me 160 h feels soo nice having it done some great tips in here thanks for that. how are these compered too super street fighter 4?
SplotchyAndre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 06:50 AM   #94
hampton91

Atomsk Rising's Gamercard
I hate the missions. I have 240/480
hampton91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 02:45 AM   #95
banksx501

can you help me with x-23 mission 10 i can't land the air crescent scythe L can u help please u can email at maverick3825@yahoo.com soon please
banksx501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 03:20 PM   #96
Plasmid Blues

Plasmid Blues's Gamercard
I'd rather create a new thread, because it'd probably get a response faster, but I'll post here for now anyway.

JUST jumped into mission mode. Started with the first character on the list, Wolverine. So far, maybe an hour or so into it, I'm basically stuck on mission 7. Probably been doing this for at least 15-30 minutes.

I think I've basically got the blue+yellow+red+green+jump up part down, and then hitting yellow+red or whatever that combo is, and then I just figured out the mid-air drill claw.

After that, though, it's like it's literally impossible to connect the downward diving kick. The dummy either hits the floor before I can, or my character is just facing downwards in this weird pose where I can't freaking DO ANYTHING...

I WANT to just switch to a different character, but I want to finish this. I feel like I'll be even worse if I come back to it. Argh..
Plasmid Blues is offline   Reply With Quote