PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-10-2011, 01:45 AM   #1
Eggnogga

Eggnogga's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
F*** Ezio's DNA!

This is the last achievement I need. (100% DNA) I've only got a handful of missions left and i'm just randomly going after them. The one i'm currently trying is the "kill the banker from a bench without being detected" mission. So, I make it all the way to the end... sit on the bench, and hold "LB" to call an arrow strike. It kills the banker, and then it says I only have 50% sync. Wtf?! It's happened twice now. I wasn't detected and I was totally hidden when I called the strike.

The mission before that was the infiltrate the castle place w/out being detected. I got all the way to the end twice and got detected, only to have to restart the entire mission over due to this.

Seriously, i'm not that bad at the game, i'm just frustrated by the inconsistencies it has. Sometimes i'm undetected and then other times the guards immediately detect me. Sorry. I'm done venting. Phew.
Eggnogga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 11:17 PM   #2
True Marvellous

True Marvellous's Gamercard
There is no achievement for 100% sync everything.

Toasters Toast Toast
True Marvellous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 11:29 PM   #3
xTGMx INF3RNO

xTGMx INF3RNO's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Yeah lol. Im sure there wernt a 100 percent achievement ?

xTGMx INF3RNO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 11:45 PM   #4
Eggnogga

Eggnogga's Gamercard

I was referring to the 'il Principe' achievement. "Receive 100% synch in ACB and full synch in all missions of the Da Vinci Disappearance." I apologize for my poor attitude. I was just frustrated with the game.

Go figure, the very next day I try that 'kill the banker' mission and get 100% synch on my first try. lol. I've had much better luck today. Done with all sequences except for 1, and only need 3 more missions in it. Phew.

Last edited by Eggnogga; 12-11-2011 at 12:07 AM.
Old 12-11-2011, 09:35 AM   #5
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggnogga View Post
I was referring to the 'il Principe' achievement. "Receive 100% synch in ACB and full synch in all missions of the Da Vinci Disappearance." I apologize for my poor attitude. I was just frustrated with the game.

Go figure, the very next day I try that 'kill the banker' mission and get 100% synch on my first try. lol. I've had much better luck today. Done with all sequences except for 1, and only need 3 more missions in it. Phew.
Know the feeling about failing, I'm struggling on the under 8 minutes I will replay those.

I was doing the Da Vinci the last memory and I fell on the last section (I angled jump/movement the wrong way), it was do not lose any health square, I was gutted and fuming, oh well another replay.
Old 12-13-2011, 04:58 AM   #6
Clockman89

Rurik Krychek's Gamercard
For the kill the banker from the bench, I think it's requiring you to personally kill him. Technically you're not really killing him if someone else is shooting the arrow, y'know?
He more or less paces in a corner of the party area, passing by at least one bench. Just sit there and wait for him to come close enough. I wish I could remember the exact location (north, west, south, east?) for better detail, but it's been a while.

On the castle one, all I can really offer is patience, and watching. I hate hearing that myself, but all I can offer beyond that is stock up on bullets poison darts, and crossbow bolts. Pick people off from a distance, if you're alone pick pocket a dead body to restock, and don't try to shoot someone while facing them.

It's the mission I probably had the most trouble with. I think I ended up going through and killing every guard along the way just to be sure there were no random eyes that could see me.
Clockman89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 07:33 AM   #7
Kaiyo

KaiyoOrganiz000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Seriously yeah the DLC achievement requires you that have the 100% sync for all missions of both the full game and DLC.
Old 12-16-2011, 02:04 AM   #8
Eggnogga

Eggnogga's Gamercard

Well, i'm done now. Thank God. Wasn't too bad, except for the few missions everyone seems to have a problem with. Thank you YouTube. Also want to thank everyone who joined me in our grueling boosting sessions. Back to the shelf you go, AC:B!
Old 05-09-2012, 11:03 AM   #9
Cha0ticSuperman

Cha0ticSuperman's Gamercard
the hardest to 100% are da vinci's war machines, especially the tank and the flying machine!!! those are a bitch
Cha0ticSuperman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:05 AM   #10
Cha0ticSuperman

Cha0ticSuperman's Gamercard
Anyone know the best way for the flying machine?
Cha0ticSuperman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:08 PM   #11
JAW LV

JAW LV's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cha0ticSuperman View Post
Anyone know the best way for the flying machine?
I remember two key things: 1- make sure you attack from up high, it was the only way I could shoot at targets while also not getting hit. 2- gotta be accurate

PROUD MEMBER OF
NUTRITION/EXERCISE QUESTIONS? ASK ME!
TRYING TO MAKE THE GAMING COMMUNITY A HEALTHIER COMMUNITY... EVEN IT TAKES ONE GAMER AT A TIME!
JAW LV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 02:32 PM   #12
MasterKaos

Send a message via Skype™ to MasterKaos

MasterKaosRaven's Gamercard
Da Vinci

I had more problems with the tank than the flying machine. Eh still working 8 minute bull crap ones too. Those will kill you. Yeah i watched a youtube video today with Desmond as Ezio, strange and wrong.

Nothing is true,Everything is permitted.
OR
Obedience is nothing if not an Absolute

Which one do you think it was??
MasterKaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:26 PM   #13
Crusnik

Ducati30080's Gamercard
try using your hidden blade to kill your banker
Crusnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 04:05 AM   #14
ApocalypticJoker

Lamb3ntSpartan's Gamercard
this cheevo is pissing me off too. i didn't read the fine print so i practically threw my controller when i finished my last story-based mission and the achievement didn't pop even though both it and the dlc are 100%...then i saw the missions, templars etc and actually DID throw my controller........
btw how do you find these templar missions?
Old 06-08-2012, 07:04 PM   #15
Stefan61713

Stefan61713's Gamercard
Oh god I got so pissed on the banker mission!!! I got through the whole mission and in the end, I killed every enemy, sat down on the bench and used my hidden blade. AND IT SAID FULL SYNCH FAILED!!! GODDAMIT!

Stefan61713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 05:56 PM   #16
niko da bos

asari command0's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
Seriously yeah the DLC achievement requires you that have the 100% sync for all missions of both the full game and DLC.
oooo0

that is kinda cheese, wtf lol? there is a achievement in the DLC that requires you to 100% the retail game? ehhh, is it very good content? i like the story with leonardo in ACII, just started brotherhood but havent run into him yet.

is that DLC like awesome? lol hearing that achievement it adds i dont know, the one thing that has been turning me away from brotherhood is the stupid 100% sync they added in.

"oh no! you fell below 5 squares of health!" dont care keep playing
"you have been detected, full syncra-" dont care keep playing

not to mention half of the time when i do "fail" full sync its a complete rip off. while being ambushed by 10+ baddies i stayed in defensive and 1 by 1 countered every enemy. full sync failed because i mysteriously lost an invisible square of health..

one mission required me to kill only the borgia captain, then ignite the tower. i spent over 15 minutes getting knocked down by asshats throwing rocks at me, biting my tounge. go back, full sync failed... very broken
niko da bos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 02:19 PM   #17
Dombine

Dombine's Gamercard
I finished the game with a percentage of 99.01%. There's one Assassination I need to do but it says...

'INSUFFICIENT DATA TO ACCESS LOCATE MEMORY IN WORLD'

I don't know what I have to do to activate it so I can go to one of the pigeon coops and start the mission. I've done everything else. The only things I haven't done is purchased every weapon from shops.

I've just purchased the DLC and there's an achievement for getting that and the title 100%.

What do I have to do to activate the last Assassination Contract?!

EDIT: Don't worry, I've found the last Assassination Contract. You can only start it by going to the Pigeon coop on top of Ezio's Hideout. It's the only coop you can start it from.

Last edited by Dombine; 07-25-2012 at 02:29 PM.
Dombine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 12:21 PM   #18
The Pandamic

the pandamic's Gamercard
50% 4 lyphe.

In all seriousness, I only just try to attempt a 100% sync on fun missions, such as sending in your assassins and kill a certain amount of enemies.

The Pandamic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 03:49 PM   #19
Zennith

NinetyGnat429's Gamercard
I used that one glitch at the end of the tank mission where you encounter the two tanks. I raged so hard before I used the glitch lol
Zennith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:35 PM   #20
SiRxPaiN

SiRxPaiN's Gamercard
what glitch?
SiRxPaiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:24 PM   #21
Koldomordor

Koldomordor's Gamercard
I used that glitch too, just search on youtube.

-Greetings.
Koldomordor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:22 AM   #22
Blue Radium

Blue Radium's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Gold
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I played the entire game getting the 100% syncs as I went along, as I started playing it after the DLC was released. I'd say 20% of the DNA was especially difficult to get 100% on, the rest you just needed to go slightly out of your way. The timed cult dungeon missions were probably the most annoying. That missions where you sneak into the castle for the first time gave me issues with the last 2 guards 4 times - I eventually tossed a smoke bomb at them then assassinated them close-range rather than trying to kill them with throwing knifes, which seemed to always get me caught for some reason. I did the tank mission on my first try without using any glitches, which I count as a blessing based on what I have heard other people go through with that mission.

Blue Radium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:25 AM   #23
L4D II JoK3r

L4D II JoK3r's Gamercard
For anyone who was wondering about the tank glitch I seriously suggest you use it as this level is a pain -

L4D II JoK3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:26 PM   #24
IEO500

IEO500's Gamercard
It's that moment when you expect an achievement to unlock, but there is none for it...

Last edited by IEO500; 09-12-2013 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Wrong.
IEO500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 10:14 PM   #25
P1TTMAN

Lt Lemonhead's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Speaking of races, the Malpractice mission for the Courtesans is pissing me off right at the moment; I'd swear it's impossible.

P1TTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:17 PM   #26
MaskedReviewer

I haven't have any problem on this mission.
MaskedReviewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 02:20 AM   #27
BLAST KINETIC

BLAST KINETIC's Gamercard
There are tricks to complete all of the tougher ones in the game if you can't manage to do them legit.
BLAST KINETIC is offline   Reply With Quote