PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Party > uDraw Studio: Instant Artist
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-12-2011, 05:09 PM   #1
Sakura4600

Sakura460's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
A few questions about the game

I'm thinking about purchasing this game as it is going for a low price but i have a few questions about it before i do, if anyone can help that would be great.

1. what type of paint tutorials is there? what does it teach you to draw
2. how easy is it to use the drawing tablet?
3. do you have freedom to draw any time you want?
4. the pictures you draw can you save them and take them off the xbox with a memory stick?
100% Retail - Surf's Up,Phantasy Star Universe,Bully,Fable 2,HP OOTP + HBP,COD4 + MW2,Naruto BB,Enchanted Arms,TMNT,LOST,LEGO Indiana Jones,Resident Evil 5,Assassin's Creed1 + 2,Sega Mega Drive UC,ODST,Gow2, Natuto SUNS 2 (5th in Uk) etc.

1st in the UK and 4th in the world to 1000GS in Bakugan
1st in the world to 1000gs in Bakugan DOTC

Sakura4600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 09:25 PM   #2
Toxaz

1.there probably the ones you would take in a beginner class. theres about 20. they have you draw tea-pot, fruit, portrait, landscape, shading, color wheel. just to name a few. i have got a little better, but im far from good. i havent drew in many years. they also give you ideas for 20 pics. theres also 3 mini game. ball tilt is cool, but tough. you tilt the tablet back and fourth like those ball games you might have used as a kid.

2.its pretty easy, but i didnt think at the time that its actually harder becuz your not looking at your hand to draw. also its a little slippery. my biggest complaint is it lags in mid stroke. so you have to let go and wait 1 second. it takes a little time to get use to it thats all. i can probably draw better without it, but it is nice to draw without the mess. you might be better off buying a tablet for computer that comes with more tutorials.

3.yes you can free draw anytime. save then start a new one.

4. you can upload to the internet. i havent done it so i dont know if you can move them somewhere else.
Toxaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:50 PM   #3
kyboy

Send a message via Yahoo to kyboy

xZombieROBx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
it teaches u how to pretty much jus draw, jus like being in a art class... portaits, landscape etc.. an u can save ur pics an it gives u a code for that pic that u uploaded.. then go to the website an enter the code an u can print em out...
over all its pretty fun, if u like drawing any way.. which i do, i go to school for art..

Thanks to DethHolly for the "Super" sig!!
kyboy is offline   Reply With Quote