Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Lost Odyssey
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-12-2011, 06:58 PM   #1
FaSCoRP

FaSCoRP's Gamercard
Question Missed 3 spells before going into last part of the game

Hello everyone! Finally I got this game a few months back, I'm trying to complete everything before going into the point from where you cannot turn back.

I'm trying to collect everything and it seems to be I missed 2-3 spells on the chests inside the first time you are in "Grand Staff". Now that zone is not accesible anymore. On the auction house there are no items left (but it is open).

My doubt is, if I continue the game and go through Grand Staff where it is at the disc 4, may I search for those chests and got the final spells I need to collect them all ?

I did almost everything else and now I'm looking forward to finish the game, and I'm not sure if it will be kind of sandbox like GTA when you can finish the story and continue playing just for fun, or game completion.

Thanks in advance!
FaSCoRP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:15 PM   #2
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Send a message via MSN to The Pants Party

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
The only two spells that can be perma-missed are Shieldus and Barricadus, but they're not found in chests, they're purchased.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=58361

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
The real question is: where was your penis?
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:19 PM   #3
FaSCoRP

FaSCoRP's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party View Post
The only two spells that can be perma-missed are Shieldus and Barricadus, but they're not found in chests, they're purchased.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=58361
I have both of them but, on the action house the person tells everytime that there are no items left to do auctions, and tells me to come back later. My question is, I will be able to come back after going to the point of no return ? Not sure what happens after you approach with the White Boa to the place that tells you that there is no come back

thanks for answering!
Old 12-12-2011, 11:27 PM   #4
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Send a message via MSN to The Pants Party

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
As long as you keep a save file before heading to that section, you can always load it back up to continue working on stuff. If you don't though, your game will be complete and it will auto-save after that spot without any way to get back into the world.

So do you know for sure you're missing something then? If you missed treasure chests in a section you can't return to, and the auction house is empty, then you've already purchased those items.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
The real question is: where was your penis?
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 11:49 PM   #5
FaSCoRP

FaSCoRP's Gamercard
Well, it seems to be I missed something. I believe at this point I will get bored and try to go with the main plot instead of wandering eternally

thanks for the help
Old 01-16-2012, 12:06 AM   #6
Headless Snip3r

Headless Snip3r's Gamercard
Any idea what the spell names are? Most can be purchased at some point from shops.
Headless Snip3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 12:16 AM   #7
FaSCoRP

FaSCoRP's Gamercard
Don't worry, I already finished the game, busy with other to replay this big one
Old 11-11-2012, 12:31 PM   #8
chrcoluk

chrcoluk's Gamercard
the first section of grand staff gives you groundus and aquarus and a spirit spell (cant remember which), so yes 3 spells. They dont reappear in 2nd section if miss, so if they not in the auction then they missable, but it is possible the auction waits until you do 2nd section of grand staff before they show up.
chrcoluk is offline   Reply With Quote