Official Thread: Clarification of Eurogamer Codes. Please Read

tkhbecker

As posted on the Official Gotham City Imposters Forums on 12/12/2011 at 0945 by Frelorn (Andy Cataldo (WB Community Relations)

It has come to our attention that a number of codes that allow early access to the upcoming Gotham City Impostors beta for Xbox 360 and PS3 were inadvertently released before the scheduled time. The keys were intended to be disseminated at 8 am PST / 4 pm BST, Thursday, December 15, when the beta for the game officially begins.

Anyone who has received a code should start playing at or after the official start time of the beta. Players who try to join a game any earlier will experience performance and server connection issues, and their gameplay experience will not be representative of what is intended.

We will provide additional details about the December 15 beta in the next day, so be sure to check back tomorrow for more information.

Thanks for your continued support. We apologize for any confusion that may have been caused by the early release of these codes.

I'll be checking my Inbox at 2001 on Thursday, Will you?

Also...

PSN Maintenance scheduled for Thursday 15th December from 16.00PM until 02.00AM GMT

on 12-12-201110:34 AM - last edited on 12-12-201105:34 PM

PSN maintenance has been scheduled to take place on Thursday 15th December from 16.00PM until 02.00AM on Friday 16th December.

During the maintenance period the following services will be affected:

• PS Store (PC and Console)
  • Account Management
  • Account Registration
  • HOME

Users who attemped to sign into the PlayStation Network during this period may be presented with the site maintenance notification page.

Users who are already signed into their PlayStation account when the maintenance begins should remain signed in, however the above services will still be unavailable.

Rabid

I guess this comes with the free gaming of PSN Edited by tkhbecker