PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battlefield 3 > Back to Karkand
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-16-2011, 04:14 PM   #61
CGPsaint

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Gun 81 View Post
Just destroyed a tank with the blow torch The most difficult assignment is done, working on the AT kills, 30 so far...
Destroying an enemy vehicle with a torch was much easier and less of a headache than winning 5 rounds of Squad Deathmatch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koompbala View Post
I agree got those done already cause you dont even need to be the class to get the tasks done too. Except for the kills with specific weapon type. Those suppression ribbons on the other hand fuck those the way its looking that's the only medal I'm not gonna get. I only got 5 of those one I "boosted" the last time I got one was on Metro with 50+ kills just to get that ribbon once. Which that game was done mainly with my LMG honestly if it was for me using a battle rifle at first I don't think I would of got that ribbon that game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofDeath86 View Post
I have 7 of these and 100+ kills with every LMG! Nemesis is a hard one to get too.
I currently have 9 Suppression Ribbons even though I have over 800 suppression assists. It's fairly hard to get enough of them in one game for the ribbon and it's even harder if you are managing to kill the people that you are aiming at. Odds are that this will be the last medal that I earn.

CGPsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 04:16 PM   #62
HighsounD

HighsounD's Gamercard
Finally got done with SQDM, it's such a joke gametype. But it was well worth it because the weapon is so freaking strong. It's even stronger than pre-nerf Scar-H or G36C.
Old 12-16-2011, 04:22 PM   #63
Tommy Gun 81

Tommy Gun 81's Gamercard
What is the problem with getting 5 jeep vehicle kills?
Tommy Gun 81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 11:53 PM   #64
Blumpenstein

Blumpenstein's Gamercard
I'm quite confused about laser designations...
I know someone asked about it earlier, but I use the SOFLAM and then what? Is it for people or vehicles? and once it's highlighted, does the vehicle need to be destroyed? or just tagged?
Old 12-17-2011, 12:15 AM   #65
PrinceofDeath86

Send a message via Yahoo to PrinceofDeath86

PrinceofDeath01's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blumpenstein View Post
I know someone asked about it earlier, but I use the SOFLAM and then what? Is it for people or vehicles? and once it's highlighted, does the vehicle need to be destroyed? or just tagged?
Someone has to actually hit the vehicle with a Javelin/Guided Shell or jet/Helli attack it after you have lased the target. This is the only way it counts towards the Assignment.
Old 12-17-2011, 12:21 AM   #66
LethalEdge

LethalEdge's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blumpenstein View Post
Just have to be tagged. I got it by jumping in the CITV station on a Tank and laser designating a chopper and an enemy tank a bunch of times.

100,000G - 15th February 2012.
LethalEdge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 12:37 AM   #67
HighsounD

HighsounD's Gamercard
Quote:
Someone has to actually hit the vehicle with a Javelin/Guided Shell or jet/Helli attack it after you have lased the target. This is the only way it counts towards the Assignment.
Not true, I lasered 2 vehicles two times each without anyone shooting at them and then another vehicle a minute later that no one shot at and I still got it towards the assignment.
Old 12-17-2011, 01:08 AM   #68
PrinceofDeath86

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighsounD View Post
Not true, I lasered 2 vehicles two times each without anyone shooting at them and then another vehicle a minute later that no one shot at and I still got it towards the assignment.
They only counted for me if someone actually hit them, it says assists so i would only assume that just lasing them wouldnt count. I guess im just thinking of the Medal since those are Damage assists.
Old 12-17-2011, 03:40 AM   #69
BBDrew84

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I am having trouble getting the 20 grenade launcher kills. I always seem to get a hit marker and never a kill. Any tips? I want to get this over with so I can use the assault class to heal.
BBDrew84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 04:01 AM   #70
Zombiedrd

Zombiedrd's Gamercard

I think I am going to take a break from Bf3 for a while. Squad Deathmacth has me ready to throw my game into the trash.
200,000-?
Zombiedrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 08:51 AM   #71
Tommy Gun 81

Tommy Gun 81's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiedrd View Post
I think I am going to take a break from Bf3 for a while. Squad Deathmacth has me ready to throw my game into the trash.
Where is you guys problems with SQDM, i know everyone has different preferences but this is my gamemode to play...i got those 5 wins without no time...well, you need to have a good squad but it can be done pretty quickly...

...what is it what most of you guys dislike about it? I like that there are no jets and helis and other powerful vehicles...maps are smaller and it is more action!!!
Tommy Gun 81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 11:42 AM   #72
girl overboard

girl overboard's Gamercard
SQDM wasn't so bad, but then again I have 30+ games of it and only 6 wins, but if you're willing to grind you'll get it. Plus it's easy Ace Squad ribbons, I seem to get one at the end of every match, whether I win or lose.

One more kill away from the grenade launcher assigment and then I guess it's on to the 50+ rocket kills :x Not really lookinh forward to support or recon cause I never use those classes:/

Killing someone with the repair was so satisfying, I wish it gave you dogtags.
girl overboard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 12:29 PM   #73
InsaneKane87

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBDrew84 View Post
I am having trouble getting the 20 grenade launcher kills. I always seem to get a hit marker and never a kill. Any tips? I want to get this over with so I can use the assault class to heal.
Try TDM on Operation Metro. Shooting the destructible walls if an enemy is near them will count towards this. Its easier then shooting at the enemy. Thats how I got mine within 2-3 games. Or go up on the second floor and watch below for enemies getting ready to come in, shoot the wall in front of you to cause the debri to fall which will kill them giving you a grenade launcher kill.
Old 12-17-2011, 04:08 PM   #74
BBDrew84

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneKane87 View Post
Try TDM on Operation Metro. Shooting the destructible walls if an enemy is near them will count towards this. Its easier then shooting at the enemy. Thats how I got mine within 2-3 games. Or go up on the second floor and watch below for enemies getting ready to come in, shoot the wall in front of you to cause the debri to fall which will kill them giving you a grenade launcher kill.
Ill have to give this a try. Last night after I posted I got 4 people with one shot, they were all huddling at C on Sharqi. I still need 12 more kills though. I am actually surprised I have not been killed by it more since the assignments came out.
BBDrew84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 04:57 PM   #75
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Donator - Level 4   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Gold   x360a Representer   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - DeekBoy   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Micro Guide - Emerald
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
i think these suck. its just another crappy way of making people waste unnecessary time doing shit they wouldn't otherwise do. although they aren't THAT hard, theres just a few that are fucking awkward. i am very glad to have the 5 SQDM out of the way, by far the shittest online game mode of all time.
Old 12-18-2011, 12:47 AM   #76
DamagedWill

Send a message via AIM to DamagedWill

DamagedWill's Gamercard
After going for the M-Coms and SQDM assignment criteria. I've come to the realization that I just don't get how this game's balancing works.

Every. Single. Game. I am put in a game, a full game, where the highest score on my team is 1000 and that's the lowest score on their team. What. The. Fuck. Can't people, for the love of FUCKING GOD just learn how to play this game? It isn't fucking Call of Duty. It's not about fucking kills. Be a FUCKING TEAM PLAYER and do something like spot, arm objectives, cap flags, use your fucking kits.

FUCK.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:13 AM   #77
basti memphis

basti memphis's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiedrd View Post
Same for me.

Will, with achievements and Assignments like this... Why should they teamplay? Every One wants his 20kills with that and 50kills with that weapon... Or fly Jets to get One kill and bail Out.
All that is against Teamplay and Dice wanted it so.

Last edited by basti memphis; 12-18-2011 at 08:18 AM.
basti memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 10:18 AM   #78
PrinceofDeath86

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneKane87 View Post
Haha, i took the easy route, i went to Hardcore an got my AT Rocket and M320 kills, having only 60% health is a great advantage when using explosives
Old 12-18-2011, 11:57 AM   #79
BSH 1975

BSH 1975's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighsounD View Post
Finally got done with SQDM, it's such a joke gametype. But it was well worth it because the weapon is so freaking strong. It's even stronger than pre-nerf Scar-H or G36C.
I know it was my favorite weapon in BF2

I've been playing SQDM for 3 days now and I only got 2 wins.

Yesterday had a few rounds where we were best squad and had like 46 kills and all of a sudden I'm alone in my squad. Everybody left, and we lost that round again.

This happends to me at least 4 times...Very frustrating.

BSH 1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 03:06 PM   #80
LethalEdge

LethalEdge's Gamercard
I've noticed more people rocket spamming over the past couple of days due to the assignment for 50 rocket kills. Reminds me of people using the Carl Gustav as their primary in BC2. >_<

100,000G - 15th February 2012.
LethalEdge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 02:36 AM   #81
mickspawn

Feared aussie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
which weapon has the underslung grenade launcher? i don't know what one has it to use it..
Old 12-20-2011, 02:52 AM   #82
PrinceofDeath86

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickspawn View Post
which weapon has the underslung grenade launcher? i don't know what one has it to use it..
Almost all assault rifles have the Underslung Rail but the M320 itself is a seperate gadget in place of the Medkit
Old 12-20-2011, 03:44 AM   #83
mickspawn

Feared aussie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Almost all assault rifles have the Underslung Rail but the M320 itself is a seperate gadget in place of the Medkit
ahh so you use the m320 i didnt know that! ill have to select that instead of the medkit. thanks mate! I'm not sure what you mean about other assault rifles having the underslung rail.. so u can unlock a grenade launcher attachment for other assault or? sorry to sound n00bish
Old 12-20-2011, 12:18 PM   #84
JORDAN K 95

Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickspawn View Post
ahh so you use the m320 i didnt know that! ill have to select that instead of the medkit. thanks mate! I'm not sure what you mean about other assault rifles having the underslung rail.. so u can unlock a grenade launcher attachment for other assault or? sorry to sound n00bish
if you put the underslung rail attatchment onto your weapon and put the m320 on, you will have an underslung grenade launcher. not all assault rifles have the underslung rail...

Thanks for the sig Gackt

BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 01:33 PM   #85
Barad
Flibbertigibbet

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Fuck all
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
If people are having trouble with 50 rocket kills just play operation metro on conquest, I got 18 SMAW kills in one match while doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Wow. I'm a fucking dumbass.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 08:27 PM   #86
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by JORDAN K 95 View Post
hello, how are we all finding the new assignments to unlock the weapons? hard/easy fustrating?
I dont think they are that bad as most think. To me its just playing on the specific map for 2 hours. You just constantly have to back out after completing the round on the map and join in again.
It actually makes the game more interactive and makes you try each class. And makes you want to play the game more than before, gives you more of a purpose.
MeonOner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 08:41 PM   #87
BSH 1975

BSH 1975's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeonOner View Post
I dont think they are that bad as most think. To me its just playing on the specific map for 2 hours. You just constantly have to back out after completing the round on the map and join in again.
It actually makes the game more interactive and makes you try each class. And makes you want to play the game more than before, gives you more of a purpose.
I allready did try all classes except sniper (well I playes with recon, but with an PDW instead of a sniperrifle)....but thanks to the assignments I'm beginning to like sniping with the L96

Last edited by BSH 1975; 12-22-2011 at 08:45 PM.
Old 12-23-2011, 07:58 PM   #88
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSH 1975 View Post
I allready did try all classes except sniper (well I playes with recon, but with an PDW instead of a sniperrifle)....but thanks to the assignments I'm beginning to like sniping with the L96
i like the L96 now instead of the SV98. trying to unlock the straight pull witch will make the L96 way better. sniping is fun on bf3. and i used the pdw at the beginning just to unlock the first bolt action (SV98), cant stand semi auto snipers.
MeonOner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 08:41 PM   #89
BSH 1975

BSH 1975's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeonOner View Post
i like the L96 now instead of the SV98. trying to unlock the straight pull witch will make the L96 way better. sniping is fun on bf3. and i used the pdw at the beginning just to unlock the first bolt action (SV98), cant stand semi auto snipers.
I have the straight pull bolt and a ACOG scope for most of the maps. And a 12x scope and bipod for bigger maps

Old 02-19-2012, 08:34 PM   #90
I mak3 big boom

Pound My Rumpus's Gamercard
Squad deathmatch makes me want to turn this game into a frisby. I can't win a single match of this shitty fucking gametype. FUCK ME. I've been playing for like three hours now. It's making me want to yell at my tv like it can hear me.
Latest 100%: Bioshock Infinite
"It is an undeniable and may I say fundamental quality of man that when faced with extinction..."
"Every alternative is preferable"
I mak3 big boom is offline   Reply With Quote