PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Gears of War 3 > RAAM's Shadow
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-18-2011, 02:24 PM   #91
TheMarkOfPower

TheMarkOfPower's Gamercard
when people say banned for boosting are they reffering to xbox live, your profile reset, or just gears of war 3 achievemnts/progress? just wondering about this and if they have ever banned anyone for taking advantage of being able to do such things in the game with others and with regards to forms of boosting such as setting up foreshadowing achievemnt boosting matches where all players take turns executing each other. anyone clear this up??
TheMarkOfPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 08:20 PM   #92
Tonic24k

Tonic24k's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkOfPower View Post
when people say banned for boosting are they reffering to xbox live, your profile reset, or just gears of war 3 achievemnts/progress? just wondering about this and if they have ever banned anyone for taking advantage of being able to do such things in the game with others and with regards to forms of boosting such as setting up foreshadowing achievemnt boosting matches where all players take turns executing each other. anyone clear this up??
Anyone saying you can get banned for boosting is a moron. You cannot get banned for boosting in Gears of War. Do what you've gotta do to get your achievements.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:14 PM   #93
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonic24k View Post
Anyone saying you can get banned for boosting is a moron. You cannot get banned for boosting in Gears of War. Do what you've gotta do to get your achievements.
I don't think anyone has ever been banned for boosting achievements, although it does state in the XBL ToS you're not allowed to boost leaderboard rankings/stats.
By boosting for an achievement in any game that tracks your stats/leaderboard ranking will break the ToS. What's the likeliness of getting banned? No chance at all.
Just letting you know it's a rule that's there. It's kind of like jaywalking, no one really pays attention to it.

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler
RIP Oderus Urungus
mcnichoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:34 PM   #94
fortyfive

big j 4545's Gamercard
So how does this guide / road map get promoted to the main achievement guide? I'm unfamiliar w/ how the process works. I've seen several games (usually XBLA) that don't have guides on guide button but they are in the forums.
fortyfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 04:12 AM   #95
jamesbong1983

I have done exactly as the video did
but my loader kill do not register
Do anyone of you know why

Will the loader kill count if I play the original GOW3 story instead of General RAAM Shadow.
jamesbong1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 08:47 PM   #96
SR x FUZiON

UGM Assassin's Gamercard
So if im downloading stuff I can be put into a game full of bots on quick match? Because I have been playing online all day and have not seen one Kim, I am Kim to help others online but haven't seen one in about 6 hours.

Started on 21/08/2011

SR x FUZiON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:16 AM   #97
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
EDIT: Simplest way for me was to play Brothers to the End. Quick games, especially if you just die on purpose. Your teammate will hate you though lol.

I feel so stupid for asking this but is there an easy way to play 10 matches as Zeta team?

Every time I join in a match, my character is Marcus and never Kim and I have to wait for the match to end before my real characters will load, then I will have the best luck ever and be on Locust, which makes me rage quit to find another game trying to get COG and then the process just repeats.

I'm at 7/10 now but it's taking way longer than it seems it should.

Thanks.

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.

Last edited by Nevander; 01-02-2012 at 02:22 AM.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:01 PM   #98
Giof007

Giof 007's Gamercard
Is there any way you can see what chapters you have done in arcade? I'm sure I did all 5 but the achievement didn't pop and I'd rather not play through the whole thing again.

Thanks for you help!
Giof007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 03:34 PM   #99
Mosizzle313

Send a message via AIM to Mosizzle313

THlCK NECK's Gamercard
Gen Raam is sexy.
Old 02-07-2012, 03:35 PM   #100
Mosizzle313

Send a message via AIM to Mosizzle313

THlCK NECK's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giof007 View Post
Is there any way you can see what chapters you have done in arcade? I'm sure I did all 5 but the achievement didn't pop and I'd rather not play through the whole thing again.

Thanks for you help!
You might be able to check in the War Journal where the achievements are listed. If the achievement is to play 5 arcade chapters it will tell you how many out of the 5 are done.
Old 05-27-2012, 08:20 PM   #101
Problm Chld

Problm Chld's Gamercard
Don't mind some of these keeps me playing the game longer which doesn't bug me as I love Gears.
Problm Chld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 08:34 PM   #102
jules the great

Send a message via AIM to jules the great

OldSchoolJules's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I know Im really late to the party since I havent played since maybe November, but this achievement list sucks! lol I just purchased this DLC for 50% off and picked the game back up from GameStop because the DLC looked good, but I doubt I'll get these cheeves.
Old 01-09-2014, 09:30 PM   #103
Drucifer82

zI Drucifer Iz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
CTL style games affect Ghosts from the Past. I am 9/10 and just played Guardian for my 10th. I was assigned leader and didn't get the cheev.

Currently in the Borderlands, breaking the backs of mules.
Drucifer82 is offline   Reply With Quote