PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Wipeout: In the Zone
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-18-2011, 09:38 PM   #1
PANIC ATTACK 10

PANIC ATTACK 10's Gamercard
timing on jumping/ducking pole

ok so i get knocked off the very first time everytime i play this game.

so the game where you see the others standing on a pole. it glows green when it comes around. i jump but always get knocked off. whats the timing on this game please?
PANIC ATTACK 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:09 AM   #2
xXUtimatexAcheivementXx

xXRatedRxSkillz's Gamercard
Cool

As I can see no one is helping you out, I will. You must jump before (not too early) the bar is about to hit you. Your avatar will jump over the one bar. As for the other bar, just crouch before it comes. You'll have not jump and crouch a lot faster as you survive longer, trust me.
xXUtimatexAcheivementXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 09:05 PM   #3
Beac

Beac's Gamercard
While it may not be the issue, re-run the Kinect Calibration widget when you play. Even more encouraged if you swap players of large height difference frequently, sometimes the auto-adjust will lock in a little too high/low. This resulted in the game not seeing/tracking my feet - it didn't give any error msg but it rendered me unable to "jump" while playing some of the Fun Labs stuff.

The worst part is that it would work randomly once then I would be jumping non-stop for 2 minutes and it wouldn't register. On a lark I checked the wire-frame screen on the Calibration widget and saw that it wasn't showing the bottom nodes for my feet. Manually titled the sensor down and hit the scan again and they showed up - games functioned properly after that.

Hopefully the problem on the eliminator is just timing but, you never know, might be a bit of both.
Beac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:41 PM   #4
PANIC ATTACK 10

PANIC ATTACK 10's Gamercard
thanks guys
PANIC ATTACK 10 is offline   Reply With Quote