Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Enemy Front
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-14-2011, 02:46 AM   #1
dwayne_hicks

Dwayne Hicks's Gamercard
Excited

Maybe I'm the minority here, but I'm actually quite excited to get another WW2 game. I've missed them.

Anyone else intrigued/excited?

Need help with a game ?
If I still own it, I'll be glad to help, just message me and I'll try to work it out.
dwayne_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 09:08 PM   #2
WhiteEcko

WrathofGerk's Gamercard
Haha, we may or may not be in the majority, but I'm with you. It's been a while since the 'oversaturation' of WWII shooters (nowadays the industry seems more focused on modern combat FPS), but frankly back then I enjoyed taking my pick of the litter, and I'm happy devs seem to be placing more attention on this time period again.

The game looks interesting; The plot line and screens look like an updated and grittier Medal of Honor: Allied Assault.
WhiteEcko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 06:05 AM   #3
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteEcko View Post
Haha, we may or may not be in the majority, but I'm with you. It's been a while since the 'oversaturation' of WWII shooters (nowadays the industry seems more focused on modern combat FPS), but frankly back then I enjoyed taking my pick of the litter, and I'm happy devs seem to be placing more attention on this time period again.

The game looks interesting; The plot line and screens look like an updated and grittier Medal of Honor: Allied Assault.
Never even heard of it till now lol, but I would indeed like some more WWII action.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:26 AM   #4
Rasp

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Looks good. Hoping for 60 FPS but won't be surprised if it's 30. It'll be on the Crytek3 engine so it should look fantastic.

XBOX One 10,000 - July 5th, 2014
Rasp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 03:43 PM   #5
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
im glad to see the old WWII scenario back, im more annoyed that this along with sniper elite 3 have added pointless multiplayer.

i'll be passing on the MP part and just doing the single player.
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 04:56 PM   #6
upindat

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I was super excited until I seen the list. I am not buying this now. WHY in the fuck did they feel the need to put MP in a game that didn't need it. The mp will be dead after the first day and almost impossible to get all the cheevos unless boosted. The sp looks like a lot of fun but they really messed up with the mp.
Old 05-12-2014, 07:12 PM   #7
Lord_Westwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by upindat View Post
I was super excited until I seen the list. I am not buying this now. WHY in the fuck did they feel the need to put MP in a game that didn't need it. The mp will be dead after the first day and almost impossible to get all the cheevos unless boosted. The sp looks like a lot of fun but they really messed up with the mp.
I have to agree, it doesn't sell games if anything it does quite the opposite.
Lord_Westwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 08:09 PM   #8
SHMEEDIDDY

SHMEEDIDDY's Gamercard
I'm not sure why you are complaining about the MP achievements, its not like half the list is MP. All seem doable, we dont know if the MP will die out soon...you cannot predict the future on that. People are maybe tired of Future or modern FPS and want to go back to WWII to play a simple run and gun game. If it dies out, easy to boost then right? some people these days cant take a break or maybe not bitch/whine about the simple things in life...being a achievement whore or casual

Adam DeMamp - "Just because you don't like something doesn't mean that it's bad, and also fuck you everything you like sucks!"

SHMEEDIDDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 09:28 PM   #9
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Exactly. Why pass up a potentially good single player experience (I'm being lenient here) just because there are multiplayer achievements? I'll never understand that. Play multiplayer first if you think it will be dead in a couple of weeks. Or boost, but some people are against boosting. Or, here's a thought, just don't play the multiplayer. Boo hoo.

What did people expect? It was developed by the same team who did both Sniper: Ghost Warrior games. Plus, it's been plastered all over that this game would include multiplayer, so it would be stupid to assume, given CI's track record, that it would not include multiplayer achievements.

Games are meant to be enjoyed, not be a chore.

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 05-12-2014 at 09:32 PM.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 10:09 PM   #10
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
Exactly. Why pass up a potentially good single player experience (I'm being lenient here) just because there are multiplayer achievements? I'll never understand that. Play multiplayer first if you think it will be dead in a couple of weeks. Or boost, but some people are against boosting. Or, here's a thought, just don't play the multiplayer. Boo hoo.

What did people expect? It was developed by the same team who did both Sniper: Ghost Warrior games. Plus, it's been plastered all over that this game would include multiplayer, so it would be stupid to assume, given CI's track record, that it would not include multiplayer achievements.

Games are meant to be enjoyed, not be a chore.
i'll still be playing the single player, just not the MP, for those who want MP fair enough but it's just not for me as it will end up being just a game that's boosted which makes no sense to have MP, co-op i can understand.
Old 05-12-2014, 10:49 PM   #11
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
I understand that, and maybe I was hasty with my previous post. I was kind of "typing in the moment".

Of course people can make the choice to not play a game for any reason they want. While my post was not aimed at anyone, upindat seemed genuinely excited to play this game, as I and many people are, and while it makes no sense to me that just because it was revealed that the game has MP achievements (given that MP was announced months ago and CI has put MP achievements in their two previous FPS games, so it was kind of expected), he's choosing not to play this game now. It really makes no sense to me, but I accept his opinion. I meant no disrespect to him or anyone else who makes this decision. I just think they're passing up a potentially enjoyable single player experience just because there are MP achievements.

I personally will be playing the MP, but will most likely be boosting it as I have no qualms about boosting. Some people do, but if the community abandons this game after a few weeks, what other alternative is there?

At least the single player list is varied and not your standard list.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 10:55 PM   #12
DMichaels86

DMichaels86's Gamercard
I'm SO excited to use the old school mp40 again. I've been wanting an excuse to play a WW2 game again. I don't care about the graphics, its about the game experience personally. I'll be getting it on gamefly

http://youtu.be/9ArNmIMgeVg
DMichaels86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 03:53 AM   #13
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
I understand that, and maybe I was hasty with my previous post. I was kind of "typing in the moment".

Of course people can make the choice to not play a game for any reason they want. While my post was not aimed at anyone, upindat seemed genuinely excited to play this game, as I and many people are, and while it makes no sense to me that just because it was revealed that the game has MP achievements (given that MP was announced months ago and CI has put MP achievements in their two previous FPS games, so it was kind of expected), he's choosing not to play this game now. It really makes no sense to me, but I accept his opinion. I meant no disrespect to him or anyone else who makes this decision. I just think they're passing up a potentially enjoyable single player experience just because there are MP achievements.

I personally will be playing the MP, but will most likely be boosting it as I have no qualms about boosting. Some people do, but if the community abandons this game after a few weeks, what other alternative is there?

At least the single player list is varied and not your standard list.
i totally understand that.

i have played loads of games with MP either completing the game or not either way it doesn't bother me, but i will always play a game even if it has MP, some i choose to play the MP others i won't but i would never not play a game because it had MP in the game.
Old 06-03-2014, 03:29 AM   #14
Foxrider67

S2N Diabolical's Gamercard
I'm sick of the modern shooters I'll prob be buying this day 1.
Foxrider67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 09:51 PM   #15
ServeChilled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrider67 View Post
I'm sick of the modern shooters I'll prob be buying this day 1.

Same, can't wait. MP40 here I come...

Currently Playing: Brothers in Arms: Furious Four

ServeChilled is offline   Reply With Quote