Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Child of Eden
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-20-2011, 07:00 PM   #1
nfgmusicPaul

nfgmusicPaul's Gamercard
This is just an Xbox Live Arcade worth 1k, how lame

Milk that cow Ubisoft, what a lame excuse for a game. All your doing here is trying to shoot everything on the screen on beat like a robot, oh yeah did I mention only a robot could make those 100% and the 800,000 points on the levels? Unless your a 12 year old hopped up on Jolt cola how is this possible?
This game sux except for the pretty colors!
Old 06-20-2011, 07:08 PM   #2
goldenpp72

Goldenpp75's Gamercard
Funny that you come off as a 10 year old in this topic, I've already 100 percented most of the game using raw skill, and while the game is short, it harkens back to old school philosophies in game design while using a modern, beautiful twist, there isn't a single XBLA title with this level of production values -_-.

Don't be angry that the game kicks your ass.
goldenpp72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 08:27 PM   #3
TheLegendOf1977

TheLegendOf1977's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenpp72 View Post
Funny that you come off as a 10 year old in this topic, I've already 100 percented most of the game using raw skill, and while the game is short, it harkens back to old school philosophies in game design while using a modern, beautiful twist, there isn't a single XBLA title with this level of production values -_-.

Don't be angry that the game kicks your ass.
Nuff said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoborg View Post
Do your civic duty and don't play multiplayer in games where it doesn't really belong. Problem solved.
TheLegendOf1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 08:29 PM   #4
Misterpoo

Misterpoo's Gamercard
I'm going to have to agree, it's by no means on par with an arcade title. Just because it is a tribute to old school rail shooters doesn't mean it's not quality. I'm a huge Rez fan, and this is the game Rez fans have been waiting for. Not only are the graphics amazing, the gameplay has a lot of depth if you get into it.
Misterpoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 12:15 AM   #5
MrFrost

The MrFrost's Gamercard
Wow, with a gamer score of over 200k you commanded a little respect, but then you blew it by straight out, rippin' on a game that people are already kickin' ass at. Just look at Locke's video guide.

If you can't get the beat down, just watch the reticule, as you lock on enemies, segments of the reticule will fill up. On the 8th lock-on the reticule will flash, release the button right after the flash and it should be a perfect everytime.

I sympathize with you about it being a bitch to get good at. I'm completely Ham-tarded at it, whether I use Kinect or the controller.

Totally reminds me of myself, when I was gonna troll the Arkham Asylum boards after "Shock & Awe Extreme" bitch slapped me about a million times.

Then one night I just got my game face on and zoned out and BAM!....."Freeflow 40 combo" and "Perfect Knight".

Who's the bitch now Commissioner Gordon, huh?......Who's the bitch now?

Last edited by MrFrost; 06-21-2011 at 01:03 AM.
MrFrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:03 AM   #6
L0cke89

Send a message via ICQ to L0cke89 Send a message via MSN to L0cke89

L0cke89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
This is just a troll post worth shit, how lame!

1st on x360a to 200/200 Bastion and 400/400 THPS:HD
L0cke89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 11:12 AM   #7
yamayamayaamaa

Send a message via ICQ to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via AIM to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Yahoo to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Skype™ to yamayamayaamaa

yamayamayaamaa's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Gold   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Hahahahahaha.
This guy is probably mad that the game isn't easy gamerscore and it messed up his precious completion percentage. "#10 in New York!", pfffft, is that what they're going to write on your tombstone?

I love this game!

yamayamayaamaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 12:51 PM   #8
Ooyah

Ooyah's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
How can you honestly look at this game and compare it to an arcade title? Every single level is designed and tweaked to perfection. Can you imagine how long it took just to get the levels hanging together right? When you watch somebody play who is really good at the game, it suddenly occurs to you just how amazing the design really is. Everything that happens is timed just perfectly.

The game is hard, and I am awful at it, but even so I would have to say that it is a masterpiece of design. It requires a lot of skill and dedication, and it is the sort of game that offers hour upon hours of entertainment.

Go back to it and have another go, maybe... just don't expect it to throw gamerscore at you.

Many thanks to UK Dennis for this wonderful sig!

Last edited by Ooyah; 06-21-2011 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Additional harshness removed for now. :)
Ooyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 08:15 PM   #9
Begole

Begole 5's Gamercard
I'm still trying to figure out how you only have 20 gamerscore on Portal 2. Game was easy achievements and was freaking amazing.
Begole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 09:56 PM   #10
ebrooch7

ebrooch7's Gamercard
The reason I would compare it to an Arcade game is because there are only 6 levels, which can be finished in a half hour. I understand there is replay value, and I'm honestly not knocking the game, I really like it. I would just prefer if there were a few more stages.
ebrooch7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:35 PM   #11
Natanji

Natanji's Gamercard
You'll need close to two hours to get through all stages, rather...
Old 06-30-2011, 04:35 PM   #12
SebastianSB

SebastianSB's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I've found that I tend to love games when I see posts about how much they "sux"

If that's the kind of person that doesn't enjoy the game then I should be all set.

RBN Weekly Updates: http://www.trueachievements.com/lead...erboardid=1576
Attack of the Blog! http://sebspot.wordpress.com/
SebastianSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 08:11 PM   #13
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SebastianSB View Post

If that's the kind of person that doesn't enjoy the game then I should be all set.
I agree with this, Just like how Create supposedly "sux"
Old 07-19-2011, 07:38 AM   #14
DeReZZd

DeReZZd's Gamercard
OP you havent played much japan 2D shooters have you? if this looks hard, try Touhou!
Old 07-30-2011, 12:09 AM   #15
iTz WaffleS v2

Send a message via AIM to iTz WaffleS v2 Send a message via MSN to iTz WaffleS v2 Send a message via Yahoo to iTz WaffleS v2 Send a message via Skype™ to iTz WaffleS v2

iTz WaffleS v2's Gamercard
I just picked this game up last friday because I seen videos of it being played, gave it a try, and now I love it, my friends and I smoke up and play it, and I love it! No complaints at all even when I get my butt kicked, cause I can take all the time I want to perfect my skill
Old 09-04-2011, 01:46 PM   #16
Spoof Ex

Spoof Ex's Gamercard
I fucking Loved Rez back on the DC and XBLA.

This game is just as good if not better.

More Beat-centric Shooters please!
Spoof Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 01:13 AM   #17
cptmorgemaker

cpt morge maker's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by SebastianSB View Post

Agreed, It just show's that the OP has no respect for Amazing games or Design. He is just is a GS Whore and as someone else said you on have 20 GS on Portal 2 that game is freakin Amazing and something you'll like amazing GS.

cptmorgemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 09:15 PM   #18
Fragarach Luin

Jacob Ulysses's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Community Gaming - Bronze   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
All this thread did was make me want to buy this game, even years late as I am. I should probably finish up Geometry Wars first, but I enjoy challenges, and anything that makes the idiots rage is probably to my taste.
But what I really don't understand is why it's an insult to say a game is like an XBLA game. I don't even know what that means. Most XBLA games I play are good games that I wish had 1000 gs.
Old 11-02-2013, 09:18 PM   #19
Fragarach Luin

Jacob Ulysses's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Community Gaming - Bronze   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
All this thread did was make me want to buy this game, even years late as I am. I should probably finish up Geometry Wars first, but I enjoy challenges, and anything that makes the idiots rage is probably to my taste.
But what I really don't understand is why it's an insult to say a game is like an XBLA game. I don't even know what that means. Most XBLA games I play are good games that I wish had 1000 gs. And all of them are better than, say, Avatar: TLA: TBE, or Clive Barker's Jericho, two 1000-point games that you've completed.
Old 11-02-2013, 09:18 PM   #20
CHIRUNO99

chiruno99's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
My sister has this game, and I haven't played it yet. Is it better with Kinect or would I just be wasting time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeReZZd View Post
OP you havent played much japan 2D shooters have you? if this looks hard, try Touhou!
Touhou? Bangai-o is 100 times harder than that.

Damn I'm so depressed.
CHIRUNO99 is offline   Reply With Quote