PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Battlefield 3 > Back to Karkand
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-04-2012, 12:36 PM   #31
H0p3sfalL
A Goat in Sheep's Rosary

ATT4Ck XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   Subscriber - Silver   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Yea some guy got me with it. But I got my revenge when I spawned back. He took a RPG to the face. I later took his tags 3 times in the same match. He might have got his achievement on me but I feel I made out better in the long run with his tags .
Old 01-04-2012, 08:26 PM   #32
BS411

BS411's Gamercard
Some guy got a double kill with it on me and my friend. We were both trying to run away from it but it's actually a lot harder to dodge that thing then I thought it would be.

BS411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:02 PM   #33
xdisturbedx666

xDisturbedx666's Gamercard
No I haven't yet but I think I would find it pretty funny if it did. The kill cam must be interesting especially if it has like 3 people on it too.

xdisturbedx666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:45 PM   #34
PrinceofDeath86

Send a message via Yahoo to PrinceofDeath86

PrinceofDeath01's Gamercard
I chased down a couple of guys earlier an got me a nice double kill. I was on foot an he drove right past me, so i decided to give chase with C4 in hand, he made a wrong turn i planted 3 bricks an ran for the hills lol.
Old 01-07-2012, 05:50 AM   #35
Kaiyo

KaiyoOrganiz000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Nope but I'm trying to kill someone with it though.

Twitter - Raptr - Youtube
Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 11:19 PM   #36
secretkaos187

secretkaos187's Gamercard
Yup, Was away from my controller getting a drink....
secretkaos187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 11:58 PM   #37
DarkMellie

DarkMellie's Gamercard
Everyone should fight their natural urges and allow themselves to be run over by it, it's the right thing to do!!

DarkMellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 04:45 AM   #38
Lonz93

I 4m The Eggman's Gamercard
Yes I have. I stopped playing after that though. I ran up to it but i did not see that someone was camping in the back. As soon as I got nearby it started moving towards me and I reacted late and It ran me over.

Lonz93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 01:09 AM   #39
d00gler

C Wrecks's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
I haven't even seen anyone driving it around yet. I still need the achievement, so I've actually been looking forward to seeing someone driving it to know exactly what I'm looking for.
Old 01-17-2012, 02:35 AM   #40
acmaster24

Send a message via AIM to acmaster24

acmaster24's Gamercard
Not yet...
It's on Wake Island 2014 right?
Old 01-17-2012, 07:34 AM   #41
Poppygalaxy

poppygalaxy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by acmaster24 View Post
Not yet...
It's on Wake Island 2014 right?
It's only on Wake Island, yes. On a side note, is the map actually called 2014?

Poppygalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:06 PM   #42
jordan40

Send a message via MSN to jordan40

DANTE X40's Gamercard
The first time i played on wake i saw some guy coming towards me with it (he was far i could have shoot him) but i thought what the f**k is he doing! I jus thought it was a joke dice put in the game! Then he roadkilled me! I thought damn he must think im an idiot! At the time didn't realise there was a cheevo for it! got my revenge on the skid when i played a second time on that map and drove straight at a guy on the runway and a meter away from him, someone spawned on him giving me a nice double kill and cheevo! =)
jordan40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:36 AM   #43
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Nope. Killed lots of people trying though. Also been killed trying to kill with that thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:47 PM   #44
gabwe

gabwe's Gamercard
It finally happened to me. I was in the center of an extremely heated battle between B and C, as a gunner in a tank, we were fighting an enemy tank which was right at flag B. There were a couple helis flying around too, infantry running, a Tunguska... well, a bloody mess. So, at a moment, our tank was badly damaged, I jumped out to repair it, and... instantly got run over by the skid loader from behind, where our forces were supposed to be. It was really the last thing I expected, lol. I stayed for a minute staring at the screen: where the f... did he come from???

gabwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:31 AM   #45
Aecas

Send a message via AIM to Aecas

A Grumpy Spider's Gamercard
Blown up a few people trying to use it on me, but in a true moment of Epic Fail I did manage to run myself over with it.

Driving it around, crashed into some debris and got stuck. Hopped out, then it slid back off the debris and ran me over. Highlight of the game since we were getting thrashed
Aecas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 09:44 AM   #46
XxINYOUREYE11xX

BlackHoleFTW's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan40 View Post
The first time i played on wake i saw some guy coming towards me with it (he was far i could have shoot him) but i thought what the f**k is he doing! I jus thought it was a joke dice put in the game! Then he roadkilled me! I thought damn he must think im an idiot! At the time didn't realise there was a cheevo for it! got my revenge on the skid when i played a second time on that map and drove straight at a guy on the runway and a meter away from him, someone spawned on him giving me a nice double kill and cheevo! =)
LMFAO!!! You may very well be the person I ran over to get my cheevo. Thanks by the way.

XxINYOUREYE11xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 08:46 PM   #47
Toaster Forster

seasick sausage's Gamercard
Not much of a conquest player so never bothered with Wake island, but last weekend thought i'd give it a go. About a minute in to playing i saw a skid loader coming at me so i blasted him with my RPG and it did fuck all so the gentleman that he was finished me off with a road kill.

So i thought i'll have a go with this beast of a machine and within 43 seconds (bf3 stats) i'd got 2 kills with it!!

Wish i could say the same thing about the jets, nearly 2 hours and no kills,i guess my thumbs are not made for flying.
Old 02-15-2012, 11:24 AM   #48
purpleinsect

MissRiddlez's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Nope No one has killed me with it yet. Few have tried. I got my kill with it on the first time I stepped in it. Haven't wanted to drive with it after that
purpleinsect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 01:41 AM   #49
Turkeyshoot37

TurkeyShoot37's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Got run over by the skid loader this afternoon. Wasn't paying attention as I ran around B, thought (I have no idea why) it was a friendly jeep behind me. Nope. Most infuriating kill ever.

My only consolation was the guy on the other end was probably fist-pumping that he got the achievement.

~ Thanks to dragonpwner99 for the Sweet Sig! ~
Turkeyshoot37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 06:17 AM   #50
Skillet

Send a message via MSN to Skillet

Skillet x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   x360a Representer   Staff Club - Skillet   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   SOTF Runner Up   SOTF Winner   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkeyshoot37 View Post
Got run over by the skid loader this afternoon. Wasn't paying attention as I ran around B, thought (I have no idea why) it was a friendly jeep behind me. Nope. Most infuriating kill ever.

My only consolation was the guy on the other end was probably fist-pumping that he got the achievement.
You weren't playing as an Engineer by any chance, were you?

I got that achievement today, I got in the loader, drove forward a bit and started getting shot from behind, so I turned around and ran the guy over right where the loader spawns. He could have easily dodged it, running to the right, but he tried to shoot me out of it instead. Thought he looked a little confused.

Never been run over by the loader, myself. Though I don't play on Wake Island very often. Considering how slowly it moves, I like to think I'd have to be sending a message to somebody for me to get splattered by it. I try to have better situational awareness than that.

Read them.... apply them.

Skillet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:17 AM   #51
bapae

Shaftamus Prime's Gamercard

ive never been killed with it but got a kill with it first time ever driving it.

bapae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 04:48 PM   #52
BSH 1975

BSH 1975's Gamercard

Still nobody has ever killed me with a skidloader.....

But then again.......I play TDM

BSH 1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:17 AM   #53
gravelandx88

gravelandx88's Gamercard
No but I've been killed while driving it. Man its slooooooow! lol
Old 03-08-2012, 02:15 PM   #54
rman0099

Rman0099's Gamercard
No I haven't, but I did manage to get out of the way and throw C-4 on one as the guy attempting to run me over drove by. That was a fun kill

Though I have succeeded in getting the cheevo for running someone over.

rman0099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:10 PM   #55
skaghead

Skaghead's Gamercard
Anyone comes near me in a skid loader and i freeze and let them get the kill and cheevo , not got it yet myself as team mates have stolen every single potential roadkill....yeah thanks for shooting that guy i was just about to run over....
skaghead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:43 PM   #56
DarkReign2021
Banned User

DarkReign2021's Gamercard

Get killed by it all the time. If I see somebody driving it I let them hit me in case they're going for the achievement. But I always have insurance in the form of C4. That way when I respawn and detonate it if i get a kill than I can assume he was milking it and hogging the forklift. This gives it a chance to respawn for somebody else to use it.
DarkReign2021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:35 PM   #57
BBDrew84

BBDrew's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaghead View Post
Anyone comes near me in a skid loader and i freeze and let them get the kill and cheevo , not got it yet myself
Seriously? You let people run you over? I am honestly impressed, I always shoot at them like I get shot at when driving it. If you are ever in a game of Wake Island with me I will let you run me over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkReign2021 View Post
Get killed by it all the time. If I see somebody driving it I let them hit me in case they're going for the achievement. But I always have insurance in the form of C4. That way when I respawn and detonate it if i get a kill than I can assume he was milking it and hogging the forklift. This gives it a chance to respawn for somebody else to use it.
Again. I can not believe that people let themselves be run over by a skidloader. Too bad your C4 does not stay after you die now. Also why do you gotta hate on people who like the skidloader? My best kill streak in that thing is 4.

Last edited by BBDrew84; 04-21-2012 at 08:02 PM.
BBDrew84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:52 PM   #58
skaghead

Skaghead's Gamercard
knowing the odds of getting into a Wake Island match , then grabbing a skid loader and then sizing up someone to run over , of course i'll give them the kill. 1 death will not change the match and i feel good knowing someone owes some of their cheevo score to me
skaghead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:56 PM   #59
ChaoticOrb

chaoticorb's Gamercard
Got flattened by one the other day, didn't even see the damn thing coming towards me as I was sniping from the beach and the driver just whizzed it down the slope and ran me down.

Been trying to get someone with it myself but failed so far. I always seem to be sat on the front shooting people whilst my squad mates pick up the cheevos once I've damaged them.

One day it will be mine.
ChaoticOrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:44 PM   #60
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Nope (thank goodness)! But I have killed with a skid loader before.