PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Action > Breeze
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-14-2011, 06:41 PM   #1
Hiigarian

Otseg0's Gamercard
Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Overview:
-Estimated achievement difficulty: 1
-Offline: 10/10 (50)
-Online: 0
-Approximate amount of time to 50: 1-2 hours
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
-Number of missable achievements: None
-Do cheat codes disable achievements? N/A
-Does difficulty affect achievements? No
-Glitchy achievements: No
-Unobtainable achievements: No

Introduction

Breeze is a puzzle - platformer in which, over the course of 60 levels, you control a flower while giving him propulsion with air. Your aim is to collect sun beans, avoid obstacles and come to the Finish plate before your time runs out. There are two modes - Touch, where you give air propulsion to the flower via touching the screen, and Tilt, where you control the flower while tilting your phone.

Step 1: Normal Playthrough Til Level 35

Choose either Tilt Mode or Touch mode but I would recommend trying the Touch mode first, since the Tilt mode requires some really precise moves. By level 35 and just playing naturally, you should net I pressed the Red Button, Apprentice, Adept, Artisan, High speed flower, Spark of sunlight, Ray of sunlight and Do flowers really explode? achievements.

Step 2: Hidden Level On 43

Once you get to level 43, you can unlock the elusive Hidden Level and gain the There is no cow level! achievement. Consult the guide to see how it's done. Levels can be replayed from the menu. If you miss it, you can just replay it to get the achievement.

Step 3: Finish Levels 44-60

Continue playing until you reach the final, 60th level of either mode. After finishing the last level, you will receive Master achievement.

Conclusion

Breeze is exactly what it name says: a breeze to play and a breeze to collect the Gamerscore from. The game is really easy, absolutely free and with a very good soundtrack, and when it comes to achievements, you should have no trouble completing them all in this game.

100% Retail: 3 // 100% Arcade: 1 // 100% WP7: 4

Last edited by Tyger7; 12-15-2011 at 09:26 PM.
Hiigarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 09:54 PM   #2
Hiigarian

Otseg0's Gamercard
I pressed the Red Button! 5
Use an air-brake to slow the flower.

You can get this achievement in level 2. All you need to do is to press the big red "STOP" sign in the upper right corner which is the air-brake that stops your flower, and you will get this achievement.

Apprentice 5
Reached level 5 in any game mode.

See "Master".

Adept 5
Reached level 20 in any game mode.

See "Master".

Artisan 5
Reached level 35 in any game mode.

See "Master".

High speed flower 5
Flower reached terminal velocity.

I got this achievement on level 35. The goal is to make your flower travel really fast, and you can achieve that with arrow-pointing boosters that you'll come across in levels. So, all you need to do is gain some speed before entering an arrow booster, and you should get this achievement.

Tip by Racxie: "I managed to get "high speed flower" on level 27 in touch mode due to the heavy gravity (held my finger just above the flower and maneuvered around the block and spike - easy)".

Spark of sunlight 5
Picked up a single sunshine orb.

In order to open the Finish plate and successfully finish a level, you need to collect all the sun beans in that particular level. However, the first time you can pick up a sun bean is in the Level 3 - and as soon as you pick it up, you'll get this achievement.

Ray of sunlight 5
Picked up 100 sunshine orbs (in any single session).

In order to get this achievement, you need to pick up 100 sun beans in one sitting, without quitting the game. Since you need to pick them all up in order to finish the levels, you will pick up the 100th bean at the beginning of Level 28.

Tip by Racxie: "For "Ray of sunlight" you can just keep repeating the same level over and over again collecting sunbeams (you can't quit out of the game though)".

Do flowers really explode? 5
Died 20 times in any single session.

In every level, you have 5 lives. However, if you hit a wall or make contact with any of the traps in the levels (levers, spikes, stones, fire, etc.) or if you run out of time, you will lose a life. So, all you need to do is to die twenty times without quitting the game. You will probably get this achievement naturally while trying to get some other achievements, like Master.

There is no cow level! 5
Found the secret level.

Solution first hinted by DeAtH434, Vayle and Racxie, final solution by tylerh1701, visual guide by Racxie can be found HERE:

"The secret area is indeed in level 43. When you start, head straight up and open the door and slam into the right wall (I have no idea why, but that's what it requires)

Now go back down, and to the left a wall that was once there should be gone. Head to the left (don't go too high, there are invisible walls) and you will hit a switch. Hit it and turn back around. Complete the level, but don't get all 7 sun beans. When you are at the end, go through the red exit area and in the top right there is a double wall, one there and one missing. Just ram into the top-right wall behind the missing wall and it will take you to the hidden level and unlock the achievement.
"

Note: The level can be reached in both Tilt and Touch modes. Once you enter the hidden level, you can collect 150 sun beans.

Master 5
Completed the game in any mode.

In order to get this achievement, you need to reach and successfully finish Level 60 of either Touch Mode or Tilt Mode. Touch Mode will take you about and hour and a half, maybe even less, whereas Tilt mode will probably take you a bit longer. Also, along the way, you will unlock the Apprentice, Adept and Artisan achievements, for reaching levels 5, 20 and 35 respectively.

Last edited by Tyger7; 12-15-2011 at 09:25 PM.
Old 12-14-2011, 11:59 PM   #3
Racxie

Racxie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Damnit! I was writing up an achievement guide for this earlier today and was going to post this when I got back home congrats for beating me to it, though mine would have been written differently.

I haven't had a chance to find the secret level yet either, but for some reason I have a feeling there's a certain level it's hidden on...

By the way the earliest you can get "I pressed the red button!" is level 2, not 3; I managed to get "high speed flower" on level 27 in touch mode due to the heavy gravity (held my finger just above the flower and manoeuvred around the block and spike - easy) and for "ray of sunlight" you can just keep repeating the same level and over again collecting sunbeams as far as I can tell (you can't quit out of the game though) in case you want to edit and add those in.

Last edited by Tyger7; 12-15-2011 at 09:22 PM.
Racxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:05 AM   #4
TrishTheDish

Becky Black Ops's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I'm a bit confused, how come I have to play the game twice? The achievement says for "any mode" not both, am I just being daft and missing something here?
Old 12-15-2011, 10:53 AM   #5
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
No need to give thanks for a simple correction within the guide. Just a regular one in the thread is fine

Last edited by Tyger7; 12-15-2011 at 09:27 PM.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 01:50 PM   #6
Racxie

Racxie's Gamercard

Just to let you know I've written a visual guide for the secret level achievement which you can find *here* - should make it a bit easier to understand in case any one happens to struggle with it

Also for Apprentice, Adept and Artisan I would suggest linking them to the Master achievement (as in "see Master") and just mentioning in there that there's 60 levels in the game (in either mode) and you'll get those achievements for their respective milestones. - Just a suggestion but I'd say it's down to your personal style

And personally I very much doubt it would take anyone "3-6" hours to get 50G unless they really sucked at this easy game, lol. Maybe an hour at most, or two if they do it on hardcore or tilt (just saying tilt because I find it harder - some might find it easier).

Last edited by Racxie; 12-15-2011 at 01:53 PM.
Racxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 05:08 PM   #7
Racxie

Racxie's Gamercard

Glad to at least help seen as I didn't get to make the guide not that I couldn't make my own but wouldn't want to steal your thunder, lol.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:50 PM   #8
TrishTheDish

Becky Black Ops's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiigarian View Post
@TrishTheDish: You can get all of the achievements in any mode and with only one playtrough. I made a mistake in the guide in the beginning, but it's fine now.
Cheers for that, downloaded it based off your EXCELLENT guide!
Old 12-15-2011, 09:06 PM   #9
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racxie View Post
Glad to at least help seen as I didn't get to make the guide not that I couldn't make my own but wouldn't want to steal your thunder, lol.
You have some good pointers I would have maybe suggested myself. I got to level 40 in under an hour so I assume the time can be adjusted lower. It's always hard for whoever is creating the guide to judge the time because they aren't following a guide themselves and are writing one as they go along.

EDIT:

I merged some posts and got the Roadmap in one post and the guide in a second. I added the conclusion you had in a seperate post and reformated the roadmap. Now you are free to do any more editing that you need, since your character limit isn't at the breaking point

Last edited by Tyger7; 12-15-2011 at 09:29 PM.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 09:39 AM   #10
Hiigarian

Otseg0's Gamercard
@Tyger7: Awesome! I'll probably just change some minor things and maybe expand some descriptions a bit.

@TrishTheDish: Thanks a lot, and have fun hunting those achievements!

Old 12-20-2011, 05:37 PM   #11
big red marino

big red marino's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
***It should be known that for RAY OF SUNLIGHT - no need to farm balls of sunlight by repeating levels or reaching level 28 in one go. If you are like me and want to climb the levels in small sessions, then you will unlock RAY OF SUNLIGHT on the secret level as you need 150 balls of sunlight to leave the level.
big red marino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 02:20 AM   #12
Hybridchld

Hybridchld's Gamercard
LOVE the Diablo referance!

Thanks for the guide.
Hybridchld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 01:22 AM   #13
Ilard

Ilard's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide, helped me out lots :-D!

Ilard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 10:03 PM   #14
PK!

xD PK's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide. Helped me with There is no cow level!

Retired Gamertag
PK! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:02 PM   #15
Techno Flood

Techno Flood's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide! this was very helpful and i'm going to get 100% in this game, probably tomorrow!
Techno Flood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 01:02 AM   #16
L0gic Zer0

L0gic Zer0's Gamercard
I have a HTC HD7 but don't see this game in the marketplace. What am I doing wrong?
L0gic Zer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 08:07 AM   #17
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
enjoyed this game a lot...thanks for the guide. The achievements were very easy...I think I got them all in one sitting, two at the most!

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
331 COMPLETED GAMES (116 WP / 84 360 / 32 W8 / 2 GFWL / 15 XB1 / 81 XBLA / 3 Other)

Check out my 130 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:50 PM   #18
Jamieironmaiden

JAMIEIRONMAIDEN's Gamercard
Great guide! Never would have found the secret level
Jamieironmaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 05:36 AM   #19
d0nkeytr0n

d0nkeytr0n's Gamercard
Level 43 is getting on my nerves...any tips?
Old 05-20-2012, 08:26 AM   #20
Graivul

Heroic Bishop's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Great guide thanks, fantastic little game, better than some of the paid-for games, and the achievements work which is a novelty for a WP7 game nowadays. If I had paid 2.99 for a full 200g version of the game, I would have been pleased.

Graivul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 05:01 PM   #21
richjtg

richjtg's Gamercard
Level 55 seems impossible! Flying 'daggers' everywhere!
richjtg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 03:46 AM   #22
T4TTEDUP

T4TTEDUP's Gamercard
Unhappy

Thanks for the Guide man Now i just need to get past level 44
PERSON 1: Hurrr.... Graphics are awesome, GOTY!
PERSON 2: OMG!! 1600MSP DLC for CoD! Day 1 buy!
PERSON 3: Cheevos r tooo hard! I ain't buyin'
PERSON 4: $2 DLC for Free Game, too much!
PERSON 5: No Cheevos, no buy!
PERSON 6: Multiplayer Cheevos NO BUY!
T4TTEDUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 08:27 AM   #23
hahamanin

hahaman4real's Gamercard
damn cant get past level 35...will have to try again after a few days..
hahamanin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:08 AM   #24
YBEAR

ybear's Gamercard
200/200 thanks for the guide. For those struggling just takes patience...
YBEAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:44 PM   #25
Kairi

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Runner Up   A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Breeze Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!
I don't mind when I dream, but I've been scalded by steam, but I try not to dream about you

ALL HAIL FRANCIS!
Kairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 04:22 PM   #26
Master SS x360a
Banned User

X360 GS Legend's Gamercard
I don't agree with the difficulty 1/10.
This game in some points is a pain in the ass and I don't think every gamers could be able to complete it.
I often was stuck in some levels,at least a 3/10 for me is better
Master SS x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 02:37 AM   #27
SIMPLYMIDGET

simplymidget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by YBEAR View Post
200/200 thanks for the guide. For those struggling just takes patience...

50/50 lol.

Don't waste time pulling off the petals. Cut off the head. - Spirit of Summer, Ryse

SIMPLYMIDGET is offline   Reply With Quote